ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements: just the transactions!?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newbie_2013

bank statements: just the transactions!?

Post by newbie_2013 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:18 pm

A quick one.

regarding the bank statements as a proof of previous earnings: I've got the e-banking printouts of just the necessary transactions (salary transactions) and got them signed and stamped by the bank. Is it enough? Or do I actually need the whole of the bank statements covering the period?

thanks

globalindian
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: bank statements: just the transactions!?

Post by globalindian » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:07 pm

newbie_2013 wrote:A quick one.

regarding the bank statements as a proof of previous earnings: I've got the e-banking printouts of just the necessary transactions (salary transactions) and got them signed and stamped by the bank. Is it enough? Or do I actually need the whole of the bank statements covering the period?

thanks
Yes. as long as your bank has stamped and authenticated on each page it should be fine.
alternatively nowadays any bank will provide printed statements as well.

newbie_2013

Post by newbie_2013 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:30 pm

globalindian wrote:

thanks
Yes. as long as your bank has stamped and authenticated on each page it should be fine.
alternatively nowadays any bank will provide printed statements as well.
i guess i should be clear: I mean the printout i have is just one page with all the salary payments (like when you search for a partucular transaction and printout the results) which is stamped and signed by bank.

Spring

Post by Spring » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:39 am

thanks
Hi newbie_2013,

Regarding "bank statements or just the transections", according to Section 11A note 5:

"We do not accept internet or cashpoint statements as evidence of finances. If you claim that a relative or friend is providing you with financial support (see section 5.4), in addition to evidence of your own finances, you must provide bank statements or other documents of the kind described above as evidence of their financial resources. The document showing the finances available to you and to any person supporting you should cover at least the last 3 months."

Hence, providing bank statements, in my humble opinion is the safe route, in addition to your page summary of transections/salary payments.

Best wishes.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:03 am

You need to submit complete bank statements.

newbie_2013

Post by newbie_2013 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:46 pm

Casa wrote:You need to submit complete bank statements.
thanks. that makes sense.