ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Person seeking Help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Helpme005
Newly Registered

British Person seeking Help

Post by Helpme005 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:47 am

Me and my sister are british citizen.

Our mum and other sister lives in pakistan alone with my brother

My brother is pysco and violent towards my sister and mother in pakistan.

We dont know what to do. He is been really violent to them. he has this condition where he is always angry. We have no father as he is dead long ago in 1996 and my other siblings are in other european country where they are not able to help my sis and mother legally.

i want help my sister and mother asap otherwise something very wrong will happen and i wont be able to do anything pleasee help me
I want my sister and mother to be out of there and i wan them to be here with me

Police in pakistan is shit. They actually did bad things when my sister reported brother for violence. My sister and my mother knows no one in pakistan and are restricted financially

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:08 pm

I am confused, in your other post you said you were a Pakistan National in Austria? Try not to use bad language on this forum. Though, I do understand you are frustrated as your Sister and Mother are at a serious risk of possibly being killed.

It's very difficult to get dependent family members here under our domestic law. However, I noticed you said you have family in EEA countries, are they siblings, if so, are they nationals of the other EEA countries? If so you should consider using European Legislation to bring them over. You could aso consider going to another EEA country (perhaps where you have family members) and working/self-employed for 6 months, during which time you bring your Mother and Sister to live with you in that EEA country then bring them here via the Singh rule. You should if you do not already, start sending some money to your Mother and Sister in Pakistan to show their dependence on you.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Helpme005
Newly Registered

Post by Helpme005 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:17 pm

-my other sibling are not austrian citizen they are family member of austrian citizen who are not showing great support

my sister and mother are in very bad situation i cant harldy talk to them. its really scary i just need a way out to save them asap

This id is not mine i have been given this id by my family memeber who use this forum

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Then consider the latter part of my previous response, the Surinder Singh rule for family dependents. Basically move to another EEA country for 6 months and work/self employed there and bring your Mother and Sister to that other EEA Country and be staying with you (dependent) and then move back here.
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Helpme005
Newly Registered

Post by Helpme005 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:32 pm

6 months is long period for someone going through this situation. Is there any emergency helpline where i can get help.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:37 pm

Helpme005 wrote:6 months is long period for someone going through this situation. Is there any emergency helpline where i can get help.
I am unsure about the charities in Pakistan. Contact Southall Black Sisters (click) they have a support line. You could bring your family to the other EEA country straight away so long as they are dependent on you.

Helpme005
Newly Registered

Post by Helpme005 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:14 pm

pakistan is not a option for them as we have been fight it for last 4 years

Now it has gone worst i want best for my sister and mother can u tell me more about other uk organitzations

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Click on the southall black sisters link above.

Helpme005
Newly Registered

Post by Helpme005 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Yes i have wrote them I am now waiting for there reply

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:30 pm

Helpme005 wrote:Yes i have wrote them I am now waiting for there reply
They are a good organisation. I think you should consider moving to another eea country for a short time. It's a bit of upheaval but worth it to get your family here permanently.

Helpme005
Newly Registered

Post by Helpme005 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 pm

In case i move to europe how will they help me in this situation

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:15 pm

They have immigration advisors so they may help you with paper work, which forms to fill and any appeals etc....