ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

200k category from Pakistan visa recived

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Thx Rizwan ..... Also could u plz check my question regarding completing 10 years and tier 1 appeal pending am I eligible to apply LR or hve to wait for the outcome of appeal.

Thx in advance.

Regards
rizwan567 wrote:What this arrogance is for? And why are you challenging/confronting with everybody on this form. Capachino had not written anything in his original post which was misleading or aggravating...... his statements/posts reflect truth and honesty. This is not one's office where one try to out-spoke others and clients in order to get the feel of supremacy. Get respect by respecting others. There are sometimes two right answers to a single question. Try to digest the 2nd right answer of the other.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

creative boy
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 1

Post by creative boy » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:25 pm

cappachino wrote:
creative boy wrote:Hi

CAP. Congrats for visa

I am applying from Pakistan. i have my maintenance funds statement ready but my investment is in UK in 3rd party account. Do u think its fine.

Also please advise, how do i find business for sale, i heard that in interview i have to tell them which business i am going to buy? Advise please
There is no right or wrong as long as you follow their guide lines
If you are convinced and you can convince the people on the other side
Now the first question that comes to mind is why would someone give u this money n if it is yours where did u get it from
Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Its my Uncle,s Account. I can Prove this.

How about business address they ask for?

Regards

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:56 pm

Well loads of people come up with this ans that the money belongs to their relative The question they would ask is why is he giving u such a large sum on what basis and understanding
Will u be able to ans these questions convincingly

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:09 am

rizwan567 wrote:What this arrogance is for? And why are you challenging/confronting with everybody on this form. Capachino had not written anything in his original post which was misleading or aggravating...... his statements/posts reflect truth and honesty. This is not one's office where one try to out-spoke others and clients in order to get the feel of supremacy. Get respect by respecting others. There are sometimes two right answers to a single question. Try to digest the 2nd right answer of the other.
I agree
Thank you

creative boy
Newly Registered

Post by creative boy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 am

cappachino wrote:Well loads of people come up with this ans that the money belongs to their relative The question they would ask is why is he giving u such a large sum on what basis and understanding
Hi
Thanks for reply.

1st he is my Real Uncle and i can prove.

He is retired now and he has only two daughter, they are married. he has money and he is agree to give me this amount for business , in return he will get a percentage of profit.

I am asking you for solution and you are asking me question.

Thanks

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:34 am

Excuse me - creative boy

Cappachino is asking you those questions to understand your situation. He is trying to make things simple for you.

If that doesnt make any sense to you then please take some professional advise.

You have also asked a question " how do i find business for sale"

If you cant do this then I believe you are wasting your time here.

Regards
creative boy wrote:
cappachino wrote:Well loads of people come up with this ans that the money belongs to their relative The question they would ask is why is he giving u such a large sum on what basis and understanding
Hi
Thanks for reply.

1st he is my Real Uncle and i can prove.

He is retired now and he has only two daughter, they are married. he has money and he is agree to give me this amount for business , in return he will get a percentage of profit.

I am asking you for solution and you are asking me question.

Thanks

walkingintherain
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Post by walkingintherain » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:25 am

To Smehmood/ shaukat:

you are not the only professional on this forum. there are several others as well.
The guy just said that he got visa from Pakistan and showed the source of funding in business plan which was accepted by UKBA ( obviously that's what he aimed for). Now you creating a miss of it and showing your professionalism in pretty unprofessional way.
As a professional Chartered Accountant myself , you can show source of funding in business plan as well as in financial statements.
The guy showed it in business plan only because he is yet to start the business. Financial statements are only produced once you start the business and continue for sometime.
Last advise for you: if you don't know the basics of business plan, then stop advising others. not here at least because you are playing with the lives of hundreds if not thousands.
And one thing more: if you don't know how to show source of funding in business plan, then why you are providing such services and misguiding others????.... (Thank you in advance for not misguiding others in the future)..........

sorry to hear about your visa refusal Mr. Rehan. I arrived back yesterday but saw this guy targeting you, could not stop myself from answering on your behalf.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:20 pm

walkingintherain wrote:To Smehmood/ shaukat:

you are not the only professional on this forum. there are several others as well.
The guy just said that he got visa from Pakistan and showed the source of funding in business plan which was accepted by UKBA ( obviously that's what he aimed for). Now you creating a miss of it and showing your professionalism in pretty unprofessional way.
As a professional Chartered Accountant myself , you can show source of funding in business plan as well as in financial statements.
The guy showed it in business plan only because he is yet to start the business. Financial statements are only produced once you start the business and continue for sometime.
Last advise for you: if you don't know the basics of business plan, then stop advising others. not here at least because you are playing with the lives of hundreds if not thousands.
And one thing more: if you don't know how to show source of funding in business plan, then why you are providing such services and misguiding others????.... (Thank you in advance for not misguiding others in the future)..........

sorry to hear about your visa refusal Mr. Rehan. I arrived back yesterday but saw this guy targeting you, could not stop myself from answering on your behalf.
Very nicely summarised all our feelings to this so called professional
Thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Thanks walkingintherain ...... I don't want to get involved in un necessary arguments when he is already blaming me for picking on him xyz ...... as i got better things to do ... some people r out there to do business on free forum claiming million available for investment but in reality people r becoming victims of them as they r just charging them to provide bank statement and after that who financier and which financier.

anyway thanks everyone for there support much appreciated.

regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:26 pm

Capp ...... take it easy LOL as walkingintherain ......... already walked over.

regards
cappachino wrote:

Very nicely summarised all our feelings to this so called professional
Thanks

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:27 pm

rehan01 wrote:Thanks walkingintherain ...... I don't want to get involved in un necessary arguments when he is already blaming me for picking on him xyz ...... as i got better things to do ... some people r out there to do business on free forum claiming million available for investment but in reality people r becoming victims of them as they r just charging them to provide bank statement and after that who financier and which financier.

anyway thanks everyone for there support much appreciated.

regards

Cant agree with u more