ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Daniel97

Post by Daniel97 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:21 am

Ket wrote:@Daniel97. Thank you for your advise. If that is the case that I have to use Form FLR(O),, then may be you could also please let me know how many days in total am I allowed to stay out of the country in 1 and 3 years respectively?
And am I allowed to travel to my home country for holiday as I am not an assylum seeker?

You can travel,as many times as you like,as long as your discretionary leave is valid,and you can travel to your country,most asylum seeker are not allow to travel to their country.

Ket

Post by Ket » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:37 am

@Daniel97. Thank you.

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Gods blessings this week

Post by CrystalNewbie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:32 am

Good morning all...a new week has started and wishing everyone still waiting some good news and good luck to those doing judicial reviews....put your hope in the Lord.....

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:15 am

Honestly I would like to know how long does it takes for a recorded sign for mail to reach u. Last thursday ukba confirm to my mp that they will despatch the passports and today my post man comes and nothing. Didn't know it takes so long to get a recorded mail. Kmt

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:26 am

sanny26 wrote:Honestly I would like to know how long does it takes for a recorded sign for mail to reach u. Last thursday ukba confirm to my mp that they will despatch the passports and today my post man comes and nothing. Didn't know it takes so long to get a recorded mail. Kmt
it's possible that when UKBA said they had sent...maybe they meant they are intending to post (as you know they never say what they mean)...or maybe they used second class recorded which does take some time..although if they sent last Thursday it should be with you now....don't lose heart..am sure the documents will come and your children will be able to travel....all the best this week. I know its hard but speak positive things into your life and let God do his work. Have a blessed week. :) :) :)

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:34 am

This is the email my mp sent to me last thursay di 18th july.

I have received a phone call from homeoffice today who confirm that the passports will be sent today by recorded delivery, reference number xxxxxxxxxxxxx, they confirm documents will be sent to your home address..

I honestly hope is everyting they sent back.. Kmt

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:34 am

Screamingggggg omg omg my BRP just arrive for me and my other 2 dependants I'm literally shaking omg thank u god thank you to everyone who as been supportive towards me throughout this difficult wait I hope u all get your documents soon, I'm shakimg writing this with tears in my eyes the wait is finally over thank u once more. I don't know u all but it feels like I've known u all. Lots of love and victory coming your way.

datinsatin
Newly Registered

Post by datinsatin » Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:46 am

sanny26 wrote:Screamingggggg omg omg my BRP just arrive for me and my other 2 dependants I'm literally shaking omg thank u god thank you to everyone who as been supportive towards me throughout this difficult wait I hope u all get your documents soon, I'm shakimg writing this with tears in my eyes the wait is finally over thank u once more. I don't know u all but it feels like I've known u all. Lots of love and victory coming your way.
So happy for you. I pray your joy will last forever. Just a quick one, I will like to know if you applied through a solicitor or you did yourself. Also, how long did your application take?
Many thanks

winners

Post by winners » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 pm

sanny26 wrote:Screamingggggg omg omg my BRP just arrive for me and my other 2 dependants I'm literally shaking omg thank u god thank you to everyone who as been supportive towards me throughout this difficult wait I hope u all get your documents soon, I'm shakimg writing this with tears in my eyes the wait is finally over thank u once more. I don't know u all but it feels like I've known u all. Lots of love and victory coming your way.
Congrats Sanny26 , all the best.
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:22 pm

.congrats sanny26.were you given indefinite leave?

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:24 pm

"Free at last, free at last, Thanks Almighty you are free at last" Enjoy your freedom and see you within three years for your ILR. God bless you!

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:25 pm

Waohhhhhhh!!!! Congrats dear. Am glad everything turned out perfectly well for you. Now you can give massive thanks to God and raise a glass to victory.lol

Enjoy yourself and I wish you the very best for the future. God bless you lots.

trendy201
Newly Registered

Post by trendy201 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi guys

Just curious. if home office request more evidence but no time limit to provide it, what can I expect? does that mean there is a good chance of positive result and quick response or would still be playing the waiting game for a while.

Thanks comments would be appreciated.

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:33 pm

Congrat sanny26,I thank God for you and bless of luck for the future

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 pm

winners wrote:
@winner..re you doing extension or fresh.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:38 pm

You see how patience has favoured you in the end. Now you can relax and enjoy your summer peacefully. Congratulations you deserve it!!!

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:47 pm

CONGRATULATION, dear... I actually dreamt of you received all your documents back couple of days ago, and thought I'd tell you this but been busy last week and no time to write to you. And now it came true, couldn't be happier for you!!
But I'm still waiting for mine though.. :'-(

socrates

Post by socrates » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:47 pm

Congratulations @ Sanny26, At last you are finally THERE!!! May God bless you

winners

Post by winners » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:00 pm

olapoint101 wrote:
winners wrote:
@winner..re you doing extension or fresh.
Fresh .
No Man on Earth should glorified Himself
All Glory Must be to thy Lord

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:03 pm

Thanks guys,it was a extension I've made the application by myself and I've waited for 9 and a half months...

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm

lenn83 wrote:
CONGRATULATION, dear... I actually dreamt of you received all your documents back couple of days ago, and thought I'd tell you this but been busy last week and no time to write to you. And now it came true, couldn't be happier for you!!
But I'm still waiting for mine though.. :'-(

Awww thanx hun dreams really do come true. Hope u get yours very soon.

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:05 pm

It is a good start for this week with Sanny26 victory.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
You see how patience has favoured you in the end. Now you can relax and enjoy your summer peacefully. Congratulations you deserve it!!!
Lol thanx hun I can finally smile never thought this day would come.

nikitpatel
India

hi

Post by nikitpatel » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:24 pm

Hi All,

I've been member of this forum from long and reading about you all so thought let me share my details as well as I am waiting from 1 year now.

Here is my time line

Date Applied/Docs sent: 19/07/12
Date Received Ack. Letter: 26/07/12
Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 04/02/2013
Date Biometrics Done at PO : 11/02/2012
Date Passport/Docs received from HO: Waiting
Date Biometrics received : Waiting
Visa Type : FLR(0) Fresh Application

Applying for Private & Family Life in uk.
Last edited by nikitpatel on Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:29 pm

sunny congrats dear. Im happy for you!!!
enjoy your free stress summer
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal