ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

astro123

Post by astro123 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:30 pm

[quote="olapoint101"]Hi Guys,
Thanks guys for your concern in my issue.i will do just that by not informing them..the reason I was worried is that,I didn't proof the 2 yrs living together..I only proof a yr and half but me and my partner are be together almost 3yrs then but we don't have our name on the house then it was a shared house then and bills on landlord name.

Hope that can't go against me

God bless us all in this coming weeks.[/quote]

Hello, I don't mean to scare you, but I will say start to gather things to prove the two years cohabitation in case it goes the other way. I was refuse last week and the reason was mainly I could not satisfy for the full two years. They believed my relationship to my British partner was genuine and believe I have parental responsibility to my British child but because i did not provide for the full 2 years I got refused. but then again they deal with each application on its own merit. You could be lucky

summer2013

Re: hi

Post by summer2013 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:35 pm

nikitpatel wrote:Hi All,

I've been member of this forum from long and reading about you all so thought let me share my details as well as I am waiting from 1 year now.

Here is my time line

Date Applied/Docs sent: 19/07/12
Date Received Ack. Letter: 26/07/12
Date Biometrics booking letter arrived: 15/02/2013
Date Biometrics Done at PO : 19/03/2012
Date Passport/Docs received from HO: Waiting
Date Biometrics received : Waiting
Visa Type : FLR(0) Fresh Application

Applying for Private & Family Life in uk.

welcome on board nikitpatel
is your application based on 7 yrs rule or british partner/ child?
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:43 pm

sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:Screamingggggg omg omg my BRP just arrive for me and my other 2 dependants I'm literally shaking omg thank u god thank you to everyone who as been supportive towards me throughout this difficult wait I hope u all get your documents soon, I'm shakimg writing this with tears in my eyes the wait is finally over thank u once more. I don't know u all but it feels like I've known u all. Lots of love and victory coming your way.
CONGRATULATION, dear... I actually dreamt of you received all your documents back couple of days ago, and thought I'd tell you this but been busy last week and no time to write to you. And now it came true, couldn't be happier for you!!
But I'm still waiting for mine though.. :'-(

Awww thanx hun dreams really do come true. Hope u get yours very soon.
Oh my God sanny congratulations I'm so happy for you!!! Finally you've got what you've so desired!!!
End of matter....

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:44 pm

sanny26 wrote:Screamingggggg omg omg my BRP just arrive for me and my other 2 dependants I'm literally shaking omg thank u god thank you to everyone who as been supportive towards me throughout this difficult wait I hope u all get your documents soon, I'm shakimg writing this with tears in my eyes the wait is finally over thank u once more. I don't know u all but it feels like I've known u all. Lots of love and victory coming your way.
Congrats @sanny26. Finally you can breathe easily cos I tell you I really could feel your tension reading all your posts. I literally envisaged this day and knew you would scream. All the best.

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:49 pm

@Sanny26. many congratulations dear friend. Enjoy. We were never in doubt it was a case of when it happens. I am glad your prayers have been answered. I am extremely happy for you.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanx so much Times503, GLH2012 and believe oh gosh u guys keep me going honestly sometimes I did feel like giving up but GOD and u guys I remain positive. Thanx once more :) xxx

LJLASY
Newly Registered

FLR

Post by LJLASY » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi I apply on 30 may 2012 and I have the visa on 18 July 2013 and today
22 July I have the passport and the pepper .
My visa for 3 years end on 16 August 2016 .
Thank you all I hop Allah will Sand you your visa soon. :P

ThisYear

Congratulations Sanny

Post by ThisYear » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:01 pm

sanny26 wrote:Thanx so much Times503, GLH2012 and believe oh gosh u guys keep me going honestly sometimes I did feel like giving up but GOD and u guys I remain positive. Thanx once more :) xxx
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:03 pm

Just logged on to check for update on Sanny26.....happy for you.
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 pm

Compliments to all. Here's my FLR(0) timeline so far:

Application posted: 09/07/13
HO received...... : 10/07/13
Ack letter dated : 11/07/13
Payment taken. : 12/07/13
Bio.letter dated. : 16/07/13
Bio.letter rec'd. : 19/07/13
Bio enrolment. : 22/07/13

God is in control now.

yahwadud

Re: FLR

Post by yahwadud » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:12 pm

LJLASY wrote:Hi I apply on 30 may 2012 and I have the visa on 18 July 2013 and today
22 July I have the passport and the pepper .
My visa for 3 years end on 16 August 2016 .
Thank you all I hop Allah will Sand you your visa soon. :P
congrats LJLASY.is it a fresh or extended application ?

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:25 pm

astro123 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:Hi Guys,
Thanks guys for your concern in my issue.i will do just that by not informing them..the reason I was worried is that,I didn't proof the 2 yrs living together..I only proof a yr and half but me and my partner are be together almost 3yrs then but we don't have our name on the house then it was a shared house then and bills on landlord name.

God bless us all in this coming weeks.

Hello, I don't mean to scare you, but I will say start to gather things to prove the two years cohabitation in case it goes the other way. I was refuse last week and the reason was mainly I could not satisfy for the full two years. They believed my relationship to my British partner was genuine and believe I have parental responsibility to my British child but because i did not provide for the full 2 years I got refused. but then again they deal with each application on its own merit. You could be lucky
Thank you my dear for your advice. I wish you good luck with your case.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:41 pm

@sanny oh my Godddddd. So happy for you.. Congrat my dear...am seriously screamin my throat off..at last..enjoy yr freedom..xxx

lenn83

Post by lenn83 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:59 pm

sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:
CONGRATULATION, dear... I actually dreamt of you received all your documents back couple of days ago, and thought I'd tell you this but been busy last week and no time to write to you. And now it came true, couldn't be happier for you!!

I really hope so. I've just spoke to Jessica from UKBA, she said "Your application has been allocated to a caseworker, but I don't think they'll draw a decision in any time soon". And she kept insisted she can't and won't be able to tell when it will be.
My tear just burst out before I was hanging up the call... I feel so helpless.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:23 pm

@len83 awww i feel like giving u a big hug...dont cry ...you will be fine in jesus name....wats yr timeline?

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Lenn83, sorry to hear that - they are ruthless heartless, soul-less creatures that feed off our misery & misfortunes. For all you know your case could have been concluded and they are just winding you up. If they wont divulge info to our MPs what hope do we have enquiring as individuals? I deem that sort of response as pathetic, immature and highly unprofessional. Did you note her full name and centre number?

[/list]

olapoint101

Post by olapoint101 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:41 pm

astro123 wrote:
olapoint101 wrote:Hi Guys,

God bless us all in this coming weeks.

@Astro123,..how many months can you proof when you submit your application.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:05 pm

lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:

I really hope so. I've just spoke to Jessica from UKBA, she said "Your application has been allocated to a caseworker, but I don't think they'll draw a decision in any time soon". And she kept insisted she can't and won't be able to tell when it will be.
My tear just burst out before I was hanging up the call... I feel so helpless.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Hun just hold on to faith its allocated a caseworker u will hear from them within couple weeks that's how I used to feel too cry if u want to cry and let out that fraustration. U never know what tomorrow holds.xx

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:10 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@len83 awww i feel like giving u a big hug...dont cry ...you will be fine in jesus name....wats yr timeline?
Aww thanx hun hope you get yours soon.xx

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:24 pm

sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote: CONGRATULATION, dear... I actually dreamt of you received all your documents back couple of days ago, and thought I'd tell you this but been busy last week and no time to write to you. And now it came true, couldn't be happier for you!!

Hun just hold on to faith its allocated a caseworker u will hear from them within couple weeks that's how I used to feel too cry if u want to cry and let out that fraustration. U never know what tomorrow holds.xx
Congratulations @Sanny.....wow....I am sure its a big sigh of relief....you can finally go on that trip...stay blessed..no more stress..

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:39 pm

CrystalNewbie wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote:
sanny26 wrote:

Congratulations @Sanny.....wow....I am sure its a big sigh of relief....you can finally go on that trip...stay blessed..no more stress..

Hello guys

Is the below link is very alarming for those who are waiting for a decission.

please read and share.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/g ... 25724.html
Last edited by shareen24h on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

astro123

Post by astro123 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:40 pm

[quote="olapoint101"][quote="astro123"][quote="olapoint101"]Hi Guys,

God bless us all in this coming weeks.[/quote]

Hello, I don't mean to scare you, but I will say start to gather things to prove the two years cohabitation in case it goes the other way. I was refuse last week and the reason was mainly I could not satisfy for the full two years. They believed my relationship to my British partner was genuine and believe I have parental responsibility to my British child but because i did not provide for the full 2 years I got refused. but then again they deal with each application on its own merit. You could be lucky[/quote]

@Astro123,..how many months can you proof when you submit your application.[/quote]

I was able to send proof for 17 months. And I applied pre 9th july 2012.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:49 pm

sanny26 wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@len83 awww i feel like giving u a big hug...dont cry ...you will be fine in jesus name....wats yr timeline?
Aww thanx hun hope you get yours soon.xx
A big congratulations to you Sanny. Enjoy Ur freedom. Indefinite next now lol. Many more great news to come guys. Have a blessed week
Godgives

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:53 pm

shareen24h wrote:
CrystalNewbie wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
lenn83 wrote: I really hope so. I've just spoke to Jessica from UKBA, she said "Your application has been allocated to a caseworker, but I don't think they'll draw a decision in any time soon". And she kept insisted she can't and won't be able to tell when it will be.

Hello guys

Is the below link is very alarming for those who are waiting for a decission.

please read and share.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/g ... 25724.html
Godgives

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:54 pm

I found the following information important to some of you:

http://www.freemovement.org.uk/2013/07/ ... threshold/