ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR premium appointment for first week of Spetember !

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

indian2012
India

ILR premium appointment for first week of Spetember !

Post by indian2012 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Hi,

My Tier 1 visa expires on 30/09/2013.

I am aware of the 42 day rule before booking premium appointment for ILR at Croydon.

I have been trying to book online appointment for a couple of days but in vain.

I have tried waiting at 12 midnight to look for new dates in first week of september but I can see options available only for 8/9 August.

Can I call the UKBA on the 0870 number that is meant for group appointments only ?

I only have one dependant along with me.

Kindly guide as I do not wish to lose out on First week of September appointment dates.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 pm

What dates are you trying to book appointments? I think you're trying to book too far in advance as there are plenty available for August 2013. You can't book for September 2013 yet!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: ILR premium appointment for first week of Spetember !

Post by sonub4ualt » Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:37 am

indian2012 wrote:Hi,

My Tier 1 visa expires on 30/09/2013.

I am aware of the 42 day rule before booking premium appointment for ILR at Croydon.

I have been trying to book online appointment for a couple of days but in vain.

I have tried waiting at 12 midnight to look for new dates in first week of september but I can see options available only for 8/9 August.

Can I call the UKBA on the 0870 number that is meant for group appointments only ?

I only have one dependant along with me.

Kindly guide as I do not wish to lose out on First week of September appointment dates.
Hi,

There are slots available for 2nd September. You need to enter your available dates and then submit the page. The slots of 2nd sep were available from last night. If you want to book for 3rd then try tonight or tomorrow morning.

indian2012
India

RE:

Post by indian2012 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Hi Sonu,

I tried last night but only got dates for 9th August and 12th August.

Wonder where did you get dates for 2nd Sept?

I am inserting dates required option ( 03/09 to 05/09) to get available dates for Croydon and also trying to insert all avilable dates for Croydon.

However , I will try again tonight.

If for any reason , I cannot get dates, am I Ok to call UKBA as the 0870 number is only for gropu booking of more than 10 dependants.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: RE:

Post by Amber » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:10 pm

indian2012 wrote:Hi Sonu,

I tried last night but only got dates for 9th August and 12th August.

Wonder where did you get dates for 2nd Sept?

I am inserting dates required option ( 03/09 to 05/09) to get available dates for Croydon and also trying to insert all avilable dates for Croydon.

However , I will try again tonight.

If for any reason , I cannot get dates, am I Ok to call UKBA as the 0870 number is only for gropu booking of more than 10 dependants.
No, you must book online, book when appropriate i.e. no earlier than 42 days in advance!
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

aarnags

Post by aarnags » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:23 pm

I can see 2nd Sept date for SET(O) at cardiff