ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

munashak

Re: No Court Date

Post by munashak » Fri Jul 19, 2013 5:56 pm

salam i am very upset coz i recieved court date of 15 nov
HaroonAli wrote:Hey Guys,

I have still not got my bundle back from BHC and contacted AIT and now dates are going into January which is a total mess so fed up with all this. Already sent BHC emails but no reply and MP can't do anything as well.

Today I sent a letter and posted it via TCS as maybe they read documents rather than emails so let's see if that makes a difference.

AIT are telling me I need to wait another 4 weeks for a court date like mid August which is not good enough nearly 5-6 weeks after deadline date.

Really confused on what to do as done everything else and getting nowhere with this.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Immi121

Re: Calm Down man!

Post by Immi121 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:39 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Hey man calm down as I did not say your visa will not get overturned I am just telling you the procedure as you asked for info. I hope all visa's get overturned but to be honest they are not going anywhere as I am in the same situation.

Take it easy dude chill pilllll!!!!!
munashak wrote:as rashid wife on this page got call letter on 22nd may nd the deadline was 27th may.
so hope for the best nd pray 4 me
Hi,

Just going through the posts and noticed the above.

HaroonAli just wanted to point out that munashak is female. I believe munashak mentioned that her "hubby" had contacted AIT/MP etc... in previous posts.

Sorry I know this is not really relevant to the topic of discussion but I thought I'd mention it anyway to avoid any future gender misalignments.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: No Court Date

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:30 pm

Hey that is not bad as if I look as it AIT told me we will not get court date for some weeks and it will be in January so need to wait 6 months but way things are going they will overturn the decisions as they are going to get a hammering in court anyways unless the appeal is not solid.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Thanks
munashak wrote:salam i am very upset coz i recieved court date of 15 nov
HaroonAli wrote:Hey Guys,

I have still not got my bundle back from BHC and contacted AIT and now dates are going into January which is a total mess so fed up with all this. Already sent BHC emails but no reply and MP can't do anything as well.

Today I sent a letter and posted it via TCS as maybe they read documents rather than emails so let's see if that makes a difference.

AIT are telling me I need to wait another 4 weeks for a court date like mid August which is not good enough nearly 5-6 weeks after deadline date.

Really confused on what to do as done everything else and getting nowhere with this.

Have a good day.

Thanks

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:32 pm

No problems Immi121 sorry was not aware as so many posts so might have got carried away and I do apologies.

Anyway are you waiting for the court date in August or have you made any further inquiries as I have been sending emails, letters and whatever I can do and even made complaint to UKBA to answer something so hopefully something positive otherwise a 6 month wait for a court date.

Anyway best of luck.

Have a good day.

Thanks
Immi121 wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Hey man calm down as I did not say your visa will not get overturned I am just telling you the procedure as you asked for info. I hope all visa's get overturned but to be honest they are not going anywhere as I am in the same situation.

Take it easy dude chill pilllll!!!!!
munashak wrote:as rashid wife on this page got call letter on 22nd may nd the deadline was 27th may.
so hope for the best nd pray 4 me
Hi,

Just going through the posts and noticed the above.

HaroonAli just wanted to point out that munashak is female. I believe munashak mentioned that her "hubby" had contacted AIT/MP etc... in previous posts.

Sorry I know this is not really relevant to the topic of discussion but I thought I'd mention it anyway to avoid any future gender misalignments.

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Been 3 weeks since I was supossed to hear something back but nothing still.
Depressing as my 2 year anniversary is coming up and little sons 1st birthday is next week..

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:30 am

HaroonAli wrote:No problems Immi121 sorry was not aware as so many posts so might have got carried away and I do apologies.

Anyway are you waiting for the court date in August or have you made any further inquiries as I have been sending emails, letters and whatever I can do and even made complaint to UKBA to answer something so hopefully something positive otherwise a 6 month wait for a court date.

Anyway best of luck.

Have a good day.

Thanks
I received a court date a couple of weeks ago. The court date is Sept 24. I did contact AIT some weeks ago asking for a court date as soon as possible. I thought it better to contact AIT asking for court date as I have no faith in BHC. They just want to drag out this process for as long as possible.

Just got to hang in there.

NeelamRizwan
Newly Registered

Post by NeelamRizwan » Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:28 pm

I recieved a court date today for 14th January 2014!! Ridiculous!! Its disgusting knowing i have to wait this long for something sooooo minor.

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:16 pm

NeelamRizwan wrote:I recieved a court date today for 14th January 2014!! Ridiculous!! Its disgusting knowing i have to wait this long for something sooooo minor.
Wow that is quite far.. may I ask what was your eco deadline date and how long after did u receive the court letter?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:01 pm

NeelamRizwan wrote:I recieved a court date today for 14th January 2014!! Ridiculous!! Its disgusting knowing i have to wait this long for something sooooo minor.
I have never seen a court date issued that far away at the most it's 2 months.

I know you've been wating a long time so what I'd do is write back to them, ask them what the hell is going on. You know of people who had court dates 2 or 3 months away. Worst case, they don't budge. Best case, the pull it forward slightly.

Also ask if you can go to another court, perhaps it's the court that is busy. Maybe a court 50 miles away from your home will be less busy.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Court Date

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey Dude!

Please note before last year it was not this bad but yes it is correct that court dates are now 5-6 or even 7 months away as I am still awaiting court date and they have advised to expect it in January/February.

The system is collapsing badly and I am really fed up as sent them letters and emails. -- No reply after 3 weeks even complained to UKBA but they said we are checking the matter and will get in touch with yourself.

Hope to hear back soon from yourself.

Thanks
king2be98 wrote:
I have never seen a court date issued that far away at the most it's 2 months.

I know you've been wating a long time so what I'd do is write back to them, ask them what the hell is going on. You know of people who had court dates 2 or 3 months away. Worst case, they don't budge. Best case, the pull it forward slightly.

Also ask if you can go to another court, perhaps it's the court that is busy. Maybe a court 50 miles away from your home will be less busy.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Court Date

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Yes it is bad but they have already told me to wait until January/February and as of yet I have not got a court date and have been told to wait 6 weeks this is totally shocking.

However as of today sent an expedition request and my MP has sent a letter stating that the court should give me an earlier date as this is too far away.

Kind of really fed up and I think we should all start complaining to UKBA as it is effecting a lot of people.

REALLY BLOODY FED UP AHHHHHHHHHHHH
LoveMyBaby786 wrote:
Wow that is quite far.. may I ask what was your eco deadline date and how long after did u receive the court letter?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 pm

May I ask when was your deadline as that court date is really good as we are all not getting any earlier date and all going into next year.

Anyway all the best and hope it get's overturned and they get a battering @ court!
Immi121 wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:No problems Immi121 sorry was not aware as so many posts so might have got carried away and I do apologies.

Anyway best of luck.

Have a good day.

Thanks
I received a court date a couple of weeks ago. The court date is Sept 24. I did contact AIT some weeks ago asking for a court date as soon as possible. I thought it better to contact AIT asking for court date as I have no faith in BHC. They just want to drag out this process for as long as possible.

Just got to hang in there.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Very Bad

Post by HaroonAli » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Seriously that is bloody shocking as I already did say we have to wait till January/February and that is the case.

Need to do something but I think you should ask for expedition as already one member with 2 reasons got his court date for start of September as I have sent them 8 reasons and I hope then can expedite but I do pray for everyone and I ask everyone to pray for the overturn of case and if not then expedition of my case.

Guys we need to bombard Islamabad & UKBA with complaints I think. What do you think if 10-20 emails from different people go it should make a difference any my thoughts purely.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Its 6th week goin to end but i didnt get deadline letter..gettin worried now:(

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

eMail From BHC

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:01 am

Below is the email from BHC -- Really fed up with this response as not at all happy as they are saying it's being sent back. After numerous emails and messages they have sent it back which in one way is good thing as they are not holding the file but they have not bothered checking as need to wait until the file is back as see reason as most likely it has not been reviewed due to staffing issues.

Dear Mr Ali

Re: ----------

Thank you for your email of 17 July 2013, asking about your wife’s appeal status. Please note that her appeal documents were sent to the Immigration and Asylum First Tier Chamber on 23 July 2013 for their consideration.

For any further enquiries about your appeal, you can contact Immigration and Asylum first-tier tribunal (IAFT) at Customer.Service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Unless there is a change in your circumstances, it is not necessary for you to contact us again until you have received a copy of the outcome from the IAFT.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: eMail From BHC

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 am

Totally fed up with this as WHAT A BLOODY WASTE OF TIME AS NOT HAPPY!

Wasting time after 3 weeks and phone calls + letters they have eventually replied but this reply is of no good to me. Really crying now as my wife is so annoyed as waited a lot.

Really had a good chance of overturn but why did they not overturned.

Have a good day.

Thanks

HaroonAli wrote:Below is the email from BHC -- Really fed up with this response as not at all happy as they are saying it's being sent back. After numerous emails and messages they have sent it back which in one way is good thing as they are not holding the file but they have not bothered checking as need to wait until the file is back as see reason as most likely it has not been reviewed due to staffing issues.

Dear Mr Ali

Re: ----------

Thank you for your email of 17 July 2013, asking about your wife’s appeal status. Please note that her appeal documents were sent to the Immigration and Asylum First Tier Chamber on 23 July 2013 for their consideration.

For any further enquiries about your appeal, you can contact Immigration and Asylum first-tier tribunal (IAFT) at Customer.Service@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk

Unless there is a change in your circumstances, it is not necessary for you to contact us again until you have received a copy of the outcome from the IAFT.

Yours sincerely,

NAK

Correspondence Team

International Operations and Visas

UK Visas and Immigration

British High Commission Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5, Islamabad, Pakistan

Email: visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk

Web: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration www.gov.uk/world/pakistan

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Court Date WHAT????

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Just got my court date on 21st January 2014 seriously a f***** joke I can;t believe it but confused as well there are people waiting from June/July still waiting to get a date and I got mines within 12 days so which was quick but very late.

Below is the email I got from AIT today evening......

Our Ref: GS

Tribunal Appeal Number: -----------

Thank you for your e-mail.

We confirm that we received a letter from your MP and has been forwarded to be linked to the file. Please be advised that the above appeal is set for an oral hearing to take place on 21/1/2013 at our Tribunals office located at Glasgow. A letter also sent to the Embassy in Islamabad request to sent the Tribunal all the relevant documentation.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Correspondence Address:

HM Courts & Tribunals Service, First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)

P.O. Box 6987, Leicester, UNITED KINGDOM. LE1 6ZX

Telephone: (0044) (0)300 123 1711

Fax: (0044) (0)116 249 4192

Minicom: (Text Phone) (0044) (0)300 123 1264

Sadia786

Re: Court Date WHAT????

Post by Sadia786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:00 am

HaroonAli wrote:Just got my court date on 21st January 2014 seriously a f***** joke I can;t believe it but confused as well there are people waiting from June/July still waiting to get a date and I got mines within 12 days so which was quick but very late.

Below is the email I got from AIT today evening......

Our Ref: GS

Tribunal Appeal Number: -----------

Thank you for your e-mail.

We confirm that we received a letter from your MP and has been forwarded to be linked to the file. Please be advised that the above appeal is set for an oral hearing to take place on 21/1/2013 at our Tribunals office located at Glasgow. A letter also sent to the Embassy in Islamabad request to sent the Tribunal all the relevant documentation.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Correspondence Address:

HM Courts & Tribunals Service, First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)

P.O. Box 6987, Leicester, UNITED KINGDOM. LE1 6ZX

Telephone: (0044) (0)300 123 1711

Fax: (0044) (0)116 249 4192

Minicom: (Text Phone) (0044) (0)300 123 1264

Oho
Really long time..
But dont worry u"ll win at d end..

Sadia786

Post by Sadia786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:01 am

Can any1 tell me that how much time it takes to get review deadline if we post appeal forms??

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:36 am

Sadia786 wrote:Can any1 tell me that how much time it takes to get review deadline if we post appeal forms??
It takes between 5 and 6 weeks, you can call the AIT help number to get an idea how far back the backlog goes. Deadline date will be issued after 5 weeks. After a few days you'll get a Notice of Pending appeal.

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:45 pm

HaroonAli wrote:May I ask when was your deadline as that court date is really good as we are all not getting any earlier date and all going into next year.

Anyway all the best and hope it get's overturned and they get a battering @ court!
Thanks. My deadline was 17th June 2013. Around 3.5 months.

Hope you and all the others get through with your court cases successfully. It is a living hell being away from the one you love and cherish, it's just soul destroying.

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:47 pm

Exactly 4 weeks past my deadline date and still nothing! Rang 2 days ago only to be told the same thing 'once they receive something they will send me a court date'

Can anyone advice what else I can do? I contacted MP who wrote me a letter saying they received this following response from the immigration and asylum tribunal:

THank you for your email dated 8th July. I can confirm you that ___________ was send an IA10 notice of pending appeal on 15/02/13. The tribunal directed the respondent to send us their bundle of documents by 28/06/13. We have yet to receive this bundle (a reminder will be sent to him in due coursr).

__________ has sent us emails recently to enquire about his case and we informed him that his appeal was still waiting listing for the hearing.

The tribunal is currently receiving high volumes of appeals the listing on this case will be expected to be sent to _________ within the next 4 weeks.

Is there anything I can do now or do just have to wait another 2 weeks?

munashak

Post by munashak » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:42 pm

salaam to everyone on this page!
as i post it before that i was recieved court date 15th novmeber.
then my hubby mailed them for amended court date few days ago.
yesterday afternoon my hubby recieved a call from amended court date , they told 2 available court dates like 7th of august nd 18th of september, so my hubby accepted the 18th sep for court hearing. little bit happy :D

munashak

Post by munashak » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:42 pm

salaam to everyone on this page!
yesterday afternoon my hubby recieved a call from amended court date , they told 2 available court dates like 7th of august nd 18th of september, so my hubby accepted the 18th sep for court hearing. little bit happy :D

Immi121

Post by Immi121 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:15 pm

munashak wrote:salaam to everyone on this page!
This has cheered me up no end. Thanks for sharing such positive news.

Hope all goes well at the hearing.