ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Previous Earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abz

Tier 1 - Previous Earnings

Post by abz » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:36 am

Dear All,

I have a question for you..

When i applied for my Tier 1 (General) , i was required to show 35,000 income to support my application, my question is do i have to maintain this 35,000 for each of 5 years ? , what if ur earnings drop let say in second or fourth year ?

I have my ILR (long residency) due an year before my Tier 1 extension , now at this stage would homeoffice be interested about what i have been earning in last 2 years individually ? specially when im applying under Long Residency ILR.

Best Regards.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:52 am

It is alright for your earnings to vary.

In the simplest of terms and assuming you are specifically using 12 payslips for 12 months prior to your extension, you have to earn enough money in the aforementioned months to meet the points thresholod and score the required points.

Variaitions in your income that happen outside the earning window you use to score points are irrelevant as long as you remain economically active.
Regards

smart_gem
Newly Registered

Post by smart_gem » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Earnings can be varied. The only thing is that you must have the minimum salary threshold in last 12 months (within the last 15 months from the date of application)