ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mummytwo

Post by mummytwo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:48 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@SANNY DID U EMAIL D OMBDUSMAN WITHOUT COMPLAININ TO HO
Hi Yummymummy3j

I found a couple,please see below.

UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
NEYHCustomers@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... complaint/.

I hope it helps, will let you know if I find anything else.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:52 am

The annoying thing is we are still looking at around 3 months wait:
complain to UKBA-20 days wait
complain to MP-20 days wait
complain to ombudsman -20days wait

Dammit theres no bloody way around these horrendous waiting times!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

majojo

Post by majojo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:54 am

So am sleeping this morning and my manager falls n said immigration just called her to verify if am working there bla bla bla. Guys please pray for me cos I am a bit tensed now

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:56 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@SANNY DID U EMAIL D OMBDUSMAN WITHOUT COMPLAININ TO HO
Nah I made countless of complaints first then I ask my mp to contact ombudsman mp was being negative as if contacting ombudsman won't help so I did it myself.

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:57 am

majojo wrote:So am sleeping this morning and my manager falls n said immigration just called her to verify if am working there bla bla bla. Guys please pray for me cos I am a bit tensed now
Maybe its not a bad thing love! Maybe they are about to make a decision on you, so just wanted to verify you are in employment...
You are working legally, right? Then you defo dont have anything to worry about hun!!! By God's Grace you will have good news soon!!!!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:13 pm

Today make it One Year and 4 days i did Biometric and still yet no decision.
Only a letter from UKBA 2 weeks ago that my application is now under active consideration. And a letter last week referring me to social and Hospital and suicide adviser group which i don't even bother cos thats not what i apply for, because i told them i'm feeling depress.

Since then i've not got any decision yet. I'm really fed up and am tired of everything now. No post man again today.

Thinking maybe i should withdraw my application.

The UKBA officer who sent me a letter said he can confirm that my application is now under active consideration and that he can also assure me that all my documents and references will be considered before a decision is taken on my application. It was after this my Solicitor got angry with me for making complain to the UKBA by myself.

I've even contacted Ombudsman by email, but no response for over 2 weeks now. My MP is not even respond anymore.

But since then i did not receive any decision yet than the reply from UKBA that my application is under active consideration and can assure that my documents and references will be considered before a decision is taken.. I'm tired.

What should i do now?

Should i withdraw my application as am really fed up and tired, bored and feeling depress.
:( :( :( :( :(
Ale001

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:19 pm

ale001 wrote:Today make it One Year and 4 days i did Biometric and still yet no decision.
Only a letter from UKBA 2 weeks ago that my application is now under active consideration. And a letter last week referring me to social and Hospital and suicide adviser group which i don't even bother cos thats not what i apply for, because i told them i'm feeling depress.

Since then i've not got any decision yet. I'm really fed up and am tired of everything now. No post man again today.

Thinking maybe i should withdraw my application.

The UKBA officer who sent me a letter said he can confirm that my application is now under active consideration and that he can also assure me that all my documents and references will be considered before a decision is taken on my application. It was after this my Solicitor getting angry with me for making complain to the UKBA by myself.

I've even contacted Ombudsman by email, but no response for over 2 weeks now. My MP is not even respond anymore.

But since then i did not receive any decision yet than the reply from UKBA that my application is under active consideration and can assure that my documents and references will be considered before a decision is taken.. I'm tired.

What should i do now?

Should i withdraw my application as am really fed up and tired, bored and feeling depress.
:( :( :( :( :(

NO hun!!!! Just hang in there for a little bit longer!!! You are nearly at the end of this wait-of-horror, so surely another week or 2 wont matter too much hey.... Especially as you have been told your application is now under active consideration, you will be receiving good news before you know it!!!! Fingers crossed its only a matter of few days now!!!!

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:26 pm

@MUMMYTWO AND SANNY THANK YOU GUYZZ.. SENDIN U LOTS OF KISSES AND UUGS

majojo

Post by majojo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 pm

verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:So am sleeping this morning and my manager falls n said immigration just called her to verify if am working there bla bla bla. Guys please pray for me cos I am a bit tensed now
Maybe its not a bad thing love! Maybe they are about to make a decision on you, so just wanted to verify you are in employment...
You are working legally, right? Then you defo dont have anything to worry about hun!!! By God's Grace you will have good news soon!!!!
Am hoping so dear cos its shaking me now I hope they don't get confused as o was on student visa n after the end of my course I could do full time so am hoping they don't get confused or something

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:35 pm

majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:
Am hoping so dear cos its shaking me now I hope they don't get confused as o was on student visa n after the end of my course I could do full time so am hoping they don't get confused or something
Oh shit! Well lets just hope its just a routine check up just to see you can maintain yourself here etc... Keeping fingers crossed for you!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 pm

verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:
Oh shit! Well lets just hope its just a routine check up just to see you can maintain yourself here etc... Keeping fingers crossed for you!

As verbina said, if you are working legally then you are ok (routine identity check) but if you are not supposed to be working and you are, then I suppose a miracle is all you need cos that's a serious offence. There is nothing God cannot do #Faith.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:07 pm

hi guys i have just sent an email to ukba customer complain , and i want to send another one to rob whiteman all some of their bosses pls does anyoone know their emails... i ve waited 9 months its time to act with GOD ON MY SIDE..... I WILL EMAIL EVERYONE SOMEONE WILL EVENTUALLY LISTEN TO ME

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:10 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:hi guys i have just sent an email to ukba customer complain , and i want to send another one to rob whiteman all some of their bosses pls does anyoone know their emails... i ve waited 9 months its time to act with GOD ON MY SIDE..... I WILL EMAIL EVERYONE SOMEONE WILL EVENTUALLY LISTEN TO ME
Ombudsman is the best
Ale001

11akb

Post by 11akb » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:20 pm

13 months today for waiting for decision hufffff :cry:

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:28 pm

@ALEOO1 DID U CONTACT D OMBDUSMAN???

majojo

Post by majojo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:47 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:
verbina wrote:

As verbina said, if you are working legally then you are ok (routine identity check) but if you are not supposed to be working and you are, then I suppose a miracle is all you need cos that's a serious offence. There is nothing God cannot do #Faith.
Thanks for your support guys but am not working illegally. Cos the law says that after your tier 4 course ends officially you can work full time and that's what I did and when I submittedy application before my visa expired I was still working full time as am no ore in term time and also law says you can continue the old conditions is that illegal??? Please help guys

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 pm

majojo wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
majojo wrote:

Thanks for your support guys but am not working illegally. Cos the law says that after your tier 4 course ends officially you can work full time and that's what I did and when I submittedy application before my visa expired I was still working full time as am no ore in term time and also law says you can continue the old conditions is that illegal??? Please help guys
Then I suppose you are fine. You should hear from them in few days. If I were you, I would start rejoicing. I believe you gonna get your good news very soon. :)

majojo

Post by majojo » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:30 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
majojo wrote:
dapsonlee wrote:
verbina wrote:
Aww thanks I pray we all get good news soon.

Then I suppose you are fine. You should hear from them in few days. If I were you, I would start rejoicing. I believe you gonna get your good news very soon. :)

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:40 pm

mummytwo wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
mummytwo wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@mummytwo amento your prayers.... your kinds words are sooo soothing and encouraging.may God meet you at the point of your needs.....
We are here for each other sis,a massive amen to that wonderful prayer o :)
Enjoy ur evening.
Hi mummytwo

Please remember me in your prayer.
Awww! Shareen24h pls put your mind at rest dear, don't worry all will be well and I will surely remember you in my prayers. God bless and have a nice day.
Hi mummytwo

Thank you for your positive inspiration and nice pray. May God bless everybody.

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:44 pm

shareen24h wrote:
mummytwo wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
mummytwo wrote: We are here for each other sis,a massive amen to that wonderful prayer o :)
Enjoy ur evening.
Hi mummytwo

Awww! Shareen24h pls put your mind at rest dear, don't worry all will be well and I will surely remember you in my prayers. God bless and have a nice day.
Hi mummytwo

@ shareen24h

Pls always remember me too in your prayer O! Pls O! :)
Ale001

ale001

Post by ale001 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:45 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:@ALEOO1 DID U CONTACT D OMBDUSMAN???
Yes i did. They are stronger than the UKBA if u can be patient for their response. UKBA will only continue scoping you. But with Ombudsman, they will take action according to many people thats did same..
Ale001

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:15 pm

@aleoo1 i hv just sent an email to d ombudsman...hopefully dat will help ...how long do u think they normally respond?

shairee_mashriq

Discretionary Leave to Remain

Post by shairee_mashriq » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Dear Friends:

I need a favour, any one of you who has filed a complaint to UKBA, for unreasonable delay.

Please copy me a sample complaint letter on the forum or feel free to pm me as I am planning to write a letter to UKBA and to my local MP.

Any draft letter for the MP will be a bonus too, please forward me a copy of that letter too.

Your Cooperation will be highly appreciated, my formal English writing is very poor and I can not afford a legal representative at this stage.

Looking forward for any kind response. I applied in January 2013 no reply not even a biometric letter.

My time line is as following

Application Made in January 2013 for the extension of Discretionary Leave to Remain.

No response from UKBA except Acknowledgement letter dated
Feb 2013.[/size]

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:06 pm

ale001 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
mummytwo wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
Hi mummytwo

Hi mummytwo

@ shareen24h

Hi ale001

We have to remember each of us in our prayer who are in difficulties.
May God bless everyone in this forum.

shareen24h

Post by shareen24h » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:39 pm

shareen24h wrote:
ale001 wrote:
shareen24h wrote:
mummytwo wrote: Awww! Shareen24h pls put your mind at rest dear, don't worry all will be well and I will surely remember you in my prayers. God bless and have a nice day.
Hi mummytwo

@ shareen24h

Hi ale001

We have to remember each of us in our prayer who are in difficulties.
May God bless everyone in this forum.

Hi Sharma

plz check your inbox, I have replied.