ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary Proof - Very Important Letter Format

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mohan76

Salary Proof - Very Important Letter Format

Post by mohan76 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi All,
I have tried and written this format for the benefit of all the new applicants "Letter from Employer for Salary Proof showing Gross Salary Earned"

Request you friends to study it carefully and pour in with your advise and suggestions. This will surely help all of us who are preparing to apply. Friends who have got their approval - Your Contribution to this is required a lot....ur suggestions and advise the way you put ur documents will give us confidence and hence do reply to help everybody.
--------------------------------------------
February 21, 2007

To whomsoever it may concern

This is to certify that Mr. XXXXX having EMP Code M00XXX is employed with Company Name since Month Year.

His Gross Salary Earnings for the period April 2006 to March 2007 are amounted to
Rs. XXXXX (Rupees In Words)

Following table shows detailed Gross and Net Salary Earnings.

Gross and Net salary Earnings of Mr.XXXXX from April - 2006 to Mar - 2007

Emp Code: M00XXX Emp Name: XXXXX
Sex : PAN :
Designation: Date of Joining:

Details of PaySlip April'06 May'06 June'06 July'06 Aug'06 Sept'06 Oct'06 Nov'06 Dec'06 Jan'07 Feb'07 Mar'07
Earnings
Earned Basic
H.R.A
Medical
Conveyance
Bonus
Leave Encashment
Annual Health Check-up
Gross Earnings

Deductions
Providend Fund
Professional Tax
Income Tax
Staff Welfare
Other Deductions
Total Deductions

Net Pay

If you need to contact me regarding this matter, you may contact me via phone, fax or e-mail. The contact details is given below:

Company Name: XXXXXXX
Address: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Phone: XXXXXXX
Fax: XXXXXXX
E-mail:

Yours Sincerely,

Name of the Person
MANAGER - HR

boyzzeal

Post by boyzzeal » Fri May 11, 2007 7:28 am

Mohan,

I just went through your post. Is it required to furnish each month's details as it would be very complex. Just mentioning the gross earnings wouldn't suffice?

Kindly comment.

Regards,
deeps

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri May 11, 2007 8:53 am

It is sometimes necessary for each moanth details as some peoplae have a pay rise in the middle of the years calimed. Also some people get profit related pay, taxable bonus, etc

Pantaiema
boyzzeal wrote:Mohan,

I just went through your post. Is it required to furnish each month's details as it would be very complex. Just mentioning the gross earnings wouldn't suffice?

Kindly comment.

Regards,
deeps

niruv

Post by niruv » Fri May 11, 2007 1:35 pm

Yes it is better to mention detailed salary structure.
Even i did the same and mine was approved.

All the best :)

mayhsmp

Post by mayhsmp » Fri May 11, 2007 6:51 pm

Hi All,

I got Salary Certificate from my company stating my current role and also from when I have been in company. It gives the details structure of my CTC for the current year.
My only worry is that letter also has a sentence : This letter has been issued for applying for LOAN.

Should I still send this letter for proof?? Does it matter for what reason the letter has been issued?? I couldnt possibly tell in my company I am applying for VISA!!

Thanks in advance for all the replies.