ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:01 pm

arsum1516 wrote:
Wahid ahmad wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:
Sweet786 wrote:Fingers crossed till the end of this week

Inshallah good news for all

Every day is disappointing
and depressing... ive convinced myself that this first eid after marriage we wnt b together :(
Trust Allah and he will make it happen
And whatever happens its for the best and has its own reason.
INSHALLAH HOPING FOR THE BEST I JUST WNA NO THAT HES GOT VISA THEN HE CAN TAKE HIS SWEET TIME COMING JUST WNA NO THAT HES GOT

IT.. ITS A MASSIVE STRESS AND A FORM OF A BURDEN... JUST WANT THIS WEIGHT LIFTED NOW
I know same here as long as I know and ALLAH ka shukhar I'm blessed with an amazing husband inshallah whenever he comes il be happy

It probably sounds as though I'm not grateful to ALLAH but I am I just thought he would be here by eid

Alhamdulillah for everything ALLAH had blessed me with

Wahid ahmad

Good news or bad news?

Post by Wahid ahmad » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:46 pm

http://floridanewswire.com/2013/07/23/f ... 090003.php

Not sure of the authenticity of it but for future applicants who do not earn the threshold will be ok.

Its this new government, they just wanna take take and take! Everyone said the tories would not be beneficial! Just robbers!

Luto te puto!

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Re: waiting waiting waitinggggggggg

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Wahid ahmad wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:This is mine and my husbands 3rd eid separate if he doesnt get his visa in time :(

Its also my birthday 2morow really wanted him to be here for it atleast

And we couldnt be together on our first wedding anniversary either

*sob*

BUT

IN ALLAH I TRUST :)
C'mon guys be positive in sha Allah there will be light at the end of the tunnel :)
Thats the attitude. InshAllah
Aww bless you... inshallah i hope our loved ones come home soon :D....

zebi

Re: Good news or bad news?

Post by zebi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:34 pm

Wahid ahmad wrote:http://floridanewswire.com/2013/07/23/f ... 090003.php

Not sure of the authenticity of it but for future applicants who do not earn the threshold will be ok.

Its this new government, they just wanna take take and take! Everyone said the tories would not be beneficial! Just robbers!

Luto te puto!
Friend this rule applies from 9 july 2012 not after 5 july 2013 so u got the wrong information and this judgement is still in pipe not apply because might be secretary going for appeal. follow this link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... -threshold

merkedge
Newly Registered

Post by merkedge » Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:44 pm

Javeria wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:
saa1990 wrote:I applied for my wife's visa on 14/05/13 from Islamabad.
Status changed to processing on 28/05/13. But still haven't heard anything. Others who have applied around the same time could u please update your statuses. And please remember us in dua.
I applied on the 15th from Islamabad no news waitin for rfc patiently I guess...

abid applied on 16th and a member called Wahid applied same time as us also....

sweet applied 31st may.... im sure thrs a few more but us may apps r still waitin.. only zahabiya applied 20 may and got her visa

You MAY applicants are waiting and dua for all of u that ALLAH will give positive outcome soon but arsum1516 there is a big long line before all of you which is still waiting.

Hubbybee applied on 25th March

malik247 applied on 5th April

aanwar786 applied on 8th April

zaidi22 applied on 15th April

merkedge applied on 18th April

sumera90 applied on 19th April

haleema87 applied on 22nd April

Javeria applied on 23rd April

hb28098 applied on 23rd April

sameena akhter applied on 25th April

Hello786 applied on 26th April

and don't know how many are still waiting.................. :(

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:12 pm

zebi wrote:

Luto te puto!
Friend this rule applies from 9 july 2012 not after 5 july 2013 so u got the wrong information and this judgement is still in pipe not apply because might be secretary going for appeal. follow this link

It quotes after the 5 july 2013 any applications will be made will be affected
like i said not sure of authenticity :)

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:17 pm

Javeria wrote:
Sweet786 wrote:Although there's a long wait ahead they are not being processed in order so a may applicant could still hear before April and each case is different some cases may be more complicated.

I'm just praying we all hear by Friday if not then chances are looking very thin

I agree with you that each case differ but the point is this that every settlement case takes 12 weeks or more,now you will talk about wardak and zahabiya's case,so I don't know about wardak's case that what the reason how she got the visa in 50 working days but I know the zahabiya she has got visa in just 42 working days and I know the reason behind it,her husband is the EU citizen so it's obvious that EU citizens got their spouse visa earlier than others because on EU citizen's spouse cases UKBA works on priority.
My husband is also EU citizen but still no RFC :(
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Sumera90 wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Sweet786 wrote:Although there's a long wait ahead they are not being processed in order so a may applicant could still hear before April and each case is different some cases may be more complicated.

I'm just praying we all hear by Friday if not then chances are looking very thin

I agree with you that each case differ but the point is this that every settlement case takes 12 weeks or more,now you will talk about wardak and zahabiya's case,so I don't know about wardak's case that what the reason how she got the visa in 50 working days but I know the zahabiya she has got visa in just 42 working days and I know the reason behind it,her husband is the EU citizen so it's obvious that EU citizens got their spouse visa earlier than others because on EU citizen's spouse cases UKBA works on priority.
Is he an EU citizen in the sense that he is a British citizen or is he an EU citizen from outside the UK exercising his treaty rights in the UK?

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 pm

ALKB wrote:
Sumera90 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

Is he an EU citizen in the sense that he is a British citizen or is he an EU citizen from outside the UK exercising his treaty rights in the UK?
I think she meant UK citizenship as if he was EU (outside UK) than her case would be dealt a long time ago. It's even mentioned on UKBA website tenu give priority to EU citizens. Stupid thing innit. But here we are Threasea May. 😡

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:20 pm

ALKB wrote:
Sumera90 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

It's a citizenship of European Union.

European citizenship is supplementary to national citizenship and affords rights such as the right to vote in European elections, the right to free movement, settlement and employment across the EU, and the right to consular protection from other EU states' and embassies.

EU citizens are entitled to other rights including:

(1)The right to contact and receive a response from any EU institution in one of the EU's official languages;
(2)The right to access European Parliament, European Commission Choose translations of the previous link and Council documents under certain conditions; and
(3)The right of equal access to the EU Civil Service.

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Teresa may ko kuthe kaayein baaki govt ko b mazaak banaayi hai, paise leh loh humari zindagi humari jaans atki huii... kuthe kaheen ke bas loagon ke paise kaaye ja rahe hain kameene
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:42 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:
ALKB wrote:
Sumera90 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

I agree with you that each case differ but the point is this that every settlement case takes 12 weeks or more,now you will talk about wardak and zahabiya's case,so I don't know about wardak's case that what the reason how she got the visa in 50 working days but I know the zahabiya she has got visa in just 42 working days and I know the reason behind it,her husband is the EU citizen so it's obvious that EU citizens got their spouse visa earlier than

others because on EU citizen's spouse cases UKBA works on priority.
I think she meant UK citizenship as if he was EU (outside UK) than her case would be dealt a long time ago. It's even mentioned on UKBA website tenu give priority to EU citizens. Stupid thing innit. But here we are Threasea May. 😡

Oh that makes sense then if it she is apply for eu.

Anyways I guess we can just wait inshallah whatever's for the best

No more negative comments :-) lets just pray

zebi

Post by zebi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm

Wahid ahmad wrote:
zebi wrote:

Luto te puto!

It quotes after the 5 july 2013 any applications will be made will be affected
like i said not sure of authenticity :)
friend i am not saying u wrong

zebi

Post by zebi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Sweet786 wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
ALKB wrote:
Sumera90 wrote:

Brother and Sisters it not the Eu or any problem its because of the splitting of UKBA and HOMEOFFICE . Ukba take less days but homeoffice take a time so no worry its also depends on how straight ur documents is nothing else so majority visa coming in 45 to 55 working days. INSHAALLAH all of u get visa SOON....

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:37 pm

ALKB wrote:
Sumera90 wrote:
Javeria wrote:

He is British citizen..

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:50 pm

then he is normal applicant like rest of us , 60 days one

only people holding European nationalities residing in UK can exercise EU TREATY.

Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:26 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:then he is normal applicant like rest of us , 60 days one

only people holding European nationalities residing in UK can exercise EU TREATY.

:( I just hope we all get positive response soon

zebi

Post by zebi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Sumera90 wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:then he is normal applicant like rest of us , 60 days one

:( I just hope we all get positive response soon
Majority of cases Hold by Home office that's are not fulfill the requirement under appendix FM thats might be take long time

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:05 pm

But if any application is on hold they should let us know and keep us up to date just waiting for Friday

zebi

Post by zebi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:11 pm

Sweet786 wrote:But if any application is on hold they should let us know and keep us up to date just waiting for Friday
are u going to collect on friday

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:17 pm

zebi wrote:
Sweet786 wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:
ALKB wrote:

Brother and Sisters it not the Eu or any problem its because of the splitting of UKBA and HOMEOFFICE . Ukba take less days but homeoffice take a time so no worry its also depends on how straight ur documents is nothing else so majority visa coming in 45 to 55 working days. INSHAALLAH all of u get visa SOON....
Its my 66th working day(14th week) but there is no news :( how depressing

zebi

Post by zebi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:21 pm

Javeria wrote:
zebi wrote:
Sweet786 wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:

Its my 66th working day(14th week) but there is no news :( how depressing
Are u sure your case is fulfill the requirement of Appendix FM.

0zzy1

Post by 0zzy1 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:25 pm

please note, the approximate processing time for a spouse visa seems to be 75 working days. Late March and early April applicants have had a 75-77 working day turnaround.

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Sweet786 wrote:But if any application is on hold they should let us know and keep us up to date just waiting for Friday
Not necessarily .. I emailed gerrys querying this and they said they can't provide any information on this.. So it's possible if ur case is on hold they won't tell u.. Which to be frank is not very fair but the whole process isn't very fair.. Puts a lot of strain on people physically and mentally.. If only the people with the power could see that!

zebi

Post by zebi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:31 pm

Mrs N wrote:
Not necessarily .. I emailed gerrys querying this and they said they can't provide any information on this.. So it's possible if ur case is on hold they won't tell u.. Which to be frank is not very fair but the whole process isn't very fair.. Puts a lot of strain on people physically and mentally.. If only the people with the power could see that!
Basically i talk with my solicitor today he just told me that they hold those case whose not fulfill the minimum requirement under appendix fm so if u fulfilled the requirements then there no worries.