ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email I got from the Embassy-Meaning?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

JS28
Member of Standing

Email I got from the Embassy-Meaning?

Post by JS28 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:15 am

Hi everyone,

I received an email regarding my partner's appeal but could not tell whether the decision has been overturned and a visa will be granted.

Could you please tell me what do you think of the email below?

Thanks

JS

Dear Applicant

Please be advised that your appeal is currently being reviewed by an Entry Clearance Manager. As part of the appeal process, kindly submit your passport so that your application can be considered further.

Please send your passport via courier to the Embassy within 2 weeks from the date of this letter to the following address:

Allowed Appeals/AR Team (MNL/xxxxx)
Visa Services
British Embassy Manila
120 Upper McKinley Road
McKinley Hill
Taguig City 1634

PLEASE ENSURE YOU INCLUDE A PRE-PAID COURIER RETURN ENVELOPE. You can use the following courier companies: LBC/Aboitiz 2GO/JRS Express/DHL Express/Air 21.

Your compliance to this requirement will prevent unnecessary delays should you fail to.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We can only accept passports that have been forwarded through a courier.

Yours sincerely

D Longid
Entry Clearance Assistant

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:57 am

Please continue in your original thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.