ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP appeal.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nadeem_varsi
Newly Registered

HSMP appeal.

Post by nadeem_varsi » Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:54 pm

Dear all,

I had applied for HSMP(In Country application) in Mar'2004 and got a refusal on Jun'2004 end. They denied the point for my past earning. They stated that I could reappeal.

Since I was on Work Permit visa which had an expiry in Apr'2004 I was required to apply for my Work Permit extension immd. I applied for the extension and my WP got approved but still waiting for my FLR and passport to be returned. I expect to get my passport by Sep end. Considering the fact that I was running out of my stay period I had to apply for WP extension and so could not appeal.

Can I anyway make an appeal to the HSMP application Now (Sep 2004)which was denied on Jun'2004. I know the fact that there is a long gap but I had no other option but to apply for my WP first and think of appealing for the rejection.

I would be very grateful of anyone could share there exp. or throw some light on this.

Thanks & Regards,
Nads

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:04 am

Hello there,

You are required to appeal within 28 days after the decision been made and recvd by you. Now you have to reapply as fresh candidate.

If you are over a work permit and got renewal by the name your employer then perhaps you can wait for completing your 4 years to get the ILR. Why are you chasing for HSMP?. The only reason I can think of is that you want to be secure and do some biz. as well.
Regards,
Afzal

speed
Newly Registered

Post by speed » Mon Sep 20, 2004 10:28 am

Did HSMP Team give you the reason why they did not give you points for past earnings?

nadeem_varsi
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem_varsi » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:05 pm

Of Course HSMP will give me more flexibility. ILR is a long way for me, I am in UK from last 1 year now.
If I reapply NOW then I will have to show an income of 40pounds p.a. as per UK standard because I am in UK in last one year.

If I reappeal then then my Indian salary satisfies the past earning criteria, because when I applied when I was in UK only 3 months so they had to consider my Indian salary.

They did not accepted my bonus though I've given them both the payslip and bank statement still they marked my document with a ? where is the bonus?

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Mon Sep 20, 2004 12:11 pm

Does your pay slip have the bonus seperated with the salary or combined with salary.

If they have something like:

Salary - Rs50,000

Performance bonus - Rs 30,000

Then they should clearly see that right ?

nadeem_varsi
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem_varsi » Mon Sep 20, 2004 2:40 pm

Yes it is clearly mentioned as Performance Bonus.

shayar
Newly Registered

Post by shayar » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:59 pm

that's really surprising nadeem.
What is your email id? i can send u some useful information which may help me with your application.

shayar

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:07 pm

Yes this is very strange because if they can see the bonus seperately in pay slips how come they dont include it ... ? May be the case worker is sleepy :wink: .... people like these should be sacked because they dont know there own rules ....

I dont understand how HO is recruting these people ....

nadeem_varsi
Newly Registered

Post by nadeem_varsi » Thu Sep 23, 2004 11:27 am

I have given them the payslip which clearly mentions the performance bonus and I was then working for Fortune 100 Company. I dont undestand why should they not approve this.