ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR Request Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

m.asif
United Kingdom

SAR Request Query

Post by m.asif » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:59 pm

Hi,

My 10 years going to be completed in May 2014 and I'll apply for ILR 28 days earlier. I just want to know how early I can make SAR request. Do I need to wait till May 2014? Secondly roughly how long is the processing time for SAR request?

Thank you in advance.

rmkirfan
Member of Standing
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: SAR Request Query

Post by rmkirfan » Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:14 pm

m.asif wrote:Hi,

My 10 years going to be completed in May 2014 and I'll apply for ILR 28 days earlier. I just want to know how early I can make SAR request. Do I need to wait till May 2014? Secondly roughly how long is the processing time for SAR request?

Thank you in advance.
Hi Asif Bhai..,

Im eligible in Sep 2013..
why do we need to SAR request??
Please suggest ,if helpful I like to request as well..
Many Thanks,
Irfan..

closer25

Post by closer25 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:43 am

Thank you in advance.

Hi m.asif.....SAR request should take a statutory 40 days(including non working days) but I was told by someone the home office had taken longer than that. unless its not SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST you are talking about here :)

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:14 pm

Thank you in advance.
For ordering SAR file you do not need to wait until 2014 rather even can request it now. In theory 40 days are its processing time but most usually it take a bit longer than that.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:17 pm

you don"t need unless you have something wrong done or fear of being done by someone in your name.
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

ukswus

Post by ukswus » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:44 pm

m.asif wrote:
Secondly roughly how long is the processing time for SAR request?

Thank you in advance.
I have been waiting for my SAR report since April.