ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Banks Statement overdraft

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Syed_King
Newly Registered

Banks Statement overdraft

Post by Syed_King » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:24 am

Hi,
I am applying for ILR next month by post actually i am on T1-G. I am showing my last 12 month bank statement with my payslips with 2 different bank accounts one of my account still in -3000 OD between august till January which unfortunately I have to show to home office because my pay was coming that time but my current account is upto £1000 and ending balance is £2000. just want to know my 6 month overdraft banks statment will effect to my case that account still in minus.
Please advice
Thanks

silverline

Post by silverline » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:05 am

nopes - your loan/credit arrangements should not affect.

Anio

Post by Anio » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:40 am

If it's any consolation, I provided 12 months statement from only 1 bank account with overdraft of £1000 from July to January - and we are a family of 4.

I used February 2013 to balance the account to £0 and then built up a healthy balance by April.

ILR received this week. :D