ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Questions

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:37 pm

alegalalien wrote:Hi IntegratedMigrant,

Thanks for your quick response.
The stamp on my passport is 2 days after the dates from GNIB.
It means that, if I take the residency calculator based on passport stamp, I would be 2 day less than requirement if calculated based on the dates from GNIB.

On the safe side, I may delay my application for a few days to meet GNIB dates.

The issue is why the date difference between passport stamps vs GNIB data happens twice, probably there is some reason, it is not just an error of data base ..
If you can wait it out since it'll only take days then wait just to be sure there wont be any hassle. In other hands, you'll have no problem doing as I told you previously.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:23 pm

Goood news! Called the INIS today and after MANY tries they answered and told me that my application is with the minister for decision! Finally after a long long wait.. By the way, I can't find my Green Card anywhere, still gonna turn my place upside down till I find it, but worried I might have lost it! What do I do now? Do I have to get a new one? :S

Angel592
Member of Standing

Post by Angel592 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Angel592 wrote:Goood news! Called the INIS today and after MANY tries they answered and told me that my application is with the minister for decision! Finally after a long long wait.. By the way, I can't find my Green Card anywhere, still gonna turn my place upside down till I find it, but worried I might have lost it! What do I do now? Do I have to get a new one? :S
And if I do need to get a new one.. do I need to pay for a replacement??

Saegh
Newly Registered

Help please

Post by Saegh » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Hi I need your help pls I am living in Ireland form 1998 I was grated stamp 4 in 2002 as a parent of iresh child . I applied for naturalisation in dec 2012 at the time I was self employed now I lost my job.my question is if I get job seeker allowene do I have to tell department I lost my job

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Help please

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm

Saegh wrote:Hi I need your help pls I am living in Ireland form 1998 I was grated stamp 4 in 2002 as a parent of iresh child . I applied for naturalisation in dec 2012 at the time I was self employed now I lost my job.my question is if I get job seeker allowene do I have to tell department I lost my job
They said you should inform them of any change of circumstance but I dont think you should inform them since it has absolutely no impact on your naturalisation application but may delay your application. Just dont tell them anything at all!

Saegh
Newly Registered

Re: Help please

Post by Saegh » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:42 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
Saegh wrote:Hi I need your help pls I am living in Ireland form 1998 I was grated stamp 4 in 2002 as a parent of iresh child . I applied for naturalisation in dec 2012 at the time I was self employed now I lost my job.my question is if I get job seeker allowene do I have to tell department I lost my job
They said you should inform them of any change of circumstance but I dont think you should inform them since it has absolutely no impact on your naturalisation application but may delay your application. Just dont tell them anything at all!
thank you so much IntegratedMigrant god bless you

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:59 pm

i got my approval today after a long wait
Applied Feb 2011
Further Doc Asked Mar 2013
Approval Receive 08 Aug 2013
Applied on behalf of spouse of Irish National

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:37 pm

xyazx wrote:i got my approval today after a long wait
Applied Feb 2011

lucky you man...can i ask you some question. which doc citizenship asked you in march?

xyazx

Post by xyazx » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:03 pm

bepositive89 wrote:
xyazx wrote:i got my approval today after a long wait
Applied Feb 2011

lucky you man...can i ask you some question. which doc citizenship asked you in march?
I was asked three proof of address my and my wife name on it

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:54 pm

Contacted INIS yesterday and received the quite instant reply (was even surprised).
Hi,

Processing of your application is currently at an advanced stage.

You will be informed of the Minister's decision as soon as possible.

Kind regards

Citizenship Division

So, basically, the last time when i was in contact with them, it was a month ago and i was still at the 2nd stage. So finally i got over it.
And now i' m in the queue for the minister's decision and that could take up to 3 months. Am i wright?
Will see how long will it take.

Applied in January 2013. A bit more than 6 months.

Congratulations to all who received the approvals yesterday and today and who was waiting for a long time.
And the best luck to all who's still waiting like me.

fahadzik
Newly Registered

Post by fahadzik » Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:29 pm

Hi every body,,one very important question,, i have applied on 5 year marriage with eu national but now divorce,,will my divorce have any impact on my application,,i already tick divorce in application firm thanks

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:11 pm

fahadzik wrote:Hi every body,,one very important question,, i have applied on 5 year marriage with eu national but now divorce,,will my divorce have any impact on my application,,i already tick divorce in application firm thanks
Not if your divorce looks suspicious then no it wont have an impact.

fahadzik
Newly Registered

Post by fahadzik » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Whats that mean,,divorce look suspicious????didnt get at all

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:42 am

fahadzik wrote:Whats that mean,,divorce look suspicious????didnt get at all
I wouldnt want to comment further on that but I want you to know that it is in the absolute discretion of the minister to grant or refuse citizenship. So despite your situation just hope and pray that your citizenship application is granted.

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:22 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
fahadzik wrote:Whats that mean,,divorce look suspicious????didnt get at all
I wouldnt want to comment further on that but I want you to know that it is in the absolute discretion of the minister to grant or refuse citizenship. So despite your situation just hope and pray that your citizenship application is granted.

hi Everyone...
i got email reply today regarding to my citizenship application..i m wondering if anybody can explain me after this update how long will take decision?
Reply from citizenship.
........( Your application is at an advanced stage of processing and as soon as a decision has been reached on your application ,you will be advised of this decision in writing
Regards.

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:29 pm

bepositive89 wrote: hi Everyone...
i got email reply today regarding to my citizenship application..i m wondering if anybody can explain me after this update how long will take decision?
Hi, look up, where my post is, there is the explanation in regards to your post. As me myself at the same stage as you.

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:58 am

Mary26 wrote:
bepositive89 wrote: hi Everyone...
Hi, look up, where my post is, there is the explanation in regards to your post. As me myself at the same stage as you.
Hi Everyone again today,
I rang today in citizenship helpline and lady told me that my application has been fowrd for desicion in respecatable Minister office.HMMMMMMMM anybody can explain me how long it will take ????????????????

moro1

Post by moro1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Hi,

Can anyone PLEASE tell me what does this mean ?

Your application is in the advanced stage of processing, once the Minister
has made his decision we will advise you of that decision in writing.

exam

Post by exam » Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:08 pm

@moro1 and @bepositive89

The question you guys are asking is answered around 200 times by IntegratedMigrant.

Do a simple search in the forum and you will find the answer. For the time being I assume that you don't know how to do a search on this forum.

So the answer is that you guys will get your approvals hopefully within next 3 months. Both of you guys are at the advance stage. (ref: Integratedmigrant)

All the best

Exam

moro1

Post by moro1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:05 pm

exam wrote:@moro1 and @bepositive89

The question you guys are asking is answered around 200 times by IntegratedMigrant.

Do a simple search in the forum and you will find the answer. For the time being I assume that you don't know how to do a search on this forum.

So the answer is that you guys will get your approvals hopefully within next 3 months. Both of you guys are at the advance stage. (ref: Integratedmigrant)

All the best

Exam
Good man yourself, I found this around

There are the Main stages:

Stage 1 : Initial stage (Citizenship Application Requirements Checks)

Stage 2 : Second Stage / Further Processing (Criminal Check, backgrounds, Revenue, etc)

Stage 3 : Advanced Stage (Application in queue for decision)

Stage 4 : Final Stage (Decision has being made but no ceremony invitation yet)

Note: Stage 2 and 3 can be Further Processed if further documents are needed or in complex cases

Hopefully we will hear something some time soon, this the first time I get a decent reply from INIS
All the previous times it was the usual genetic ..your application is under process ..

So this gives me a hope thanks to god

akabor
Newly Registered

Update from INIS

Post by akabor » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Sent INIS an email this morning, and got a reply under 2 mins

Dear xxxx,

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & you will be informed of the Ministers decision in due course.

Regards

xxxxxxxxx
Citizenship Division

From what most bloggers are posting,
I guess this is good news, i have applied since September 2012.

Hopefully, i will get my approval letter immediately after this August ceremony

bepositive89

Re: Update from INIS

Post by bepositive89 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:39 pm

akabor wrote:Sent INIS an email this morning, and got a reply under 2 mins

Dear xxxx,

Your application is at an advanced stage of processing & you will be informed of the Ministers decision in due course.

Regards

xxxxxxxxx
Citizenship Division

From what most bloggers are posting,

I guess this is good news, i have applied since September 2012.

Hopefully, i will get my approval letter immediately after this August ceremony

Hi akabor.i m in same boat ...i applied in jun 2011 and i got the same answer two days ago...i tried to ask the lady that any idea how long will take advance stage....she said sorry i cant tell you exact time frame but soon u wil get descian in wrting.

i hope our waiting time about to finish...

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Did anyone who as at the advanced stage hear from INIS anything recently?
:roll:

bepositive89

Post by bepositive89 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:01 pm

Mary26 wrote:Did anyone who as at the advanced stage hear from INIS anything recently?

HMMMMMMMMMMMM nooooooooooooo ....i dont knw when our waiting time will over................ i hope we will get soooooooooooooooon.,...

Mary26

Post by Mary26 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:17 pm

bepositive86
HMMMMMMMMMMMM nooooooooooooo ....i dont knw when our waiting time will over................ i hope we will get soooooooooooooooon.,...
I really hope that we'll hear from them soon.