ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RZ Girl

Post by RZ Girl » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:58 pm

Really sorry to hear that Malik247 :( dnt lose hope everything will b alright InShAllah.. Where did u apply from? Which city?

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:06 pm

I'm very sorry to hear about this.

I'm angered now that this is the second case this week where the UKBA could have asked for evidence or got in touch, to request further evidence as they state in section F of their FMSE requirements.

I can understand the UKBA have lots of paperwork to do and cases to handle, but a simple enquiry can save from re-submissions and appeals, not to mention the emotional stress it can save.. the highs of receiving an RFC to the low of seeing the visa declined. Its a cruel game.

Inshallah everything will work out for those who have been denied and I pray that all those waiting along with me hear positive outcomes.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:08 pm

Malik247....it is very very disappointing to have heard that your wife's visa been refused on just that basis. Just like you I did not submit any contact evidence with my wife's application, am now really worried, may Allah swt have his mercy upon us all.

If you can get relationship evidence together quickly then I would also suggest you put in a fresh application.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

Malik247
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by Malik247 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:09 pm

nobody81 wrote:
Malik247 wrote:Today my wife received SMS for RFC she was very happy till collect the passport Eco refused her visa.we have been very disappointment.

{Eco says I m not satisfied your relationship with your spouse is genuine and subsisting you have submitted no evidence whatsoever of any other contact between you and ur sponsor }

I submitted photograph and marriage certificate and phone bill one of my VoIP phone we talk daily via this phone number I think this is enough proof for relation

When she received the file thay sand back all the documents but she couldn't see my VoIP phone bill document rest of all documents they sand back so i am confused what happened my wife misplace when submitted the document or ECO kept this phone bill.

someone can guide me they sand Back each paper which ones we submitted

What should we do we go for appeal or resubmit the case very pain full procedure

Application 05/04/2013
Process. 18/05/2013
RFC. 25/07/2013
Oh, really sorry to hear that, but exactly did you submit to prove enough communication was done?
I think is enough but I advised them to who those fresh case applying attached proof as much they can wedding photos and after wedding photos Skype, viber ,emails ,phone bill etc etc i only attached wedding photo and phone bill

Malik247
Newly Registered

Post by Malik247 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:13 pm

tallojani wrote:Malik247....it is very very disappointing to have heard that your wife's visa been refused on just that basis. Just like you I did not submit any contact evidence with my wife's application, am now really worried, may Allah swt have his mercy upon us all.

If you can get relationship evidence together quickly then I would also suggest you put in a fresh application.
Thanks I am thinking go for fresh case but scared they refused again any silly reason can go for both appeal and reapply

Malik247
Newly Registered

Post by Malik247 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:17 pm

RZ Girl wrote:Really sorry to hear that Malik247 :( dnt lose hope everything will b alright InShAllah.. Where did u apply from? Which city?
Lahore

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:20 pm

aanwar786 wrote:My Wife received her RFC this morning. She collected her paperwork from Lahore between 2pm-3pm.

With the help of the all mighty Allah (swt) her visa has been granted allhumdilillah.

I will pray for all those waiting.

Going soon to collect my soul mate!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO
CONGRATSZ XX

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:43 pm

Malik247 wrote:Today my wife received SMS for RFC she was very happy till collect the passport Eco refused her visa.we have been very disappointment.

{Eco says I m not satisfied your relationship with your spouse is genuine and subsisting you have submitted no evidence whatsoever of any other contact between you and ur sponsor }

I submitted photograph and marriage certificate and phone bill one of my VoIP phone we talk daily via this phone number I think this is enough proof for relation

When she received the file thay sand back all the documents but she couldn't see my VoIP phone bill document rest of all documents they sand back so i am confused what happened my wife misplace when submitted the document or ECO kept this phone bill.

What should we do we go for appeal or resubmit the case very pain full procedure

Application 05/04/2013
Process. 18/05/2013
RFC. 25/07/2013

That is totally unfair :( how could they do this,if we provide the original nikkahnama that's a big evidence of any relationship but they need others silly evidences(Skype conversation,phone bills etc).

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Anwar786 what documents u submitted

Alltheverybest

Post by Alltheverybest » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:45 pm

Sweet786 wrote:Anwar786 what documents u submitted
Something is not right did u sent all the proofs like money u sent to ur wife and attested photo copies of ur passport if u been to pak after marriage itemised phone bills,photo,letters,birthday cards,etc
Special request for loads of duaa

Applied on 12/06/13
Under process in BHC on 25/06/13
Rfc 18/09/13
Collected 19/09/13
Visa granted
All bcoz of my mom and ur prayers

Malik247
Newly Registered

Post by Malik247 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:07 pm

Malik247 wrote:
RZ Girl wrote:Really sorry to hear that Malik247 :( dnt lose hope everything will b alright InShAllah.. Where did u apply from? Which city?
Lahore
Thanks for your compliment Allah bless them those are waitin

zebi

Post by zebi » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:42 pm

1- Online VAF duly completed together with Appendix 2 (Financial Requirement Form), One Passport Size photograph and the Appropriate Fee.

2- Original's Passport.

3- English Language Pass Certificate ( IELTS)

4- The Couple's Nikaah Nama with duly English Translation and Registration with Union Council.

5- Certified Copies of Wife Passport.

6- Affidavit and sponsorship declaration from Wife.

7- Wife Bank Statements from the last 6 Months.

8- Wife Payslips for the Last 6 Months.

9- A Letter from wife Employer and her Employment Contract.

10- Tenancy Agreement .

11- Utility Bills.

12- An independent Housing Report relating to wife Rented Accommodation.

13- The Couple's Marriage Photographs.

14- The Couple's other Photographs.

15- Evidence of Last year Phone Bills, Skype, Facebook, Emails and Greeting Cards. ( Selected)

16- TB test Certificate.

Thats i Submit On 7 june 2013 Now waiting whats the outcome.

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:53 pm

zebi wrote:1- Online VAF duly completed together with Appendix 2 (Financial Requirement Form), One Passport Size photograph and the Appropriate Fee.

2- Original's Passport.

4- The Couple's Nikaah Nama with duly English Translation and Registration with Union Council.

10- Tenancy Agreement .

11- Utility Bills.

15- Evidence of Last year Phone Bills, Skype, Facebook, Emails and Greeting Cards. ( Selected)

16- TB test Certificate.

Thats i Submit On 7 june 2013 Now
waiting whats the outcome.

When did u apply?? I never included Skype things but I have entry exit stamps from Pakistan. I didn't know we had to send this bohot cheeze sumbit karwa sakti only if I had come on this forum before applying I would have had satisfaction khair inshallah I hope we get visa anything is possible if ALLAH wills

zebi

Post by zebi » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:59 pm

Sweet786 wrote:
zebi wrote:1- Online VAF duly completed together with Appendix 2 (Financial Requirement Form), One Passport Size photograph and the Appropriate Fee.

2- Original's Passport.

10- Tenancy Agreement .

11- Utility Bills.

16- TB test Certificate.

Thats i Submit On 7 june 2013 Now
waiting whats the outcome.

When did u apply?? I never included Skype things but I have entry exit stamps from Pakistan. I didn't know we had to send this bohot cheeze sumbit karwa sakti only if I had come on this forum before applying I would have had satisfaction khair inshallah I hope we get visa anything is possible if ALLAH wills
I Apply on JUNE 7 2013 > i also added exit and entrance copies of passport. I not know the documents thats what i got from my solicitor i straightaway submit it after sign the form.

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:13 am

I was not told this by my solicitor it's so strange anyways Inshallah I hope I get the visa and soon

zebi

Post by zebi » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:23 am

Sweet786 wrote:I was not told this by my solicitor it's so strange anyways Inshallah I hope I get the visa and soon
INSHAALLAH

Mrs N

Post by Mrs N » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:01 am

its all good and well people saying that we shouldnt chase the applications as this makes more work for them - but surely if they are providing people with a timescale of 12 weeks they should adhere to it - and if they arent going to adhere to it then atleast advise applicants?
like another member said on a previous post, we do all the leg work in terms of arranging the correct documentation required and also paying the fees and then having to wait patiently, why cant they do as much as update us?

i emailed gerrys yesterday simply querying if the 12 week timescale still stands - they replied back to me explaining to me how i can apply for a visa and what forms are required bearing in mind i told them that i have already applied.. im not being funny but this clearly shows that they dont pay any attention to what is being asked of them and shows how incompetent they are...

Allah na kare, my application goes over 12 weeks and i query it, what response will i get? i have no faith in the system they are running..

lets just hope the BHC/ECO are more competent

Good luck to all awaiting RFCs

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:49 am

Mrs N I agree totally.... We paying for what service exactly? Stress?
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:59 am

Mrs N...As you might be aware of the fact that Gerrys is just an intermediate emailing them might not benefit us at all because there is no proof that Gerry will forward our emails to UKBA.

you see by UK law if you enquire legimately to a governing body then they are bound to reply to your query. I believe UKBA has hired Gerry for only the purpose of shifting the blame and cutting their headache down by us chasing constantly for an update.
Yes we worked hard to get the documents together but they don't care as long as they get their high fees.

They refuse us on silly things like "not enough evidence of a subsisting relationship" what the hell is that, this is a personal thing between couples and UKBA should not be allowed to ask for proof of contact. however they do for only reason so they could refuse us because they know dam well that we will not go through the appeal process and therefore we will be left with the only option of reapplying and hence paying high fees again and again.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:20 am

Any rfcs today

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 pm

arsum1516 wrote:Any rfcs today
No luck on my side

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:45 pm

arsum1516 wrote:Any rfcs today

Another week bites the dust for me I believe!
Jummah mubarak everyone
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 pm

ahhhh goshhh lol

well me being me and impatient me sent a second email lmaooo

they wont reply till nxt week tho I no...

60 days not far soon as I hit 60 days I will email every day that they remember my name lol

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:24 pm

arsum1516 wrote:ahhhh goshhh lol

well me being me and impatient me sent a second email lmaooo

they wont reply till nxt week tho I no...

60 days not far soon as I hit 60 days I will email every day that they remember my name lol
What exactly are you writing in the emails?
Thank you.

Malik247
Newly Registered

Post by Malik247 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:30 pm

Application 05/04/2013
Process. 18/05/2013
RFC. 25/07/2013
Very pain full situation I booked solicter appointment by phone as we discusse about case solicter advised me go with appeal because I f u do apply new case they might be refuse any other silly reason I understand the Situation and decide will go with appeal it takes long but we can prove we are in genuine relationship lol...silly isn't

Solicter said to get proof till refusal date not after the refusal show contect eachother as much as u can so in my mind I will get Skype,viber phone bill and recipet sanding money photograph after wedding mobile phone bill from my wife

If anyone konw more evidence plz advice me thanks