ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending extra documents to caseworker.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

therock
Member of Standing

Sending extra documents to caseworker.

Post by therock » Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi, I need your guys opinions. My case is already with caseworker, I have communicated with caseworker via email ( she requested some docs which I am sending soon ). I have already started trading, and I have rented an office. I am thinking to send the office's tenancy agreement and a prepaid envelop. The caseworker hasn't asked for these two, what are your guys opinions about this, shall I send the above or not?

Looking forward for your responses.

Thanks!

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:07 pm

In my opinion there is no need to send the tenancy agreement for two reasons
I ) thats not required by ur case worker
ii) even in normal conditions that tenancy agreement got no impact on application

Any way wat documents required by case worker from u
Regards
Rizmir

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Therock

There is no harm in sending extra documentation. Go ahead and send.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:25 pm

Exactly! I have seen other forum members who have sent documents like business insurance etc which are clearly not required but it makes the case strong. Still waiting for more feedback from other members though :)

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Sending extra documents to caseworker.

Post by rehan01 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:29 pm

I will say send what is requested ... no harm in sending additional documents bearing in mind it can have positive and negative impact eg can raise concern why you sending this now why not before? or can help your application.

entirely your call

regards

therock wrote:Hi, I need your guys opinions. My case is already with caseworker, I have communicated with caseworker via email ( she requested some docs which I am sending soon ). I have already started trading, and I have rented an office. I am thinking to send the office's tenancy agreement and a prepaid envelop. The caseworker hasn't asked for these two, what are your guys opinions about this, shall I send the above or not?

Thanks!

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:32 pm

I have made some mistakes in contract such as not mentioning amount etc. I just want to make up for that and make my case stronger to emphasise that I have in fact started trading and have already spent over £8,000+ on this business. What you think ?

tsl

Post by tsl » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:20 pm

no point,, just send what is requested.

NOT AN EXPERT. BUT TRYING TO HELP

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:11 pm

How about just sending the prepaid envelop to avoid delays?

Khizar

Post by Khizar » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:33 pm

As long as you have paid any advance rent, premium, business rate with regards to your tenancy agreement and you have the original receipts you can sent it if you wanna prove the money as investment.
You cannot claim the invested money for residential place BUT for commercial/business purpose only.

basheer
Newly Registered

Re: Sending extra documents to caseworker.

Post by basheer » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:07 am

therock wrote:Hi, I need your guys opinions. My case is already with caseworker, I have communicated with caseworker via email ( she requested some docs which I am sending soon ). I have already started trading, and I have rented an office. I am thinking to send the office's tenancy agreement and a prepaid envelop. The caseworker hasn't asked for these two, what are your guys opinions about this, shall I send the above or not?

Thanks!
Therock,

From where did you get caseworker email address?

I know what you mean by sending other supporting documents to make it strong case , it all depends on your caseworker how she take it , you can decide the nature of your case worker by the conversation you had with her by emails.

I might be wrong.

Many Thanks

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:47 am

As mentioned in another thread, I had sent photocopies of third party documents with my application, because the original were still in post. After getting the acknowledgment letter, I sent the original by special delivery. They were received by homeoffice but not by the caseworker. A few weeks ago I got an email from caseworker that they are still waiting for the originals. I replied back with copies of Special Delivery recieipt and delivery sign by homeoffice, Now the caseworker is still finding the docs.

I am waiting that I will get another email any second which will state that they couldnt find the docs and I need to send another copy.

Thats the story, I was thinking while they are working on my case why not send some more docs to make the case stronger.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:49 am

I am also considering to send new marketing materials and another contract. Any opinions?

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:52 am

therock wrote:As mentioned in another thread, I had sent photocopies of third party documents with my application, because the original were still in post. After getting the acknowledgment letter, I sent the original by special delivery. They were received by homeoffice but not by the caseworker. A few weeks ago I got an email from caseworker that they are still waiting for the originals. I replied back with copies of Special Delivery recieipt and delivery sign by homeoffice, Now the caseworker is still finding the docs.

I am waiting that I will get another email any second which will state that they couldnt find the docs and I need to send another copy.

Thats the story, I was thinking while they are working on my case why not send some more docs to make the case stronger.

Just out of curiosity, Did you send the documents to Sheffield or Durham, Because my friends case is similar to yours, His solicitor sent them to Durham instead of Sheffield, in the meantime the case was finalized and refused for lack of original documents. These Solicitors should know where the hell they have to send the documents, What a bloody blunder.

therock
Member of Standing

Re: Hi

Post by therock » Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:26 am

rooney0511 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, Did you send the documents to Sheffield or Durham, Because my friends case is similar to yours, His solicitor sent them to Durham instead of Sheffield, in the meantime the case was finalized and refused for lack of original documents. These Solicitors should know where the hell they have to send the documents, What a bloody blunder.
No, I sent the the docs to Sheffield address. And I never use solicitor!!

hallowvip
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by hallowvip » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:59 pm

therock wrote:
rooney0511 wrote:
No, I sent the the docs to Sheffield address. And I never use solicitor!!
I wonder what address/receiver's name do you put to send the additional documents?

My letters from UKBA to me are all from:

PO BOX 3468
Sheffield
S3 8WA

The senders were either UKBA or TMWT or Charging Ops Team

Should I send it to Sheffield to this PO BOX with receiver: Tier-1 or Home Office or

anything?

Which address/receiver did you use?

Many thanks.

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:22 pm

The rock,
as much document you can lay your hands on that relates to your business, whether it is cup or spoon they required send it,. To me lease of a place were you are doing your business in your company name is a vital document. send it even when they didn't require it. God bless you