ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(O) - 6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nm
Member of Standing

SET(O) - 6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the

Post by nm » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 pm

Hi,

What evidence should I needs to provide for the question below on the SETO form ?
6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
My total absence is less than 180 days and I don't have the letters from my employers since they will not issue such letters.

Now I am bit worried since I have only a week for my ILR appointment. Since I do not have any evidence, can i write a self letter ? If so, could some one forward me a sample please..

newbie_2013

Re: SET(O) - 6.3 What evidence has been provided to support

Post by newbie_2013 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:12 pm

nm wrote:Hi,

What evidence should I needs to provide for the question below on the SETO form ?
6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
My total absence is less than 180 days and I don't have the letters from my employers since they will not issue such letters.

Now I am bit worried since I have only a week for my ILR appointment. Since I do not have any evidence, can i write a self letter ? If so, could some one forward me a sample please..

first, stop being negative. There won't be any worries, so be calm.
Yes you can write a personal letter. It's highly unlikely that the case worker will ask you for any letter, but just be prepared anyway. Carry payslips during that period and that should be fine.

Regarding what to fill in the section, someone who actually filled the SET (O) application will help you. I myself will be filling it in in a couple of weeks time.

cheers

nm
Member of Standing

Post by nm » Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response and advice. I will prepare a self letter, However, I do have the payslips only for the recent 3.5 years.

mathewp
Newly Registered

Post by mathewp » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:16 am

So what are you specifying in Section 6.3?

I am also bothered about the same....

resetsony
Newly Registered

Post by resetsony » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:04 am

I did not put a tick in that section and I did not submit any letters when I did mine last month successfully and no letter was asked for. Best to carry one written by yourself just in case you are asked. Lots of other post here where they did the same and was successful.