ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company formed 1 year ago, what to do know

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ceobot

Company formed 1 year ago, what to do know

Post by ceobot » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:00 am

Hi Guys,

First of all I want to apoligise for this question, as I more than sure somebody have already replied to this, however after browsing this forum for 15-20 minutes I was not able to find a clear answer.

In Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) policy guidance it clearly said:

(iii) were, on a date no earlier than three months prior to the date of
application,
(1) registered with HM revenue and Customs as self-employed, or
(2) registered a new business in which you are a director, or
(3) registered as a director of an existing business

I am on Tier 1 PSW route right now and my visa expires on December 2013 so I am going to switch to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur). The thing is that I formed my company and opened bank account more than 1 year ago. So my question is what I need to do right now: register a new company and open a new bank account OR option 2 ?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.

mjay

Re: Company formed 1 year ago, what to do know

Post by mjay » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:59 am

ceobot wrote:Hi Guys,

First of all I want to apoligise for this question, as I more than sure somebody have already replied to this, however after browsing this forum for 15-20 minutes I was not able to find a clear answer.

In Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) policy guidance it clearly said:

(iii) were, on a date no earlier than three months prior to the date of
application,
(1) registered with HM revenue and Customs as self-employed, or
(2) registered a new business in which you are a director, or
(3) registered as a director of an existing business

I am on Tier 1 PSW route right now and my visa expires on December 2013 so I am going to switch to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur). The thing is that I formed my company and opened bank account more than 1 year ago. So my question is what I need to do right now: register a new company and open a new bank account OR option 2 ?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.
you don't need to register a new company just download or call companies house and get documents with date within 3 month that's it