ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:04 pm

arsum1516 wrote:ahhhh goshhh lol

well me being me and impatient me sent a second email lmaooo

they wont reply till nxt week tho I no...

60 days not far soon as I hit 60 days I will email every day that they remember my name lol
It has been 68 working days now after submission of application,I do e-mail to BHC and Gerry on daily basis,bhc don't respond to my e-mails and Gerry send me back the standard reply

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your email.

We at (Gerry’s) have no control over the process or processing time of an application.

Settlement applications estimate processing timing is 12 weeks,

If you want to your e mail directly to high commission for any delay then you can send it to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk .

Kindly keep a track on our website, www.ukvacpk.com or call our call centre 0900-10411(PTCL) & 8865 (MOBILE).

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services.

Thanks and best regards,

Lahore VAC Manager,
UK Visa Application Centre,
Gerry's International,
Lahore

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:25 pm

What a load of gobbledegook these gov depts and private organisations are.

Just an one man band probably!

Pls rfc sooooon!!!

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:42 pm

Malik247...did they only object on not having enough evidence? or was their other things aswel?
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

aanwar786
Newly Registered

Post by aanwar786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:51 pm

[quote="Sweet786"]Anwar786 what documents u submitted[/quote]

Thank you all for the congratulations...May Allah (swt) give everyone successful outcomes.

I fall under the category of self employed. This means I have to show 12 months proof of income and due to rule changes last year these 12 months of personal income have to run in line with the 12 months of my companies financial year end which meant me have to delay my intended submission: For my company I submitted the following:-

Company Registration Certificate
Latest notice of company tax return CT 603
Latest notice to submit company annual return
Company Tax Return CT 600
Acknowledgment of submission of CT 600
Annual unaudited accounts
Proof of registration as an employer for PAYE & NI
Letter from accountant confirming which body they are accredited with
Letter from accountant confirming I am a salaried director and my income during financial year
Letter from accountant confirming they prepared the annual accounts
Original Business Bank Statements
Contract for employment of me as a director
Print out of appointment of me as a director from companies house
Letter from HMRC confirming what amount has been paid for PAYE & NI for me personally
Business Premises Lease
VAT Registration Certificate
Last VAT Return

For me personally I submitted the following documents:-

Original Payslips
Last P60
Electrol Roll Letter
Certified copy of passport
Certified copy of visas and entry stamps into Pakistan
Tenancy agreement for residence
Personal Bank Statements
Letter from landlord confirming rent is up to date
Evidence of continued contact with wife - Trips/Phone Bills/Cards/Photographs
Evidence of spending money sent to my wife throughout our relationship

For my wife I submitted the following documents:-

Passport
Previous Educational Certificates (Apparently not required)
IELTS Certificates
TB Test Certificate
Urdu Marriage Certificate
English Marriage Certificate
Birth Certificate
Bank Statements
National Identity Card
Educational Certificates

Hope this helps!

HELLO786
Member of Standing

RFC's

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Wow cant believe there havent been any rfcs today....

Who is next on the forum to hear? I believe anwar786 applied on 8th april so whose after this?
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: RFC's

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:01 pm

This is the reply i got when i emailed gerrys 2 days ago

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your email. We have checked your husband’s application status which is still under process at the British High Commission. We do realize your concern. Kindly note that we at Gerry’s have no access to any visa applications process time and duration. They are assessed individually and process time may vary from applicant to applicant. We will only be able to arrange collection when we are in possession of the passport. You may also send your email directly to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk for further assistance on this.

As per UKBA currently Delays in making decisions on applications to live permanently in the UK (‘settlement applications’). Our global customer service standard for settlement applications is to make decisions on most applications within 12 weeks and all applications within 24 weeks. Please note that due to a significant increase in the number of applications being received, we are currently experiencing a delay in making decisions on settlement applications. We are still making decisions on most applications within 12 weeks, but many applications are taking longer to resolve, which means that it may take up to 24 weeks for a decision to be made. We are working hard to minimize the impact on customers, and apologize for any inconvenience.

We appreciate your understanding and trust in our services
Applied online 15/9/15

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Inshallah Monday lol every week we make ourselves believe we gonna get it now then another week goes thn again lol INSHALLAH next week pleas still can have husband for eid lol

nav99
Newly Registered

Post by nav99 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:13 pm

Rfc today
Application date 17 april
Process 30 april
Ready to collect

faizabilal
Newly Registered

Post by faizabilal » Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:41 pm

nav99 wrote:Rfc today
Process 30 april
Ready to collect
greattttt best of luck for ur outcome
it means next week inshAllah I will get my RFC
fingure crossed :D

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:06 pm

HELLO786 wrote:This is the reply i got when i emailed gerrys 2 days ago

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your email. We have checked your husband’s application status which is still under process at the British High Commission. We do realize your concern. Kindly note that we at Gerry’s have no access to any visa applications process time and duration. They are assessed individually and process time may vary from applicant to applicant. We will only be able to arrange collection when we are in possession of the passport. You may also send your email directly to visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk for further assistance on this.

As per UKBA currently Delays in making decisions on applications to live permanently in the UK (‘settlement applications’). Our global customer service standard for settlement applications is to make decisions on most applications within 12 weeks and all applications within 24 weeks. Please note that due to a significant increase in the number of applications being received, we are currently experiencing a delay in making decisions on settlement applications. We are still making decisions on most applications within 12 weeks, but many applications are taking longer to resolve, which means that it may take up to 24 weeks for a decision to be made. We are working hard to minimize the impact on customers, and apologize for any inconvenience.

NO more trust on your services Gerry's Pakistan :twisted:

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 pm

Hubbybee and zaidi22 have you both got your RFC or are you still waiting?

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:18 pm

HELLO786 wrote:Wow cant believe there havent been any rfcs today....

Who is next on the forum to hear? I believe anwar786 applied on 8th april so whose after this?
I think now the turn of zaidi22 who has applied on 15th april but I have read the post on the forum nav99 has got RFC today and had applied on 17th april.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:31 pm

Process 30 april
Ready to collect
Omgg congratsz xx..

Pray 4 us plz.

Wahid ahmad

Post by Wahid ahmad » Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Process 30 april
Ready to collect
Congratulations and InshAllah hope its a positive response

0zzy1

Post by 0zzy1 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Salam alykum brothers and sisters, this is 0zzy and 0zzywife reporting live from manchester UK!! sorry we have not been in touch but we have been really busy. We are making dua and praying for all of you that you have a positive outcome on your visas just like us and inshallah we plan on doing tahajjud together specially for all the people on this forum :D

take care, we will check up on you and we won't forget you! :D

Malik247
Newly Registered

Post by Malik247 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:12 pm

tallojani wrote:Malik247...did they only object on not having enough evidence? or was their other things aswel?
Yes mate only they refuse base on evidence nothing else

zaidi22
Newly Registered

Post by zaidi22 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:26 pm

am still waiting !! :( am v worried now a days. plz Allah help all of us

applied 15 april

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Process 30 april
Ready to collect
All the best
where did you apply from?
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:44 pm

zaidi22 wrote:am still waiting !! :( am v worried now a days. plz Allah help all of us

applied 15 april
Dont be worried there doesnt seem to be a very specific order from the way the RFC'S are coming i reckon you will hear next week along with the rest of us in sha ALLAH
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:45 pm

0zzy1 wrote:Salam alykum brothers and sisters, this is 0zzy and 0zzywife reporting live from manchester UK!! sorry we have not been in touch but we have been really busy. We are making dua and praying for all of you that you have a positive outcome on your visas just like us and inshallah we plan on doing tahajjud together specially for all the people on this forum :D

Walikam Asalaam.. Alhumdililah lucky use!! Cant wait until the rest of us get our RFC's and can be re-united with our other halfs! Plz do remember us in your duas evryones dua counts! And all the best for the future !
Applied online 15/9/15

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:46 pm

Javeria wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:This is the reply i got when i emailed gerrys 2 days ago

Dear Madam,

NO more trust on your services Gerry's Pakistan :twisted:[/quot]

Hahaha i know... trust? what trust? do they even know what trust means :(
grr..........
Applied online 15/9/15

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:03 pm

0zzy1 wrote:Salam alykum brothers and sisters, this is 0zzy and 0zzywife reporting live from manchester UK!! sorry we have not been in touch but we have been really busy. We are making dua and praying for all of you that you have a positive outcome on your visas just like us and inshallah we plan on doing tahajjud together specially for all the people on this forum :D

Aww bless u.. may u have a beautiful life 2gether...

And may our duas b acceptd...

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Aww bless u.. may u have a beautiful life 2gether...

And may our duas b acceptd...

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Walaikum salam

how lucky you are,ALLAH bless you both and give you a lot of happiness in your upcoming life, :) Please pray for us that we all will spend eid with our other halfs.

nav99
Newly Registered

Post by nav99 » Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:33 pm

Applied from mirpur thank you all in shaa Allah it will be good news