ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK PLAB VISA Doubt Clarification

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rijith04
Newly Registered

UK PLAB VISA Doubt Clarification

Post by rijith04 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:47 am

HI

I have got a UK Business Visit visa valid for 6 months (as stamped by the UK embassy in India) to attend PLAB test.

I wish to know if the Immigration Officer in Heathrow Airport (England) stamp the Immigration seal with a specified date of exit (once I enter UK) - after my PLAB test - which comes just after the PLAB test in september?

Or will they just stamp a seal of entry clearance so that I can be in UK until the date of expiry of my visa as mentioned in my passport - which means until after new year 2014?

Anyone kindly help me with your valuable authentic advice

Kindly help me at the very earliest

Thank you

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 am

You will be stamped in. The latest exit date is given by the visa that you already have.
John

rijith04
Newly Registered

Post by rijith04 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:17 am

Hi John

Thank you for the reply.

let me clarify one more thing. i previously entered UK on a tier 4 visa thrice - and the Immigration seal only mentioned the ENTRY DATE during all three time - which means a RECTANGLE SEAL WITH ENTRY DATE ALONE

Will it be the same when I enter this time around with a PLAB visa?

Will i be asked any questions?

Kindly reply

Thank you

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:19 pm

You will be asked what you will be doing in the UK and if they are happy the purpose of your trip is for a PLAB test and that is it then you will be "stamped in" as you put it and that is it and you can stay until the end of your visa
pennyless