ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Canadian PR Holder need help!!!

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Worried_Man
Newly Registered

Canadian PR Holder need help!!!

Post by Worried_Man » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:45 pm

Please I need advise on what you think I should do. I started the Canadian migration process in the year 2010. Due to the length of processing time, my wife migrated to United Kingdom so the whole family had to move to UK while the Canadian application is in progress.

Now we have our Canadian PR and we went to land in Canada and back in the UK now. So here is the problem. Since the birth of our 2 children (4 and 2 Yrs old) we have had a young Nanny living with us before leaving for the UK.

We got her a domestic work visa so she can live with us in the UK which was successful and she has been living with us in London. Now that we have the Canadian PR, we want her to move with us to Canada. I dont know what or how to proceed. She is now an integral part of our family and our children love her so much. I am so worried and need to start looking at our options now.

Any help and or advise will be highly appreciated.

neoseal
Member of Standing

Post by neoseal » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:38 pm

There are nanny and au pair visas...this may help

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/index.asp