ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:00 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@DAPSONLEE THANK U SOOO MUCH MUAAAAAAAH
@VERBINA DALMATIAN COAT...BWAHHHHHLOL...U R SOOOO FUNNY..... I TINK ITS BECOS ITS NOT A PAID APPLICATN DATS WHY U R HAVIN TO WAIT SO LONG. FOR BIO...I WILL SUGGEST YOU START GETTIN YR MP INVOLVED ....GOODLUCK
That's ok! We are all here together to lift each other up and I believe for each and one of us, our miracles have been dispatched (Amen). Hope you get a response soon dear!

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:00 am

One of my frnd just got refused, reason no stable status in Uk. He applied in may 2012.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:02 am

@VERBINA U HV TO CONTACT HO FIRST TO COMPLAIN BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL REPLY YR EMAIL.. CONTACT YR MP AND ASK HIM OR HER TO CONTACT THEM .... THEN IF D HO DOES NT RESPOND OR U R NOT SATISFIED WIT THEIR RESPONSE THEN YOU CAN ESCALATE BY ASKING YR MP TO REFER YR CASE TO THE OMBUDSMAN .

socrates

Post by socrates » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:08 am

nikitpatel wrote:One of my frnd just got refused, reason no stable status in Uk. He applied in may 2012.
@Nikit, so sorry about your friend's refusal, whats her story and was she/he given right to appleal

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:12 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@VERBINA U HV TO CONTACT HO FIRST TO COMPLAIN BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL REPLY YR EMAIL.. CONTACT YR MP AND ASK HIM OR HER TO CONTACT THEM .... THEN IF D HO DOES NT RESPOND OR U R NOT SATISFIED WIT THEIR RESPONSE THEN YOU CAN ESCALATE BY ASKING YR MP TO REFER YR CASE TO THE OMBUDSMAN .
Thanks babe! But do yo think I need to give HO 20 days to respond, before going to MP?
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 am

GUYS THIS IS D LETTER I JUST GOT FRM MY MP....

DEAR MRS XXXXX
A MEMBER OF MY CASEWORK TEAM RECENTLY CALD UKBA MP HOTLINEAGAIN ON THE 24TH JULY TO ENQUIRE ON THE PROGRESS OF YR CASE....THE STATUS OF YR APPLICATION REMAIN UNCHANGED AND ITS STILL CURRENTLY AWAITIN ALLOCATN TO A CASEWORKER....
WHILST I APPRECIATE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED BY THIS RESPONSE ESPECIALLY AS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 9MONTHS FOR YR CASE TO BE DECIDED, IT IS IMPORTANT TO BEAR IN MIND THAT THE UKBA RECIEVES EXTREMELY HIGH NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS.EACH APPLICATION MUST BE CAREFULLY SCREENED AND SCRUTINISED AND THIS WILL INVARIABLY CAUSE QUITE CONSIDERABLE DELAYS..I REALISE THIS IS MOST UNSATISFACTORY .
AS I SUGGEST TO YOU IN MY LAST LETTER , SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL POINTS OR SPECIAL REASONS FOR URGENCY IN DEALING WITH YR CASE , PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW SO THAT I MAY TAKE A FURTHER WRITTEN ENQUIRY TO THE UKBA.....
GUYZ WAT DO U THINK I AM PERPLEXED ....WT SHLD I DO....

SDP

Post by SDP » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:19 am

yummymummy3j wrote:GUYS THIS IS D LETTER I JUST GOT FRM MY MP....

DEAR MRS XXXXX
A MEMBER OF MY CASEWORK TEAM RECENTLY CALD UKBA MP HOTLINEAGAIN ON THE 24TH JULY TO ENQUIRE ON THE PROGRESS OF YR CASE....THE STATUS OF YR APPLICATION REMAIN UNCHANGED AND ITS STILL CURRENTLY AWAITIN ALLOCATN TO A CASEWORKER....
WHILST I APPRECIATE YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED BY THIS RESPONSE ESPECIALLY AS YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR 9MONTHS FOR YR CASE TO BE DECIDED, IT IS IMPORTANT TO BEAR IN MIND THAT THE UKBA RECIEVES EXTREMELY HIGH NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS.EACH APPLICATION MUST BE CAREFULLY SCREENED AND SCRUTINISED AND THIS WILL INVARIABLY CAUSE QUITE CONSIDERABLE DELAYS..I REALISE THIS IS MOST UNSATISFACTORY .
AS I SUGGEST TO YOU IN MY LAST LETTER , SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL POINTS OR SPECIAL REASONS FOR URGENCY IN DEALING WITH YR CASE , PLEASE DO LET ME KNOW SO THAT I MAY TAKE A FURTHER WRITTEN ENQUIRY TO THE UKBA.....

Phew!! Your MP's answer is nothing different from the ppl at call centre....lol
It's frustrating ....

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:21 am

@VERBINA I WOULDNT WAIT 20DAYS BECOS U MIGHT NOT GET ANY RESPONSE.....ITS LIKE WAITING FOR A CHICKEN TO GROW TEETH LOL...SEND HO AND EMAIL AS WELL AS YR MP.... AND AFTER COUPLE OF DAYS SEND ANOTHER TO HO AND IF U DONT HEAR BACK FRM THEM THEN HEAR WAT YR MP HAS GOT TO SAY....... THEN IF HE/SHE IS NOT REALLY MUCH OF HELP THEN CONTACT THERESA MAY AND HARPER THATS WAT IAM GONA DO ...ON MONDAY I AM GOIN TO EMAIL TMAY AND MARK HARPER IF I DONT HEAR BY 6PM ON MON EVENIN I WILL POST LETTERS TO THEM BY RECORDED DELIVERY..

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 am

SDP wrote:

DEAR MRS XXXXX

Phew!! Your MP's answer is nothing different from the ppl at call centre....lol
It's frustrating ....
I totally agree with you SDP. I was discussing this with @Believe2013 earlier this week, they are prioritising those people with kids under the term "family life" cos if you look at those granted recently in the forum, they are with kids so for those that come under private life, gotta wait a little while but with kids definitely their case is being looked at.

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:32 am

@DAPSON LEE I FALL IN D CATEGORY OF FAMILY LIFE COS I GOT MARRIED IN D UK TO MY BRITISH HUBBY AND WE HV 3 KIDS ALL BORN HERE AND ARE ALL BRITISH AND MORESO ITS EXTENSION AM DOIN ....AND I CLEARLY STATED IN MY COVER LETTER ON MY APPLICATN DAT AM STILL MARRIED TO MY HUBBY N WE VE GOT 3KIDS EVEN INCLUDED ALL BC AND PASSPORTS

socrates

Post by socrates » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:35 am

DEAR MRS XXXXX
@yummymummy, yours is even better, at least you got a response, even though its not what you want to hear, I have sent a letter to my MP for the past two months, i only got his acknowledgement letter stating that he has forwarded my enquiry to UKBA and would contact me as soon as he hear from them, I have not heard anything since then, I phoned the MP office more than 30 times, they never answer the phone and will not call back even after leaving messages

nikitpatel
India

Post by nikitpatel » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:39 am

socrates wrote:
nikitpatel wrote:One of my frnd just got refused, reason no stable status in Uk. He applied in may 2012.
@Nikit, so sorry about your friend's refusal, whats her story and was she/he given right to appleal
@Socrates Yes he got right to appeal

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:40 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@DAPSON LEE I FALL IN D CATEGORY OF FAMILY LIFE COS I GOT MARRIED IN D UK TO MY BRITISH HUBBY AND WE HV 3 KIDS ALL BORN HERE AND ARE ALL BRITISH AND MORESO ITS EXTENSION AM DOIN ....AND I CLEARLY STATED IN MY COVER LETTER ON MY APPLICATN DAT AM STILL MARRIED TO MY HUBBY N WE VE GOT 3KIDS EVEN INCLUDED ALL BC AND PASSPORTS
I guess you need to kick up a fuss if its just an extension. Like @sanny26 said, extension should not take that long. Just make the email to the contacts sound very dramatic stating that your recent job is also on your back cos you don't know where you stand. Just hype it up, Theresa may as a mother should be very touched, if she has any soul left in that frailty she displays! :) you will get a response I am sure of that!

socrates

Post by socrates » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:46 am

nikitpatel wrote:
socrates wrote:
@Socrates Yes he got right to appeal
Thats good for him, I wish the best with his appeal

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:49 am

@DAPSON THX DEAR WILL EMAIL HER NOW

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:59 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@VERBINA I WOULDNT WAIT 20DAYS BECOS U MIGHT NOT GET ANY RESPONSE.....ITS LIKE WAITING FOR A CHICKEN TO GROW TEETH LOL...SEND HO AND EMAIL AS WELL AS YR MP.... AND AFTER COUPLE OF DAYS SEND ANOTHER TO HO AND IF U DONT HEAR BACK FRM THEM THEN HEAR WAT YR MP HAS GOT TO SAY....... THEN IF HE/SHE IS NOT REALLY MUCH OF HELP THEN CONTACT THERESA MAY AND HARPER THATS WAT IAM GONA DO ...ON MONDAY I AM GOIN TO EMAIL TMAY AND MARK HARPER IF I DONT HEAR BY 6PM ON MON EVENIN I WILL POST LETTERS TO THEM BY RECORDED DELIVERY..
Great plan hun!! Im gonna do the same!! Last thing I want is to sit around waiting for chicken to grow teeth much longer!! Id have it fitted with dentures instead!! :lol:

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:07 pm

@VERBINA DENTURES?? LOL....... :lol:

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:21 pm

verbina wrote:
yummymummy3j wrote:@VERBINA I WOULDNT WAIT 20DAYS BECOS U MIGHT NOT GET ANY RESPONSE.....ITS LIKE WAITING FOR A CHICKEN TO GROW TEETH LOL...SEND HO AND EMAIL AS WELL AS YR MP.... AND AFTER COUPLE OF DAYS SEND ANOTHER TO HO AND IF U DONT HEAR BACK FRM THEM THEN HEAR WAT YR MP HAS GOT TO SAY....... THEN IF HE/SHE IS NOT REALLY MUCH OF HELP THEN CONTACT THERESA MAY AND HARPER THATS WAT IAM GONA DO ...ON MONDAY I AM GOIN TO EMAIL TMAY AND MARK HARPER IF I DONT HEAR BY 6PM ON MON EVENIN I WILL POST LETTERS TO THEM BY RECORDED DELIVERY..
Great plan hun!! Im gonna do the same!! Last thing I want is to sit around waiting for chicken to grow teeth much longer!! Id have it fitted with dentures instead!! :lol:
Guys ur sense of humour is just too much!!!"chicken growing teeth" it's so funny but quite true with UKBA!!!

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:38 pm

Time503 wrote:
verbina wrote:
Guys ur sense of humour is just too much!!!"chicken growing teeth" it's so funny but quite true with UKBA!!!

Verbina is on fire this morning. Thank you for easing the pain a lil. Bless you lol

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:39 pm

@babycake,sanny,godgive plus every1 I need ur help urgently after 14months of waiting ukba sent me a letter asking me to prove my mother is accually my mother before they can decide my case and am given till the 8th of next month. What do u think guys good or bad?

Brief naration of my case.
Can to the uk at the age of 13yr,been school n college,got a british gf since from high school, been domestically abused back home n suffered serious injuries and me and my real mom got defferent last name

Applied when I was 17yrs old(minor) submitted school and collge result,photos of me friends and gf,evidence of me been abused,letters from gf friends,her birth cert,letter from mp n many more

Please guys is this good or bad?

Much love

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:42 pm

dapsonlee wrote:
Time503 wrote:
verbina wrote:

Verbina is on fire this morning. Thank you for easing the pain a lil. Bless you lol
Yep, its more to do with my escalating psychosis from all this :-)

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:47 pm

@onlyme1 its good cos someone is finally looking at your case......has yr mum got any letter addressed to her regarding yu for instanceschool letters , hosp appointment etc / plus any pics of u and yr mum together , if u hv more proof of address in yr name and yr mum s name. send them all you will be fine above all if they are really in doubt they shld send u for dna ....goodluck

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:50 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@babycake,sanny,godgive plus every1 I need ur help urgently after 14months of waiting ukba sent me a letter asking me to prove my mother is accually my mother before they can decide my case and am given till the 8th of next month. What do u think guys good or bad?

Can to the uk at the age of 13yr,been school n college,got a british gf since from high school, been domestically abused back home n suffered serious injuries and me and my real mom got defferent last name

Applied when I was 17yrs old(minor) submitted school and collge result,photos of me friends and gf,evidence of me been abused,letters from gf friends,her birth cert,letter from mp n many more

Much love

My cousin was in a situation like this she did have to prove her mum was her real mum and she was 17 at the time of application she did have to do a DNA test she done it and after she got ILR

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:58 pm

yea i kno 2 pple dat were sent for dna and the result came they were granted but wit d dna it takes longer than 2 wks to get result.....
Last edited by yummymummy3j on Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dapsonlee
Member of Standing

Post by dapsonlee » Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:58 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:@babycake,sanny,godgive plus every1 I need ur help urgently after 14months of waiting ukba sent me a letter asking me to prove my mother is accually my mother before they can decide my case and am given till the 8th of next month. What do u think guys good or bad?

Much love
This is very good, you are a foot away from the promise land. You got any baby pictures like someone here suggested else if your mom is here you can have an emergency DNA done once this is verified I believe you will be granted.