ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

strange refusal.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hmc
Newly Registered

strange refusal.

Post by hmc » Sat May 12, 2007 7:31 am

recently i've got a letter from HSMP team.

they awarded points for educ+age.
but application has been refused because of income proof.

they wrote:

1. You have claimed earnings equivalent 10,180GBP
for the period 01.01.2006 to 31.12.2006

2.You provided certified translations and original payslips and letters from your employer and tax office.
However the certified translations have been signed on 29th March 2006, which is prior to the issue of these documents. Therefore we have only been able to consider the payslips for January to March 2006

based on this explanation i understood that it was a mistake in translation,right? -translator put a wrong date of translation.

maybe i need to ask translator(uk certified) to write an explanation to them + my review?

I would appreciate if you could to suggest me the way how to review based on this details.

makon

Post by makon » Sat May 12, 2007 8:25 am

You have to get another translated copy, and this time around you should go through your documents in detail before submitting them !

You cannot appeal this, i think

hmc
Newly Registered

Post by hmc » Sat May 12, 2007 11:13 am

all translations were made by uk translator and sent by him.

troubledkhan1

Post by troubledkhan1 » Sat May 12, 2007 4:07 pm

I dont think that you can appeal this but you can still try and might get lucky.

However, if you have to reapply and the error is made by your translator then I think that the translator should be reponsible for paying your fee.

hmc
Newly Registered

Post by hmc » Sat May 12, 2007 4:33 pm

'I dont think that you can appeal this'

why do you think so?

troubledkhan1

Post by troubledkhan1 » Sat May 12, 2007 5:37 pm

You are not allowed to appeal in HSMP application. You can only apply for the review of the decision, which means you can not provide them with any new documents or explainations. You can check HSMP guidance notes for more details. But you can still apply for review meanwhile prepare your new application and who knows you just might get lucky and they change their decision.

I am sorry about that, but I really think that you will definitely get approval upon reapplying.[/quote]

invisibleman

Post by invisibleman » Sat May 12, 2007 6:14 pm

Hello HMC,
Sorry to hear your rejection. I think you will get in your appeal, if you prove that the mistake is because of the translator (if the translator gives a letter accepting his mistake). However, the translator may not give such letter. Irrespective of the issuance of the letter by the translator, I suggest you to prepare your review letter emphasizing that "the translator has done the mistake in translating the docs", and you can attach the corrected translations (saying that it is the corected explanations of the same docs that you have submitted earlier), which are indeed the correct translation of your docs.

U SHOULD EMPHASIZE THAT U ARE NOT SUBMITTING ANY EXTRA DOCS, BUT U ARE SUBMITTING THE CORRECTED TRANSLATIONS OF THE SAME DOCS THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED EARLIER.

All the best!!

--Cheers,
Inv

troubledkhan1

Post by troubledkhan1 » Sat May 12, 2007 7:18 pm

Suggestion from invisibleman seems quite effective.

WoodieG
BANNED

Post by WoodieG » Sat May 12, 2007 10:21 pm

My 2 cents: Highly unlikely a review would succeed IMO. The review is there for situations where they HO accept they made a mistake the first time. As this mistake was in the evidence, the decision made was the correct one - why would they overturn it?
________
Body science
Last edited by WoodieG on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

troubledkhan1

Post by troubledkhan1 » Sat May 12, 2007 10:27 pm

Well, whats the harm in trying when there is no fee?