ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Appeal Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Judical Review

Post by Babz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Juss wrote:Hi,
My Lawyer sent grounds of appeal in May to Queens Bench of High court.

Any one have knowledge of High court time span for Jr.

Thanks in Advance to all of you guys.
Any latest news?

soniac

Post by soniac » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:47 am

Any news on appeals guys? I appealed on the 30th of April (paper appeal) and have only just received a letter from the tribunal confirming this with an appeal number and a date in which we can submit any final supporting documents. That date is the 15th July so Im assuming the judge wont look at our case until after that which means we are pushing 3 months just to have our case looked at:(( This is very disheartening that legitimate couples who are exercising treaty rights and doing everything by the books have to wait this long without knowing if it will be a positive outcome in the end!!!! Hope to hear some positive news from anyone in similar situations!!!!

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:10 pm

soniac wrote:Any news on appeals guys? I appealed on the 30th of April (paper appeal) and have only just received a letter from the tribunal confirming this with an appeal number and a date in which we can submit any final supporting documents. That date is the 15th July so Im assuming the judge wont look at our case until after that which means we are pushing 3 months just to have our case looked at:(( This is very disheartening that legitimate couples who are exercising treaty rights and doing everything by the books have to wait this long without knowing if it will be a positive outcome in the end!!!! Hope to hear some positive news from anyone in similar situations!!!!
Nothing yet.I appealed on 24/4/13 (paper appeal) but made payment on 17/5/13. Appeal can take ages.Reason I also reapplied

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:29 pm

sila wrote:hi there please help me
eea2 on 27 September 2012
ho recived 16 October 2012
refused on 25 may 2013
reson for refusal is
visa expired 31 march 2011 which is my old visa my new visa is valid up to 20 may 2014
my eea2 also state that my sponcers self employed business address is also home address .my tenancy agreement not alowd to so so
ni contributions not show
you have show personal bank account
not shown invoces
Did you submit self-assessment and letter from accountant?

Mo2013

Post by Mo2013 » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:20 pm

I want ask something . Is there are two different ways of the appeal one hearing and the other is paper??

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:37 pm

Mo2013 wrote:I want ask something . Is there are two different ways of the appeal one hearing and the other is paper??
Yes...Oral=£140; paper=£80

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:12 pm

Babz any update on your appeal.

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:45 pm

shineangel wrote:Babz any update on your appeal.
Nope.Nothing yet

anisatam
Newly Registered

recent Appeal Timelines

Post by anisatam » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:23 pm

Hi Guys,
I have appealed on the 31st of May, for an oral hearing for my EEA2 refusal.
I am wondering what is the current timeline people are experiencing.
I recently saw that the HM COURT&TRIBUNAL took the £140 from my account on the 1july.
How long does it take to receive a letter from them with the date for the oral hearing.

Thanks

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

RC Received Today

Post by Babz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:25 am

I wish to inform all that my RC was delivered today. My brother just gave me a ring...Will give you the complete sequence of events over the weekend...

So it took just 7 weeks for a decision to be made. Seems HO service is improving.

So my advice to those waiting for appeal...REAPPLY! REAPPLY!! REAPPLY!!!

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:26 am

Babz wrote:
Nope.Nothing yet
My new application was accepted and I got my RC today

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:23 pm

Babz wrote:
Nope.Nothing yet
Any update babz?

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Babz wrote:
Babz wrote:
Nope.Nothing yet
I'm happy you eventually got your rc. What was reason for your refusal in your first application?

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:42 pm

soniac wrote:Any news on appeals guys? I appealed on the 30th of April (paper appeal) and have only just received a letter from the tribunal confirming this with an appeal number and a date in which we can submit any final supporting documents. That date is the 15th July so Im assuming the judge wont look at our case until after that which means we are pushing 3 months just to have our case looked at:(( This is very disheartening that legitimate couples who are exercising treaty rights and doing everything by the books have to wait this long without knowing if it will be a positive outcome in the end!!!! Hope to hear some positive news from anyone in similar situations!!!!
Any update on your appeal. I'm also required to send my bundles by 07/08/13 but not sure if decision will be taken on this date or not.can anyone who have gone through paper hearing appeal share experiences with us please.

OlaDPounds
United Kingdom

Post by OlaDPounds » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:45 pm

Hello pals and hi Babz. Please I have a question for the house regarding the re-applying after waiting for appeal to go through. I appealed on paper but the judge turned it to oral which I accepted and waited for 3 months, 08/07/2013 was suppose to be my hearing then I received a call from my solicitor that he got a message from my barrister that my case has been adjourned again so my question is; if I am to re-apply do I need to include a letter informing the case worker about the previous refusal and why it happens? Or do I just need to state that the reason for refusal have been addresses on ground of appeal or just out in the application but our marriage certificate and my passport is in the possession of the HO.
Life is a race so run it well

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:58 pm

OlaDPounds wrote:Hello pals and hi Babz. Please I have a question for the house regarding the re-applying after waiting for appeal to go through. I appealed on paper but the judge turned it to oral which I accepted and waited for 3 months, 08/07/2013 was suppose to be my hearing then I received a call from my solicitor that he got a message from my barrister that my case has been adjourned again so my question is; if I am to re-apply do I need to include a letter informing the case worker about the previous refusal and why it happens? Or do I just need to state that the reason for refusal have been addresses on ground of appeal or just out in the application but our marriage certificate and my passport is in the possession of the HO.
Yeah,it's advisable to include a letter stating the reasons your first application was refused and that you've addressed those issues in the new application...
HO is aware you've appealed..

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:03 pm

shineangel wrote:
Any update on your appeal. I'm also required to send my bundles by 07/08/13 but not sure if decision will be taken on this date or not.can anyone who have gone through paper hearing appeal share experiences with us please.
I believe the letter you received from the tribunal asked you to send in your documents to support your appeal.I think there's a month deadline for that.. After the deadline,you'll receive another letter from the tribunal informing about your hearing date...

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:05 pm

shineangel wrote:
Babz wrote:
Babz wrote:
Nope.Nothing yet
I'm happy you eventually got your rc. What was reason for your refusal in your first application?
No proof of class 2 NI contribution.
Invoice not printed on professional document.
No accountants letter's

soniac

Post by soniac » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:45 pm

So this is an email I received from the home office today and I am praying that they reconsider for the positive:))

Your spouses application is now being reconsidered and you should receive a new determination within 28 days.

Does this look promising guys?!!!?

Londonguy79

Post by Londonguy79 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:24 am

Hi Babs,
When your EEA was rejected did you still have some other leave to remain to be in the UK? Or did it expire while your EEA was being decided?

I am just wondering if I can only reapply if I still have valid leave to remain (such as Tier One) I want to do what you did... Ask for reconsideration, appeal and also reapply but I am scared they might reject my new application because my Tier one expired while I was waiting for the EEA..

Cheers,

Londonguy.

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:56 pm

Londonguy79 wrote:Hi Babs,
When your EEA was rejected did you still have some other leave to remain to be in the UK? Or did it expire while your EEA was being decided?

I am just wondering if I can only reapply if I still have valid leave to remain (such as Tier One) I want to do what you did... Ask for reconsideration, appeal and also reapply but I am scared they might reject my new application because my Tier one expired while I was waiting for the EEA..

Cheers,

Londonguy.
My student visa expired on 4/2/13..the same day I made my first application...You do not need to have valid leave to remain to reapply....

Londonguy79

Post by Londonguy79 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi Babs,
Thats great thanks for your reply!

Ok so I sent my reconsideration request today. I will submit my appeal online tomorrow then I will also send off a new application on Monday..

Fingers crossed I have the same fast turn around as you did!

Was your original application to liverpool then your new one to dagnam?

Cheers,

Londonguy

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:44 pm

Thats great thanks for your reply!

Ok so I sent my reconsideration request today. I will submit my appeal online tomorrow then I will also send off a new application on Monday..

Fingers crossed I have the same fast turn around as you did!

Was your original application to liverpool then your new one to dagnam?

Cheers,

Londonguy
Both applications were to Liverpool

Londonguy79

Post by Londonguy79 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:53 pm

Hi Babs,
Ahh OK. I hope that wont make a difference. My first application was to liverpool but new applications have to go to dagnam now I hope that wont be a problem?

On your new application did you send your passport again?

Hopefully they share information as my reconsideration request has gone to Liverpool !

Cheers,

Londonguy.

Babz
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Babz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:16 pm

Ahh OK. I hope that wont make a difference. My first application was to liverpool but new applications have to go to dagnam now I hope that wont be a problem?

On your new application did you send your passport again?

Hopefully they share information as my reconsideration request has gone to Liverpool !

Cheers,

Londonguy.
No it wont be a problem....