ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sun_ilr

Visitor Visa UK

Post by sun_ilr » Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Hi,

Any visitor in Uk is only allowed 6 month.....when they return back to there own country how long they have to stay there before they can come back as visitor...

thanks,

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:10 pm

It would not be normal to spend more than 6 months in a one year period in the UK. So if you went to the UK for 6 months wait 6 months before applying again
pennyless

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:45 pm

6 month stay in a 12 month period is no longer a policy anymore.

also see VAT1.5 Frequency and duration of visits

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:55 am

It would depend on the evidence as to the 'visitor's' intentions. I.e. if you arrive with your company house business documents sticking out of your hand luggage as one 'visitor' did, it's unlikely that the ECO would think that you intended to 'visit'.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.