ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i need a experts sugeesion on tier1 entrepreneur processing

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanjay1

i need a experts sugeesion on tier1 entrepreneur processing

Post by sanjay1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:49 pm

I am sanjay and i am going to apply for tier1 entrepreneur visa from psw visa. Can i show a contract from a company that was registered 4 months back ?

rsrameshsunil

Re: i need a experts sugeesion on tier1 entrepreneur process

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:52 pm

sanjay1 wrote:I am sanjay and i am going to apply for tier1 entrepreneur visa from psw visa. Can i show a contract from a company that was registered 4 months back ?
Yes you can. But the company must have been registered by you and you must still be the director of that company currently.

sanjay1

Post by sanjay1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 pm

I mean have registered a company and i am asking about the contract from my friend company.His company was registered 4 months back, can i get the contract from that company to apply for tier1 entrepreneur visa?

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:38 pm

sanjay1 wrote:I mean have registered a company and i am asking about the contract from my friend company.His company was registered 4 months back, can i get the contract from that company to apply for tier1 entrepreneur visa?
Yes you can. It can be from any company or it can even be from an individual.

dartonlaw
Newly Registered

Post by dartonlaw » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:03 pm

Hi Sanjay

You can show active contracts as part of your trading activity. It does not matter when this company sourcing services from you was registered. However, it has to be an active business.

Thanks

sanjay1

Post by sanjay1 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:29 pm

hi dartonlaw how can i show trading? I want to start the business after getting the visa.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:39 pm

sanjay1 wrote:hi dartonlaw how can i show trading? I want to start the business after getting the visa.
if you are not already engaged in business activity with some existing contracts and if you are not planning to start trading before you get this visa. This is probably not the right visa for you. You may have to apply under 200k category.

removed user

s

Post by removed user » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:17 am

You have to apply under 200K route.

dartonlaw
Newly Registered

Post by dartonlaw » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:20 am

Hi Sanjay

If you are switching from PSW to T1 Entrepreneur than having a business that is actively trading is mandatory.

Your only option to apply without having a contract is to apply under 200K route.

However, i do not believe that it is too difficult to get a contract. I encourage you to proceed further with your business and secure a contract before applying.

Thanks

sanjay1

Post by sanjay1 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:41 am

I do have the contract of my friend limited company and how can i show trading?Could anyone please explain please? i am struggling

dartonlaw
Newly Registered

Post by dartonlaw » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:50 am

If you have a contract with your friends firm to provide services then you are actively trading.

Babuska

Post by Babuska » Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:03 am

sanjay1 wrote:I do have the contract of my friend limited company and how can i show trading?Could anyone please explain please? i am struggling
What is your business main activity? If your friend company can order /contract with your company, what is the business exchange between you both?
It will be something (service or product) that your company provide to your friend company and it must be within your company man activity. You will act as director in your company, sign contract, everything (email, address, tel, signature...) must appeared in that contract.

sanjay1

Post by sanjay1 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:06 pm

Babuska wrote:
sanjay1 wrote:I do have the contract of my friend limited company and how can i show trading?Could anyone please explain please? i am struggling
What is your business main activity? If your friend company can order /contract with your company, what is the business exchange between you both?
It will be something (service or product) that your company provide to your friend company and it must be within your company man activity. You will act as director in your company, sign contract, everything (email, address, tel, signature...) must appeared in that contract.
Is it the active trading?

sanjay1

Post by sanjay1 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:09 pm

sanjay1 wrote:
Babuska wrote:
Is it the active trading?
please help me guys in my application and at what format it should be?
Could you please send me the contract letter and contract document good formats please? kumar.london2009@gmail.com

sanjay1

Post by sanjay1 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Do i need to show the money coming to my company business account from my contract company?