ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Evidence for ILR Dependant visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Financial Evidence for ILR Dependant visa

Post by vinodhk » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:29 pm

Hello All,

I am in ILR (since May 2012) and want to get my wife and kid from India in ILR dependant visa. My financial history is:

July 2012 - 12 May 2013 => Permanent
13 May 2013 - Current => Contract (Director of the limited company in UK)

I am falling under Category F according to the section-FM-1.7 document and I have the below issues:

1) As I have started my contract recently I don't have all the documents as mentioned in paragraph 9(b)-(d) of http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... ndix-fmse/.

2)I have zero income from the current self-employment in the last full financial year for the question 3.58 (i) of http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... vaf4a2.pdf.

3) In section-FM-1.7.pdf page no 41 point 9.3.5 they did mention that I can combine the income from salaried to meet the financial requirement but there is no place for me to fill my previous permanent employment under Category F and there is no link to Category A or Category B to fill the same.

When I approached the solicitor to clarify the above he suggested the below options:
Option 1:
Appoint someone else as the director and become an employee of the limited company, run the payroll as required and get the employment letter from the director stating the annual income.
Get the letter from the recruitment agency to prove that the company is trading
Option 2:
Change your contract to the agency and ask them to run the payroll for you and get the employment letter from them

In doing anyone of the above I can go under Category B which is salaried employment for less than 6 months with the current employer and provide the evidence accordingly.

The questions are:
1) In both options, can I avoid the salary for the last two months which I got as the directory of the limited company?
2) If I have to provide the details for the last two months, do I still need to provide all the documents requested as per 9(b)-(d) of fmse?
3) Is anyone tried any of the options above and which one is better?

Could anyone please help on this at your earliest as I am going through this for long time and I am missing my family already and want to apply as soon as possible once I am confident with the application details?

Thanks,
Vinodh.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:34 pm

Do you have savings?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:37 pm

Hi,

Not really. I have saving account in which I am having about 2500 for about 2 months. Please advise.

Thanks,
Vinodh.

vinodhk
United Kingdom

Post by vinodhk » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:00 am

Hi,

I think we can't combine savings with self-employment or part 2 of Category B (please refer page 36 point 7.1.3 of section-FM-1.7.pdf) where I am looking to fit in. Please advice.

Thanks,
Vinodh.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:05 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.