ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anisatam
Newly Registered

Re: RC Received Today

Post by anisatam » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:45 am

Hi shineangel,
Could you please tell me when had you appealed for the paper hearning??

shineangel wrote:
Babz wrote:I wish to inform all that my RC was delivered today. My brother just gave me a ring...Will give you the complete sequence of events over the weekend...
Thus it took HO 7 weeks to process my application. Seems their service is improving.

So my advice to those waiting for appeal...REAPPLY! REAPPLY!! REAPPLY!!!
Congratulations babz I'm happy to hear good news about your rc . I would have reapply also but got letter today to submit our bundles by 07/08/13 and I think decision will be taking shortly after this deadline for submission paper hearing. My application was simply refused because of proxy marriage and recent Coi report on ukba website about marriage in my country of origin confirm validity of proxy marriage in my country. It's a straightforward case as we have 100% proof to win this appeal may God help us. Anyone with similar issues please share your experiences as regards your appeal.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:57 am

bonita wrote:So no one will reply to my question
This is a timeline tracker. It is not a place for asking questions. Don't be surprised by lack of response.

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

EEA 2

Post by Mattyxxx » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:41 pm

Does anyone of you got a reply from HO ? who applied in Jan 2013 for an EEA 1 & 2 ?

Looks like HO dealing with the most recent cases and leaving them behind the oldie ones

leo370
Newly Registered

Re: There is no one to reply

Post by leo370 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:46 pm

edumlo wrote:
sammi1111 wrote:hi guys just need honest asnwer and help if anybody knows about it ..

im gonna apply again for eea2 after refusal. i was non eu student in uk and worked full time more then my visa requirement during term time even so if i send my own payslips along with my eu wife coz we used to work togeather then will HO refused me that why i was working more then permitted hours in my visa or its fine to send my payslips to prove that we both worked togeather in 2012 ?? what do u think urgent answer plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
You only need to submit her payslips, she is the one that needs to be exercising treaty rights not you, only send the latest ones, no older than 03 months. Only hers not yours.

Hi,

Kindly let me know when you'll send the application again as I am also in the same situation like you.

Thanks

jutt_don
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

help plz

Post by jutt_don » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:43 pm

im disturbing you agian for my EEA2 application im in a bit of trouble with the documents im thinking to send.

my EU wife is working and im here in UK since 5th march 2013 on a 6 month FP. i just started work and didn't got any payslips yet but i got bank statements from 2 months at a same address as my wife. and we are sharing that property so we don't even have any bills on our names and no tenancy agreement.
so im gona send
1 my passport
2 my EU wife passport or ID
3 her pay slips and bank statements
4 my bank statement
5 mine and her national insurance number
6 our original marriage certificate and pictures fo marriage
is it enough or we must need bills or tenancy agreement
thanks in advance

Imshzd

Re: help plz

Post by Imshzd » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:00 pm

jutt_don wrote:im disturbing you agian for my EEA2 application im in a bit of trouble with the documents im thinking to send.

my EU wife is working and im here in UK since 5th march 2013 on a 6 month FP. i just started work and didn't got any payslips yet but i got bank statements from 2 months at a same address as my wife. and we are sharing that property so we don't even have any bills on our names and no tenancy agreement.
so im gona send
1 my passport
4 my bank statement
thanks in advance
You are require to sent

Your and your wife's passport.
Your wife's most recent pay slip or employers letter.
Your and your wife's recent bank statements.(if you wish).
Your marriage certificate along with the English translation.

That's all nothing else.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:15 pm

hi gus im sending eea2 again with all original docs. i have 1 problem if sum1 can help me please asap plzzzzzzz..

v have all doc in 1 address me n my EU wife but her payslips which she is getting in her email account every week .she got her precious address on her payslips where she used to live with her relatives before marriage and she did'nt change her payslips address in her agency as she forgot or did'nt realise so is it ok if we explain in covering letter to home office or they will reject coz of this small confusion kindly help me plzzzz asap????
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:21 pm

sammi1111 wrote:hi gus im sending eea2 again with all original docs. i have 1 problem if sum1 can help me please asap plzzzzzzz..

v have all doc in 1 address me n my EU wife but her payslips which she is getting in her email account every week .she got her precious address on her payslips where she used to live with her relatives before marriage and she did'nt change her payslips address in her agency as she forgot or did'nt realise so is it ok if we explain in covering letter to home office or they will reject coz of this small confusion kindly help me plzzzz asap????
Pay slip are not consider as a proof of residency.and payslip are not a proof of address.
Nothing to worry on this point.

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:56 pm

jutt_don wrote:im disturbing you agian for my EEA2 application im in a bit of trouble with the documents im thinking to send.

so im gona send
1 my passport
4 my bank statement
thanks in advance
That is more than enough, tenancy agreement only applies for unmarried partners, in your case your marriage certificate is the proof of relationship and that you are a family member.

shineangel

Re: RC Received Today

Post by shineangel » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:29 pm

@ anisatam I appealed 07/05/13 and have received letter asking me to submit my bundles by next month paper hearing. But I'm not sure if decision will be taking on the deadline for submission or later date fingers crossed.
anisatam wrote:Hi shineangel,
Could you please tell me when had you appealed for the paper hearning??

shineangel wrote:
Babz wrote:I wish to inform all that my RC was delivered today. My brother just gave me a ring...Will give you the complete sequence of events over the weekend...
Thus it took HO 7 weeks to process my application. Seems their service is improving.

So my advice to those waiting for appeal...REAPPLY! REAPPLY!! REAPPLY!!!
Congratulations babz I'm happy to hear good news about your rc . I would have reapply also but got letter today to submit our bundles by 07/08/13 and I think decision will be taking shortly after this deadline for submission paper hearing. My application was simply refused because of proxy marriage and recent Coi report on ukba website about marriage in my country of origin confirm validity of proxy marriage in my country. It's a straightforward case as we have 100% proof to win this appeal may God help us. Anyone with similar issues please share your experiences as regards your appeal.

bonita

Post by bonita » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Sisters timeline:
Application received by home office 1/3/13
Coa letter with right to work 6/3/13
Rc ????????,
my sister sent a message to marje Clarke and she replied the following day stating that the application is in the queue? Dont know what does mean but I am just disappointed the way the home office is dealing with applications. Those who submitted theirs early this year have still not received their rc n yet they claim to be sorting backlog out when they have in deed been working on recent applications. can any1 give me the number so we can call n find out whats happening.

resident001
Newly Registered

Post by resident001 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:25 pm

Our application is unmarried partner, with existing EEA family permit.

Application sent: 17/07/13
HO received: 18/07/13
Fee deducted: 19/07/13
COA received (with right to work): 25/07/13 (dated 23/07/13)

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi Beautiful people,

I applied for an EEA2 in 07/06/2013 and i got my COA with right to work in 14/06/2013 .Now since 14/06/2013 i am checking everywhere to get a job(N.Wales). Today i recived a call from a company i already passed an interview with them,so i been successful and they requested from me to bring either Birth certificate or passport (both should be oroginial). And as you know all my document are with HO,all i have is that COA as form of ID.So the company did not accept and they did not give me other choice.i been thinking to request my passport back for this purpose ,but i decided to not request it cause i want i don t interrupt the application process and as well i would like to have the RC in my passport not in A4 paper.

So my question for those who found a job with their COA:
What was the proof of ID given for the employer in order to start your role??

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:09 am

firas1990 wrote:Hi Beautiful people,

I applied for an EEA2 in 07/06/2013 and i got my COA with right to work in 14/06/2013 .Now since 14/06/2013 i am checking everywhere to get a job(N.Wales). Today i recived a call from a company i already passed an interview with them,so i been successful and they requested from me to bring either Birth certificate or passport (both should be oroginial). And as you know all my document are with HO,all i have is that COA as form of ID.So the company did not accept and they did not give me other choice.i been thinking to request my passport back for this purpose ,but i decided to not request it cause i want i don t interrupt the application process and as well i would like to have the RC in my passport not in A4 paper.

So my question for those who found a job with their COA:
What was the proof of ID given for the employer in order to start your role??
I always advise them that my passport is with UKBA due to EEA2 application before the interview and present my COA together with my marriage certificate and wife`s documents, it has always been accepted, however sometimes I have to defend my point strongly and present a copy of the EU legislation and information from UKBA website. I always enphasise to the prospective employer that my legal status can be checked directly with immigration if they have any doubts.
I know people tend to distrust us when we say that we are unable to present a passport, but you must be strong and defend yourself and your rights as you are doing everything according to the law.
Dont be afraid of presenting the legislation that clearly states that as long as you are a family member of an EU citizen you hold the same rights as the EU citizen anywhere in the EU.
Also remind them that you cannot be discriminated on the grounds of nationality, particularly when you are an EEA family member and by virtue hold the legal right of freedom of movement and work, with or without your travel document in hand.

Good luck to us all, I know how tough it is to deal with these ignorant bastards that dont know their own law and make our lives harder.

wajdi
Newly Registered

waiting for 6 months

Post by wajdi » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:58 am

guys is there any news from people who applied in the beginning of february?
i still got no answer and i m planning to travel on 23rd august.
Application sent 5/2/2013
COA received 6/3/2013 with work permit
RC, not yet.
ps: my coa was stating that the decision will be maid within 6 months maximum and the 6 months will finish next sunday

bonita

Post by bonita » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:04 am

Call them and find out coz thats the only way. Gd luck

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:23 am

Thanks Edumlo for your quick response . I will prepare the appropriate proofs of my eligibility,such is my wife's document and some screen shot from the ukba website and other from the EU regulation in regard EEA FP and EEA2 Application route and so.........

lets wish for all of you guys and myself,success in our applications .
RC : Pending........................................... :roll:

diangelo

allowed

Post by diangelo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:30 am

See my story in my other threads.

firas1990

Post by firas1990 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:52 am

Oh brother Diangelo,I am sorry for what you faced,hopefully everything will work well for you ASAP bro. I don t understand how can they judge people just from silly think(they was not able to contact your wife employer,therefore they consider your whole relationship a "marriage of sham"?) and after all why you need to prove that your marriage is genuine? you already did it for the embassy before your come to UK,i am sure they checked very well about your case and they saw that everything is fine with your relationship that's why they granted you an EEA FP,so why we need to prove again ? add to that i did not see anywhere in the EEA2 application requirement that they need proofs to show that the marriage genuine and not of convenience ...
I actionly sent for them a very simple application composed from:
*The EEA2 Form(the 2012 version cause i applied before the new changes)
*Marriage contract (oroginal copy which is in Arabic+a translation in English)
*The most recent payslips of my wife
*My Wife's Work Contract
*A letter from my wife's employer stating that she working and so..
*A tenancy agreement (Signed by both of us)
*Her National insurance card(Just in case they need to verify sth)
*Her Worker registration Scheme document(Which is not operational since 2011,but it will show that she been working and living since 2007)
*and our original passports as ID.

And i did not include any other documents to show that our marriage is genuine cause i believe the marriage contract it self is the best proof.
but we will see what will be their decision...hopefully not disappointing.
In all cases Diangelo ,let me wish for you success in your appeal .

Micaela
Newly Registered

Past the 6-Month Waiting Period for Residence Card

Post by Micaela » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:36 am

I'm non-European and my husband is a European national exercising treaty rights in the UK.

I sent my EEA2 application on 23/01/2013, and it was received at the UKBA on 24/01/2013. COA was later issued (per my request) on 26/02/2013.

It's now been over 6 months, and still no RC! Are there any applicants from late January 2013 that have had this problem?

We're due to travel to England (we live in Northern Ireland) by ferry, in a few days. I had faith that my RC and the rest of my documents (especially my passport!) would arrive on time, but they haven't. I'm so disappointed and frustrated with the UKBA I could cry. There seem to be loads of people that turned their applications in after I did, and yet received their RCs way before.

I don't understand how this can be...did I just get a really crappy caseworker??? :cry: :cry: :cry:

Micaela
Newly Registered

Right, so...my RC Timeline

Post by Micaela » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:44 am

EEA2 Sent: 23/01/13
Received: 24/01/13
COA: 26/02/13
RC: Past 6 month mark and still has not arrived.

I have tried calling. Nothing. I've emailed both liverpooleuro.passportreturns@ukba.gsi.gov.uk and UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk, hopefully they'll respond and let me know what's going on. I doubt there's any problem with my application... surely they would have let me know before if this were the case?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Re: Past the 6-Month Waiting Period for Residence Card

Post by Jambo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:47 am

Micaela wrote:I'm non-European and my husband is a European national exercising treaty rights in the UK.

I sent my EEA2 application on 23/01/2013, and it was received at the UKBA on 24/01/2013. COA was later issued (per my request) on 26/02/2013.

It's now been over 6 months, and still no RC! Are there any applicants from late January 2013 that have had this problem?

We're due to travel to England (we live in Northern Ireland) by ferry, in a few days. I had faith that my RC and the rest of my documents (especially my passport!) would arrive on time, but they haven't. I'm so disappointed and frustrated with the UKBA I could cry. There seem to be loads of people that turned their applications in after I did, and yet received their RCs way before.

I don't understand how this can be...did I just get a really crappy caseworker??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
Complain.

You don't need a passport if travelling within the UK.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:06 pm

guys help me please

eea2 sent nov1 2012
coa recvd with no right to work on 2 dec2012
rc refused on july2 2013 coz we did'nt provide them my eu wife's original passport .they detained my passport coz my visa was expired ..
im applying again tommorow with all original docs n will mention to HO that my passport is with them.. my question to you guys is that will they issue me again COA knowing that my passport is with them n will they allow me to work on COA coz m supplying all docs in original this time nlike last time?? kindly let me know guys ..i heard that currently eea2 application are comming quickly if case is straight forward???? please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:44 pm

sammi1111 wrote:guys help me please

eea2 sent nov1 2012
coa recvd with no right to work on 2 dec2012
rc refused on july2 2013 coz we did'nt provide them my eu wife's original passport .they detained my passport coz my visa was expired ..
im applying again tommorow with all original docs n will mention to HO that my passport is with them.. my question to you guys is that will they issue me again COA knowing that my passport is with them n will they allow me to work on COA coz m supplying all docs in original this time nlike last time?? kindly let me know guys ..i heard that currently eea2 application are comming quickly if case is straight forward???? please help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You will receive a COA just like before, but it is not a straight forward case due to the nature of your previous application.
If the documents are right this time you don`t have to worry about the outcome, whether straight forward or not.

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

Post by Mattyxxx » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:16 pm

I applied in the late January 2013 and i just finish my 6 months time period... now i really hope i will not wait longer enough. Though i received RC 1 some time in the mid of march.

fingers crossed