ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

allowed

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diangelo

allowed

Post by diangelo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:29 am

I wish to inform that my appeal was allowed and dated 25th July,the Home office was also asked to refund the fee i paid.The home office did not send in any defence.My case has been rather a tense one and it taught me something:Stand up for your rights.On 8th of July, around 9.30pm while coming home with my wife,i noticed a police van parked outside my house with two Police officers asking my next door neighbour questions.When i wanted to get in to my house,they told me they had been looking for one Diangelo,i told them i was the one and they said they were from the UKBA and that they wanted to have some private discussion with me.They said they must come into our house that it was important.I wanted to refuse but my wife said i should allow them in.They got in and said they had report that our marriage was a sham and they were here to investigate.I reminded them that the case was in court and i see no reason for them to investigate anything since the reason they gave for refusal was that they could not contact the company my wife works for on phone and as such they are not sure she is exercising treaty rights and they kept quiet.I later allowed them to have a look into our house and they made some notes,asked me if i knew my caseworker ,to which i replied i did not care to know any longer since they have written to my MP that its either i withdrew my appeal,filed in new application or wait for the outcome of the Tribunals decision.They left and the following morning,i wrote a letter complaining about their behaviour which i found embarrassing and forwarded to the relevant bodies.I discovered that the truth behind their decision was that they suspected our marriage was not real..but why not use the over 6 months they took their refusal decision on my case to investigate?Well to end a long story,I have also taken this case to European Court and the matter is still going on.I have not used the services of any lawyer all through.
TIMELINE:
EEA2 RECEIVED:OCT 3 2012
REFUSED:15TH APRIL 2013
APPEAL: 24TH APRIL 2013
DETERMINATION: ALLOWED 25TH JULY 2013

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:33 am

diangelo, Please post only once. Multiple posts clutter up the forum. Thanks.