ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent EC Rejected, Pls provide your suggestions and inputs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Chakri
Newly Registered

Urgent EC Rejected, Pls provide your suggestions and inputs

Post by Chakri » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:17 pm

I have applied for EC on 1st march 2007 from VFS Hyderabad and my decision was taken on 16th march saying that it is rejected and the reason given by them was that I have not submitted last 12 months pay slips,thus have not scored the required 20 points and thus have have got only 55 points , hence not qualified

I have taken the input from the forum and found that many of the applicants have either submitted last 3/6 months pay slips and thus I have submitted last 6 months pay slips.

Pls let me know if I can reapply submitting the last 12 months pay slips.

BHC also contacted my current employer and my employer have provided them with the required information.

I have an offer in UK, I have attached the same along with my application. They called up UK employer but since it was 9.30 A.M there, there was no one who could take the call. My employer even mailed to BHC stating the reason that he was not available at that time.

Does the impact of UK employer not lifting the phone had an impact on the decision.

Pls provide your suggestions and inputs early as I am planning to re-apply on Monday 19/03/2007

Thanks
Chakri

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:27 pm

Hi,

Wot are the lists of docs u submitted for ur EC?

apply4hsmp

Post by apply4hsmp » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:36 pm

that's ridiculous, EC cannot be rejected because employer did not verify.

Is that the only reason mentioned or there are other reasons as well ?
can you please elaborate more ?

Naija Guy
Newly Registered

Post by Naija Guy » Sat Mar 17, 2007 2:41 pm

well it can be bcos caseworker are only allow to make 1 phone call and if that phone call does not actually clarify or support ur application, then there is likely to be a refusal even if the line does not go thru....and i know its stupid and ridiculous.

thsmp
Newly Registered

Post by thsmp » Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:41 pm

Well, I think you should re-apply apologizing for not submitting the last 12mths slips and then include it this time around. It shouldnt be much of a problem.
Dont forget to state that ur original copy was not returned to you and add a photocopy of your approval if possible. I wish you the best.

ns7
BANNED

Post by ns7 » Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:00 pm

From the EC posts in this group I have found that while applying for Entry Clearance applicants also included the documents submitted at the time of HSMP application.
Please note that from 12th February 2007 "HSMP POINTS PRO FORMA", where HSMP points and documents submitted to the Work Permits UK are to be mentioned, has been introduced along with EC application.

Chakri
Newly Registered

Post by Chakri » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:25 am

Apart from VAF1,passport, approval letter, I have submitted
1. last 6 months salary slips
2. last 6 months bank statements
3. finance related documents which included sale deed papers of my house with market value and fixed deposit documents
4. letter from my father stating that he would sponsor my uk trip
5. offer letter from UK employer which includes that he will be providing me accomodation for the initial two weeks
6. offer letter of my current employer. my current employer is my first employer and thus no previous employers.
7. all my original academic transcripts
8. microsoft certification certificate
9. birth certificate
10. covering letter

pls let me know if it would be good if i write a separate letter apart from covering letter stating my apologies for not including last 12 months pay slips.

Bigbrother

chakri

Post by Bigbrother » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:05 am

Chakri wrote:Apart from VAF1,passport, approval letter, I have submitted
1. last 6 months salary slips
2. last 6 months bank statements
3. finance related documents which included sale deed papers of my house with market value and fixed deposit documents
4. letter from my father stating that he would sponsor my uk trip
5. offer letter from UK employer which includes that he will be providing me accomodation for the initial two weeks
6. offer letter of my current employer. my current employer is my first employer and thus no previous employers.
7. all my original academic transcripts
8. microsoft certification certificate
9. birth certificate
10. covering letter

pls let me know if it would be good if i write a separate letter apart from covering letter stating my apologies for not including last 12 months pay slips.
Hi chakri am sorry to know what you've been throught. You can still make it.
Firstly you do not have to write any additional letter for not providing 12 payslips. mention in in your covering letter.

also i think you have to provide 12 month wage slips. it is quiet important to show your past earnings. Furthermore make sure the amounts match with your 12 bank statements too.

All the best.

Regards
BigB

KAYC

Post by KAYC » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:04 pm

Naija Guy wrote:well it can be bcos caseworker are only allow to make 1 phone call and if that phone call does not actually clarify or support ur application, then there is likely to be a refusal even if the line does not go thru....and i know its stupid and ridiculous.
who told u this ? :roll:

skilachi

Post by skilachi » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:52 pm

Hi KAYC,

Well this happenned to me like 4-5yrs ago when i was tryin to renew/extend my student visa in-country wen i was still a student. I went to the immigration office for same day service and while i was been attended to at the counter in front of the caseworker, she went inside with my student docs to call my university and unfortunately for me, the guy that she asked for (course administrator) that she spoke to told the ask him if i was a student but the foolish course administrator told her he couldnt confirm anythin on the fone and that she will need to write in to my department for any information needed despite the fact that the caseworker told him she was callin from immigration office.

The caseworker later came to meet me while i was still at the counter and said she just made a call to my department and the course admin told her to write a letter in reference to any information they require and i asked the caseworker to speak to another person in my department but she refused sayin they are only allowed to make 1 call regrading any case they are working on and that since my student status cudnt be verified, she will only give me 1 month extention becos my current status was gonna expire in few days.

that is why u see alot of refusal simply becos the caseworker cant be bother to make further confirmation.

but the situation might have changed now though, but atleast if caseworkers were really makin extra efforts in making sure that actually confirm an applicants form, there shud be alot of refusal cos most of this application are genuine but simply cos the caseworker cant be bothered by makin more calls at a later time, we get lots of refusal.

KAYC

Post by KAYC » Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:21 pm

skilachi

so it means the caseworkers are given only one chance to call for any confirmation and the reason behind this seems that they want to reject many applications to get more pounds from the applicant's subsequent applications. that also gives us the clue why in appeals there are more chances of acceptance than rejections.All those genuine applicants who are dejected because they were rejected , be happy and re-re-re-APPLY !

SoftBaba
Newly Registered

Post by SoftBaba » Wed May 09, 2007 8:20 pm

Chakri,

VFS pune gave me a list of less documents than which you have stated. VFS pune told very few docs are mandatory for entry clearence rest documents are depend on your wish.

So we should give as much as evidences to make our case strong. I suggest you to get in touch with an agent to consult about your case.

chihhungkao
Newly Registered

Post by chihhungkao » Sun May 13, 2007 5:11 pm

one quick question regarding on pay slips. I just got my HSMP approval and I have quit my last job and took a break for two months. I am gonna starting my new job by next week. What if the EC requires the last 12 months pay slips? I have two blank months cos I took a break? Is it gonna effect my EC application?

pravtech

hi

Post by pravtech » Sun May 13, 2007 7:18 pm

Chakra,
This is a simple case where they know u'll defenitely re-apply for EC, for those silly reasons they take advantage to make money,so dont worry,submit wat all docs u submitted for HSMP and also 12 months payslips.You will defenitely get the visa.dont avoid writing ur previous rejection.Be true.They have clearly mentioned the reason why they rejected ,so there is no other reasons for ur rejection.ALL THE BEST. :D
Praveen

Chakri
Newly Registered

Post by Chakri » Mon May 14, 2007 8:16 am

Hi Everybody,

Thanks and sorry. Thanks for responding to my queries n Sorry as I have not updated in the forum that I received my EC

This forum has been really helpful for me in obtaining EC