ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plz members help me with this

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gudgud1
Newly Registered

plz members help me with this

Post by gudgud1 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:34 pm

I recently naturalize as a British Citizen I have filled the passport application form on the 27/07/13 and my countersignature ve filled and sign section Ten togehter with the photo dated 28/07/13 my problem is this my curent passport which I entered wit in the UK which I also used for my naturalisation process wil expire on 9th/9/2013 my two doubt and question is this:

1, I will not be sending this passport application til the 10th/08/13 wil this cause any problem for the fact that the professional countersignature dated 28/07/13 is there any time scale

2,my passport wil expire 9/09/13 and I wil send this passport application on the 10th August 2013. Wil the expiring soon of my passport wil cause a rejection or delay the process of my passport application . Note this is the only passport I got since I entered the uk .

Thanks in advance for your valuable input.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:41 pm

No issue at all and most likely you'll receive your new british passport prior to the expiry of your existing passport.

gudgud1
Newly Registered

Post by gudgud1 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:38 am

[quote="ban.s"]No issue at all and most likely you'll receive your new british passport prior to the expiry of your existing passport.[/quote]

Thanks ban.s for ur input what about question one can some one plz share any experince regard the same issue . Should I use another form again for the countersignature to sign it again or its exceptable even there is 13 days gap.Thanks in advance for ur input

facts

Post by facts » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:50 am

ban.s wrote:No issue at all
ban.s is right.

ban.s

Post by ban.s » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:04 am

Passport application requires the photo not to be more than a month old. I presume you have included a fairly recent photo - so even if you are submitting after 13 days after obtaining the signature it is not that old - so don't foresee any issue.

gudgud1
Newly Registered

Post by gudgud1 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 am

[quote="ban.s"]Passport application requires the photo not to be more than a month old. I presume you have included a fairly recent photo - so even if you are submitting after 13 days after obtaining the signature it is not that old - so don't foresee any issue.[/quote]

Thanks ban.s I really appreciate ur input. Yes the photos I enclosed are recent one . May the Lord continue to bless Moderator,guru,sage and all members of this board for ur time taken to advice us to this high climax immigration changes and may God grat leave and approve to those who are stil waiting once again thanks