ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment for PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Payment for PEO

Post by sheraz_aries » Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Hi
I need to make payment of £2600.

Would it possible to use multiple credit cards to make the above payment?

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 am

If you are using Debit card then one should be good. These days, you need to enter PIN to authorise your payment. You can keep another debit card (spoue) for mitigation.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:12 am

rajesh9pl wrote:If you are using Debit card then one should be good. These days, you need to enter PIN to authorise your payment. You can keep another debit card (spoue) for mitigation.
My query is regarding credit cards.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Post by aliq09 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:45 am

sheraz_aries wrote:
rajesh9pl wrote:If you are using Debit card then one should be good. These days, you need to enter PIN to authorise your payment. You can keep another debit card (spoue) for mitigation.
Hi ,

Well , technically you can make payment with any plastic card accepted at UKBA PEO payment terminal but it's wise to give your payment in one clean go just to avoid any ££'s mistake .. You have to make successful payment before any one can touch your application ... good luck mate for your visa

Thanks
Thanks

Ali

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:46 am

aliq09 wrote:
sheraz_aries wrote:
Hi ,

Well , technically you can make payment with any plastic card accepted at UKBA PEO payment terminal but it's wise to give your payment in one clean go just to avoid any ££'s mistake .. You have to make successful payment before any one can touch your application ... good luck mate for your visa

Thanks
This is not what my question is :(

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:29 pm

sheraz_aries wrote:
Sorry I did not notice. Credit cards are too risky. I have never made a large payment using credit card. Sorry I can not help.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:53 pm

any body?

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:18 am

I think you can make payment like that but it is painful to the officer & you have to submit two or three payment details page.

bot advisable to be honest.

I made a payment with my one credit card & its all ok.
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

dubeyv
Newly Registered

Post by dubeyv » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:09 am

Hi there,

I didnt face any issues when I use my credit card. I used 2 credit cards for my payment of the fees and didnt even fill the payment sheet. The lady at the counter said as long as the pin gets verified you should be fine. So I guess it should be okay.

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:58 am

in that case you can use two credit card but safe side if I would you I will make another sheet for payment in case.

Thanks
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:18 pm

Please continue in your other thread
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.