ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hearing Date (Please Share your Experience)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arsi_315
Newly Registered

Hearing Date (Please Share your Experience)

Post by arsi_315 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:50 pm

My Hearing Date is on 29th August 2013. But I want to know the time frame after the hearing date. If anyone already gone through this process please Do share your Experience.

How long will it take for my Documents to come back if the case is my favor and how long if its not in my favor.

I really need to know the time frame because I will have to find a new apartment after 29th August so If i have a rough idea how long will it take that will really help me as I dont want to go on long contracts I am going back to my country as soon as i receive my passport.

Date of appeal: 15 May 2013
Date of hearing: 29 Aug 2013
Date of Decision: ?????
Date of when I will get my documents Back: ??????

A rough estimation would also be great but if you have previous experience that would be perfect.

Kind Regards,

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: Hearing Date (Please Share your Experience)

Post by sabuj263 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:11 am

arsi_315 wrote:My Hearing Date is on 29th August 2013. But I want to know the time frame after the hearing date. If anyone already gone through this process please Do share your Experience.

How long will it take for my Documents to come back if the case is my favor and how long if its not in my favor.

I really need to know the time frame because I will have to find a new apartment after 29th August so If i have a rough idea how long will it take that will really help me as I dont want to go on long contracts I am going back to my country as soon as i receive my passport.

A rough estimation would also be great but if you have previous experience that would be perfect.

Kind Regards,
According to this forum experience, it depends on individual case. Normally after hearing date 4 weeks to get judge determination and then about 4-5 months for home office process.
Many Regards

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:53 am

arsi_315 wrote:My Hearing Date is on 29th August 2013. But I want to know the time frame after the hearing date. If anyone already gone through this process please Do share your Experience.

Kind Regards,
Once your appeal is heard, you will receive determination on your appeal within 10 working days,but the process of HO on your case (in case your appeal is succesfful)is different and it depends on their worksload.One forum member has got his appeal approved in april and recently in july he got his visa.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:00 am

I will say roughly 6 months from the date of decision ........ but again UKBA don't have any time limit.

regards

Kind Regards,

arsi_315
Newly Registered

Post by arsi_315 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:31 am

Thank you very much guys for your kind answers. But is it certain that they will take 6 months?

And what if I want to go back to my country emergency, whats the procedure and how long can I stay there? Can I ask for my Passport back? then come back and resume the process?

I am actually really fedup of waiting already waited 6 months. Cant work because most of the companies hesitate to hire when i say that my documents are with UKBA for visa purpose even though i am allowed to work but still no one take risk because of various reasons. Additionally i cant invest in business because i dont want to setup my business and afterward find out that they have rejected my visa. I am still very frustrated at the fact that i had to wait 6 months to find out that i have to wait 6 more months. It feels like i am wasting my time doing nothing, furthermore i have spent a lot of money on this process if i leave it in the midway that will be a failure. I am still very confused that we are paying lot of money and there are thousands of applications they might be making a fortune off these processes even then they are taking their time . It is really sad..
But anyways if you guys can also tell me how to take a leave for short time that will also be very helpful to me. Again Thank you very much for your input guys..

Regards,