ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:18 pm

Mattyxxx wrote:I applied in the late January 2013 and i just finish my 6 months time period... now i really hope i will not wait longer enough. Though i received RC 1 some time in the mid of march.

fingers crossed
Dont forget to post when you get it...

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

Post by Mattyxxx » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:19 pm

Does any one have an idea how long does UKBA take to issue RC 2 after the issuance of RC 1.

And after the issuance of RC 1, what are the chances of RC 2 ?

sammi1111

Re: Past the 6-Month Waiting Period for Residence Card

Post by sammi1111 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:58 pm

but they say that if u provide original passport of eu and proof of marriage n all original docs then they give u right to work on COA? also tel me that it does'nt matter if im reapplying as my passport is in HO n this time my case is strong so its nt necassary that they will ask me for interview or sumthing like that????? reply plzz
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 am

sammi1111 wrote:but they say that if u provide original passport of eu and proof of marriage n all original docs then they give u right to work on COA? also tel me that it does'nt matter if im reapplying as my passport is in HO n this time my case is strong so its nt necassary that they will ask me for interview or sumthing like that????? reply plzz
Mate, I believe you want an honest answer. Your case does not look genuine, however if you provide the right documents this time even if they try to deny you it will be hard for them to do it, so probably you will get you RC, but honestly I personally would doubt your case and the veracity of your marriage, having said that, all indicates that it is not a straight forward case. You still have good chances of getting your RC regardless, if you provide the right documents.
Good luck!

wajdi
Newly Registered

Post by wajdi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:15 am

bonita wrote:Call them and find out coz thats the only way. Gd luck
i already called them but the only thing they say is that i have to wait. thank you for the answer:)

wajdi
Newly Registered

Post by wajdi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:17 am

Micaela wrote:I'm non-European and my husband is a European national exercising treaty rights in the UK.

I sent my EEA2 application on 23/01/2013, and it was received at the UKBA on 24/01/2013. COA was later issued (per my request) on 26/02/2013.

It's now been over 6 months, and still no RC! Are there any applicants from late January 2013 that have had this problem?

We're due to travel to England (we live in Northern Ireland) by ferry, in a few days. I had faith that my RC and the rest of my documents (especially my passport!) would arrive on time, but they haven't. I'm so disappointed and frustrated with the UKBA I could cry. There seem to be loads of people that turned their applications in after I did, and yet received their RCs way before.

I don't understand how this can be...did I just get a really crappy caseworker??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
i have applied on 5th february and i haven't received anything yet. we should start complaining

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

Post by Mattyxxx » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:57 am

wajdi wrote:
Micaela wrote:I'm non-European and my husband is a European national exercising treaty rights in the UK.

I sent my EEA2 application on 23/01/2013, and it was received at the UKBA on 24/01/2013. COA was later issued (per my request) on 26/02/2013.

It's now been over 6 months, and still no RC! Are there any applicants from late January 2013 that have had this problem?

We're due to travel to England (we live in Northern Ireland) by ferry, in a few days. I had faith that my RC and the rest of my documents (especially my passport!) would arrive on time, but they haven't. I'm so disappointed and frustrated with the UKBA I could cry. There seem to be loads of people that turned their applications in after I did, and yet received their RCs way before.

I don't understand how this can be...did I just get a really crappy caseworker??? :cry: :cry: :cry:
i have applied on 5th february and i haven't received anything yet. we should start complaining

why you start complaining wajdi its not been six months yet...

I applied on Jan 29 and im still waiting one of my friends get their RC three days before and guess what HO issued after 7 and a half month of waiting

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

Post by Mattyxxx » Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:59 am

The only thing HO would say is thay they try to resolve the applications within six months and come applications take a bit longer. yes you can enquire about your application but you can't ask them why the decision is not taking within six months.

wajdi
Newly Registered

Post by wajdi » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:27 am

Mattyxxx wrote:
wajdi wrote:

why you start complaining wajdi its not been six months yet...

I applied on Jan 29 and im still waiting one of my friends get their RC three days before and guess what HO issued after 7 and a half month of waiting
for me the 6 months will be finishing next sunday then it s my right to complain as they said that it shouldn t take more than 6 months.On the other hand most people got their RC within 4 months maximum

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

Post by Mattyxxx » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:25 pm

Does any one have an idea how long does UKBA take to issue RC 2 after the issuance of RC 1.

shani_798
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by shani_798 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:49 pm

HI i apply in 20/4/2013 and LAST week i got latter from home office for my and my wife interview in liverpool on next month i want to know how many weeks they gona take more after interview and which type of questions they gona aske me in interview.thanks

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:11 pm

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:46 pm

sammi1111 wrote:hi mate sorry disturbing u here..i m confused u been saying me that my marriage is nt genuine sumthing like that?hw can u say like that just askin? also tell me they will defo ask me for interview coz m applying 2nd time with all docs original its necasary or if u do all docs correct then they wont ask for interview ...kindly tell me here plz if u have idea about it coz m confused abt interviews etc ....?????????
I did not say that your marriage is not genuine, I said that by the evidence you have provided and because of the whole nature of your case it does not look genuine, neither for me, much less for immigration. Chances are high that you will have to attend an interview, but there is no way we can know it until the time comes.
Even if you are called for an interview, considering that your marriage is real, you would have no reason to worry.

Please do not send me pm, write in the open forum in order to help others.

Good luck.

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Mattyxxx wrote:Does any one have an idea how long does UKBA take to issue RC 2 after the issuance of RC 1.

What do you mean by rc 2???

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Mon Jul 29, 2013 10:03 pm

shineangel wrote:
Mattyxxx wrote:Does any one have an idea how long does UKBA take to issue RC 2 after the issuance of RC 1.

What do you mean by rc 2???
He means the EEA2 (non-European)resident card and RC1 means the EEA1(European) resident card.

sammi1111

Post by sammi1111 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:30 pm

i did'nt mention which eveidence i have provided to my 2nd eea2 application.. and let me tell you what i provided this time ..
my wife's original passport
her employement letter cnfirming her job since when until now..
her recent payslips.
her bank statments
council tax bill both of us name.
broadband bill of my name as well as on her name ..
my bank statment..
my driving license both parts..
our previous bills,water gas council both of us name..
our previous tenancy aggrement on both of us name..
new address proof where we r living with our relatives now coz financially nt strong at the moment co m nt working and nt allow to..
witness statments of my relatives stating we r living with them yes..
bills for our relatives name ..
mariage cer...original..
photographs for marriage n tickets for holidays...photos..
these docs wud b enough for proof ?????????
dfhdkuhgkvhdjkshvguiewhguiewhvgkdkvhwhvgiu

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:44 pm

RC 1 and RC 2

there is only One resident card it's EEA2 for family member of EU national

and EEA1 is for EU national

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Post by askmeplz82 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:50 pm

sammi1111 wrote:i did'nt mention which eveidence i have provided to my 2nd eea2 application.. and let me tell you what i provided this time ..
her recent payslips.
her bank statments
my bank statment..
new address proof where we r living with our relatives now coz financially nt strong at the moment co m nt working and nt allow to..
mariage cer...original..

Do you really need all those? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I know couple of people who got RC with very limited documents like me.

When i applied for EEA2 only send

- my passport and my wife passport

- letter from my wife employer that she is working there and some payslip

- completed application form

- Marriage certificate

- Proof of address

that's all and they issued me EEA2 in 4 months or less back in 2010

shineangel

Post by shineangel » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:03 am

askmeplz82 wrote:
sammi1111 wrote:i did'nt mention which eveidence i have provided to my 2nd eea2 application.. and let me tell you what i provided this time ..
her recent payslips.
her bank statments
my bank statment..
mariage cer...original..

Do you really need all those? :shock: :shock: :shock:

I know couple of people who got RC with very limited documents like me.

When i applied for EEA2 only send

- my passport and my wife passport

- letter from my wife employer that she is working there and some payslip

- completed application form

- Marriage certificate

- Proof of address

that's all and they issued me EEA2 in 4 months or less back in 2010[/

It's better to send all evidence to proof your residence with your spouse. Those documents are good enough to support your application. Good luck

edumlo

Post by edumlo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:04 am

her recent payslips.
her bank statments
my bank statment..
mariage cer...original..
Should be fine...

Mattyxxx
Newly Registered

Post by Mattyxxx » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:41 am

askmeplz82 wrote:

RC 1 and RC 2

yes how long does it take to approve EEA 2 case after the approval of EEA 1 ?

I hope i am clear now

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:32 am

Mattyxxx wrote:
askmeplz82 wrote:

RC 1 and RC 2

yes how long does it take to approve EEA 2 case after the approval of EEA 1 ?

I hope i am clear now
It can take upto 6 months for the RC (EEA2) to be issued. However, if a Residence Certificate (EEA1) was issued, most likely the EEA2 would be issued (as the EEA national activities has been accepted).

shani_798
Newly Registered

EEA2

Post by shani_798 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:32 pm

HI i apply in 20/4/2013 and LAST week i got latter from home office for my and my wife interview in liverpool on next month i want to know how many weeks they gona take more after interview and which type of questions they gona aske me in interview.thanks

VATHANAK
Newly Registered

Facing the same problem like Micaela

Post by VATHANAK » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:55 pm

I applied on the same date (23-01-2013).
Till now I have not received the RC yet (6 months and and one week).
Desperately waiting for such a long long process of UK Border Agency.

T.H
Newly Registered

Post by T.H » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:57 pm

I applied on January 2013 and I am still waiting ! is that normal guys ?