ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invalid application query

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad1224

Invalid application query

Post by hammad1224 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:41 pm

Hi,

Just want to ask what are the rules if I send my application to HO and after my visa expiry they send my application back for some reason i.e. pictures not right or any other similar issue (just for illustration). Does this means that I have to leave the country to reapply.

I am in the UK for 8.9 years.

I really appreciate your responses.

Regards

fasaal

Re: Invalid application query

Post by fasaal » Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 pm

hammad1224 wrote:Hi,

Just want to ask what are the rules if I send my application to HO and after my visa expiry they send my application back for some reason i.e. pictures not right or any other similar issue (just for illustration). Does this means that I have to leave the country to reapply.

Regards
same case was with me 3 years back. I applied in time and they send my application back when my visa expired any said Invalid application but i applied again and got visa but I am confused now what I have to mentioned in entrepreneur application when they ask "have u ever overstay in this country":( coz i reapply after 6 days of my visa expired. any comments>?

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:12 pm

During my first extension in 2009, i posted my application 2 days after expiry of my visa because my supporting documents were delayed through courier service. I got my visa after it.

After that two times I mentioned it with the reason in given section of application form and got my extensions without any problem.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Invalid application query

Post by RizKCB » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:14 pm

Once my friend was in situation similar to it but fortunately HO written him a letter to resend his pictures because the quality of previous picture was not up to required standard.
hammad1224 wrote:Hi,

Regards

fasaal

Post by fasaal » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:10 am

RizKCB wrote:During my first extension in 2009, i posted my application 2 days after expiry of my visa because my supporting documents were delayed through courier service. I got my visa after it.

After that two times I mentioned it with the reason in given section of application form and got my extensions without any problem.
I also got 2 extension after that one student and last one was PSW but I never mentioned about overstay. I m just worry this time :(

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:58 am

You overstayed if you had no leave while you were in the UK.

In some cases (e.g. after submitting new photographs), they may use discretion to accept the initial application as valid.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.