ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa for parents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m.sheikh

Visit visa for parents

Post by m.sheikh » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:10 am

Hi guys,

I am on Tier 1 General and my sister is british national, we are planning to invite our parents for 3 months (from Pakistan). We will be applying for a 2 year family visit visa.

As per my understanding only British National or ILR holders can sponsor a visitor on a family visitor visa, my sister can provide an Invitation letter, copy of her passport and accommodation (mortgage) documents but she will not be able to show her bank statements etc, is that OK? or does the person inviting/sponsoring the visitor HAVE to show their financial documents?

On the other hand I will be providing the financial support and bank statements etc.

Can anyone please confirm.

Thanks

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:43 am

m.sheikh wrote:-
Hi

quick question mate, did you send accomodation documents when you sponsored your parents?

thanks

Yep I did mentioned about the type of accommodation on my invitation letter(2 bed house) and sent the council tax bill copy.

Param

m.sheikh

Post by m.sheikh » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:00 pm

bump!!!!

has anyone got answer to my first question?

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:47 am

Please continue in one thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.