ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hearing date

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TREE707
Newly Registered

hearing date

Post by TREE707 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:54 am

i recived a letter for hearing on 20 july that my hearing will be on 20 of august, while i submited my appeal on 29 of jun 2013,
my partener has not yet recived any date
we applied togather, our bussiness is togather appeal is same then why different dates
pls guidence pls

PAK

dont worry

Post by PAK » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:52 am

Its ok I understand your all story I am sure that your business partner hearing date will be different. Actually you are lucky man that you got a early hearing date. now next point is that you go for hearing with full case preparation from beginning to end specially regarding your business, you refusal objections, your business services and your business profit and losses and employees details and qualifications because they demand from you any thing during hearing.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Re: hearing date

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:56 am

TREE707 wrote:i recived a letter for hearing on 20 july that my hearing will be on 20 of august, while i submited my appeal on 29 of jun 2013,
my partener has not yet recived any date
we applied togather, our bussiness is togather appeal is same then why different dates
pls guidence pls
why not call the tribunal to find out whats going on.

please, what part of the country will your appeal be heard?