ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aleena1
Newly Registered

Post by aleena1 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:25 am

Good luck to all who have recieved their rfc's .

Please pray for us also and may we all have a positive outcome and receive a stamped visa INSHALLAH.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:34 am

Hello

I emailed them too, in Dubai and they emailed me back saying they do not have my husbands case. So I had to email them in Islamabad and got a email saying do not email us before 24 weeks blah blah... Really frustrating :(

If you email them you need to provide the passport name and details, example passport numbers. When I emailed them the tracking number they also told me they can't find the application and to send the passport details. So try emailing again with these details :-)
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:43 am

Humybe7709 wrote:Hello

I emailed them too, in Dubai and they emailed me back saying they do not have my husbands case. So I had to email them in Islamabad and got a email saying do not email us before 24 weeks blah blah... Really frustrating :(

If you email them you need to provide the passport name and details, example passport numbers. When I emailed them the tracking number they also told me they can't find the application and to send the passport details. So try emailing again with these details :-)
Yeah they did ask me to send passport details inshallah they find it and get back to me.

I can understand how stressful that is they really don't organise properly at all.

Hoping for good news inshallah never lose hope

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:46 am

Inshallah they will find your application :-)

When did you apply?
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 am

Malik247 bro I think you should go for a fresh application, you know from your last application exactly how long it took for UKBA to make a decision on your application.

Solicitor is just pulling a wool on your eyes, they just want your money I read on this forum someone appealed and it has been over a year and they still haven't had the chance to appear in front of the judge. I know it is easy to convenience the judge but you have to w8 a long time for that opportunity.

If you get all the documents together and check them again and again making sure you have covered all angles then there is no reason whatsoever for them to refuse, don't rush it take your time stay calm and collect all the documents which you already have.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 am

Good luck to all those who have received rfc's In sha Allah we pray you all have visa stamps. Pray for us all who are waiting.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 am

good luck to all ,

things are moving which is a good sign , think its gettin a bit quicker now ..

keep me in duas

///
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Sweet786

Post by Sweet786 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:53 am

Humybe7709 wrote:Inshallah they will find your application :-)

When did you apply?
I applied on 31/05/13

Inshallah I hope so now again have to wait.

These people take out important documents and then thy just go and lose them so rude

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 am

I just wanted to give you all my heartfelt gratitude, for your Duas. This morning I was given some wonderful news. Thanks to Almighty Allah, My wife's visa has been granted!

The load that came off my shoulders and happiness my wife felt when i called her, cannot be described.

she received a call from Gerry's asking her to collect the decision yesterday. She kept it from me and went today to collect, the office told her it was still in progress, she argued that she got a call etc and eventually one of the colleagues in the Gerry's office, decided to go and check. She opened the letter to jubilation.

Thanks to all for your Duas, Allah Ka Karam that this has worked out after such a long wait.

I pray that that all of you who are waiting, are given positive news soon, and that those unlucky enough to have been initially rejected have successful appeals or re-applications at the soonest.

All the best

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:13 am

congrats hunnybee, happy for you, have a blessed life remember us in your duwas.

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:27 pm

Congratulations !! That's great news

They made you wait for so long but it was worth it in the end :)
When will your wife come to England?
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:46 pm

Thanks guys,

Yeah, in the end I didn't care about the wait as long as the result was positive and by the grace of Allah it was. I intend to fly out as soon as I can get days off from work, and Insh'Allah by the end of August I will bring her home. This way she can spend the next few weeks stress free with her family.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:59 pm

HubbyBee wrote:I just wanted to give you all my heartfelt gratitude, for your Duas. This morning I was given some wonderful news. Thanks to Almighty Allah, My wife's visa has been granted!

The load that came off my shoulders and happiness my wife felt when i called her, cannot be described.

she received a call from Gerry's asking her to collect the decision yesterday. She kept it from me and went today to collect, the office told her it was still in progress, she argued that she got a call etc and eventually one of the colleagues in the Gerry's office, decided to go and check. She opened the letter to jubilation.

Thanks to all for your Duas, Allah Ka Karam that this has worked out after such a long wait.

I pray that that all of you who are waiting, are given positive news soon, and that those unlucky enough to have been initially rejected have successful appeals or re-applications at the soonest.

All the best
Alhamdulilah thats great news... congratsz.. =D

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:02 pm

HubbyBee wrote:I just wanted to give you all my heartfelt gratitude, for your Duas. This morning I was given some wonderful news. Thanks to Almighty Allah, My wife's visa has been granted!

All the best
Mashallah great news... Congrats :) keep praying for us
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:31 pm

Any rfcs today?

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:08 pm

All the best
congratulations,have a blessed life ahead :) plz also pray for us.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:10 pm

:( 71 working days have been passed and there is no RFC :(

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:26 pm

HubbyBee wrote:Thanks guys,

Yeah, in the end I didn't care about the wait as long as the result was positive and by the grace of Allah it was. I intend to fly out as soon as I can get days off from work, and Insh'Allah by the end of August I will bring her home. This way she can spend the next few weeks stress free with her family.
Where did you apply from?
Wish we all had patience like you :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:27 pm

Javeria wrote::( 71 working days have been passed and there is no RFC :(
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:58 pm

Where did you apply from?[/quote]

Well my wife applied from Islamabad, about 2 months following the wedding.

Some pointers for those applying, We crammed as much evidence of contact together, skype screenshots, txt messages and phone logs. As you can imagine there was not much evidence that can be recovered in 2 months, but the key is to ensure evidence is explained, I attached an excel sheet going through each piece of evidence and it's purpose, which makes it easy to read. There really was not much evidence to show prior to the marriage which is why my statement of intent was key. I explained the lack of phone calls was due to use of phonecards, which are cheaper to use, and that skype logs are mainly voice calls and video calls.

I will be making Duas for all of you who are still waiting, Inshallah you guys won't have to wait as long as me, as i found it odd that people after us were receiving visas and it seemed we'd been skipped! just proves that each case is different and theres no order.

Duas for all of you and thanks for the support.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:07 pm

Congratulations, HubbyBee.

My wife applied on the 26/03/13 and was at the BHC as of the 11/04/2013. Almost in sync with your dates. Let's hope we get a reply soon too, Insh'Allah.

Unfortunately we did not provide any evidence of contact, but proved the marriage was legitimate.

Smiggy

Post by Smiggy » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:11 pm

Javeria wrote:
Smiggy wrote:Has anyone else got an e-mail saying due to the Government reviewing the annual salary requirement of £18,000 (whatever it is) as of the 05/07 that they are "pausing decision making" to see how the changes may impact our case in particular? We got a letter attached in PDF format via e-mail on the 17th and replied the next day.

We sent a a vocal response response stating they are taking the piss and if any changes are made it likely to be reduced and what I earn exceeds the original threshold.

There are people who applied in April and they got a decision back in 2-3 months. We applied on the 26/03 and it's been at BHC for processing since 11/04. Tomorrow it will have been 90 working days and they do state 95% of the applications are fully processed.

It is the month of Ramadan. I do du'a that Allah reunites us ALL with our spouses at least before Eid.

Ameen.

No,i didn't receive this kind of e-mail.

smiggy do you know that The Home Office has filed its appeal against a High Court judgment, they have asked the Court of Appeal to expedite this.And they have announced that in the meantime, where an applicant does not meet the minimum income threshold and there is no other reason to refuse it, the application will be put on hold.

But if you meet the minimum income threshold then u don't have to worry,they will reply u soon.
Yeah, we exceed the proposed threshold by at least 3-4k. My sister was shocking ours has been put on hold. We sent a fitting reply.

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:29 pm

I hope we get some good news soon inshallah.. Stay strong sister
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:08 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:

I applied from Lahore on dated 23rd April.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Sumera90 wrote:
I hope we get some good news soon inshallah.. Stay strong sister

stay strong for how long? it's frustrating me too much now :(