ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10year residency

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hey

10year residency

Post by hey » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:31 am

Hello friends,

This forum is very helpful to me and lots other. I want to know that if I have made application after visa expire and within 28 days for tier 1e. And Lets say I get an approval, then am I eligible for 10 residency? I am here in uk since 8 year & 6 months.

I appreciate your time and opinion!

Thanks[/code]

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:13 am

See also Long residence.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sublime688

Post by sublime688 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:18 am

YES the 28 day grace period is not considered as overstaying, so it doesn't break the chain of legal stay,so on the basis of that, you will still be eligible for the 10 long Residency leave.

hey

Post by hey » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:19 am

sublime688 wrote:YES the 28 day grace period is not considered as overstaying, so it doesn't break the chain of legal stay,so on the basis of that, you will still be eligible for the 10 long Residency leave.
Thanks very much for your reply.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:50 pm

just pray for urself.....ur long residency will not break shud u get a visa.

application made after leave expired wont get right of appeal...good luck with ur application.

hey

Post by hey » Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Darvesh wrote:just pray for urself.....ur long residency will not break shud u get a visa.

application made after leave expired wont get right of appeal...good luck with ur application.
Hi Darvesh,
Thanks for reply. Yes that's what I do. Becoz now I'm getting board with this.
I have started from last year this procedure still can't see any end!

Just for ur information, I did apply in oct 2012 in 200k with third party fund. In which I got refusal saying no name of applicant and fund transfarable to uk in bank letter. So I did judicial review. Lets see what happens!!

Visa was expiring on may2012, so I did fresh application at same time, but application became invalid becoz of payment. Now no right of appeal. Only I can say bad luck and everyone like rahu, ketu backing to my badluck...

smj_jak

Post by smj_jak » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Hi Guys/Gurs

I am submitting my SET(LR) next weak while waiting for appeal decision.
Could any one let me know what is "Doc Gen letter ICD.3207" & "Doc Gen letter ICD.3258".

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary

Your help and support will be much appreciated.

Thanks and Reg

educators

Post by educators » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:24 pm

smj_jak wrote:Hi Guys/Gurs

Could any one let me know what is "Doc Gen letter ICD.3207" & "Doc Gen letter ICD.3258".

Thanks and Reg
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... nts_doc_ge

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:36 am

Thx educator very useful info

Regards
educators wrote:

Thanks and Reg

red scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by red scorpion » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:01 am

I have the same problem.my student visa expired on 31 october.my documents for entrepreneur visa were no ready.the lawyer advised me to apply for FLRO before visa expiry and when my documents will be ready then i can apply for tier 1 entrepreneur visa.just to be on safe side.in case i get refusal i will get right of appeal as FLRO application was sent before visa expiry date.

My FLRO application was returned invalid telling they could not draw money from my bank(although money was available in my account).Before this lettr i already had applied for tier 1 entreprenuer visa.I recieved the refusal for tier 1 with no right of appeal after 8 months.

Now my lawyer has appealed against the the decision for not giving me right of appeal because first money was in bank secondly i applied for tier 1 before i received decision of FLRO.

If i get right of appeal,then i will appeal against the decision of tier 1 application.the reason or refusal was two parties not signed the contract+exchange rate at the time of bank statement was not equal to £200000.although the day i applied the bank rate was more than required.

i have spent 9 years in uk on student visa.UKBA is trying to stop all those who are near to in definite stay.they are playing dirty games.

fingers crossed.need your prayers.

thanks

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:07 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

smj_jak

Post by smj_jak » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:04 am

I have gone through with this link. It doest give much information.
Any way thanks for looking
rehan01 wrote:Thx educator very useful info

Regards
educators wrote:

Thanks and Reg

red scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by red scorpion » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:15 am

Thanks Vinny, for providing information.now i can pass this reference to my lawyers.