ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal this week

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal this week

Post by sabuj263 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:56 pm

Best of luck.... You will win Insha Allah....
Many Regards

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:11 pm

Hi Guys... as promised I am updating after the hearing. The judge allowed my appeal .... now i have to wait and see if the HO will appeal that decision or if they will process my documents return the BRP + passport etc .

Thanks for all your words of encouragement

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:12 pm

catscratches wrote:Which day is your appeal? My appeal is in mid August.
I'm already in great panic & start worry now. I know I should win the silly refusal but still worry.
Anyway I wish you best luck!
Also please please remember to share your experience once you come back from the hearing!
I completely understand your panic, I was in a state ... but having been to the appeal ... it was much better than I expected. The judge was on my side and decided to allow my appeal.

I wish you luck with your appeal... what were your grounds for refusal?

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:13 pm

sabuj263 wrote:Best of luck.... You will win Insha Allah....
Thanks... the judge allowed my appeal :-) fingers crossed now that my documents arrive sooner rather than later.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:42 pm

:D Congratulation...
Can you summarize about what is been asked?
Was HO representative there?
How long it took?
Did any questions other than refusal-reason ask by judge?

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:50 pm

RizKCB wrote::D Congratulation...
Can you summarize about what is been asked?
Was HO representative there?
How long it took?
Did any questions other than refusal-reason ask by judge?
They didn't direct any questions at all to me, they only spoke to my representative it was as if I wasn't even there.

HO representative was present

It took about 7 - 10 minutes

They ONLY addressed the issue of my name not being on the advertising material and spoke of nothing else.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Congrats bro

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:34 pm

babylondoner wrote:Congrats bro
Thanks... I hope against all odds that now the wait isn't too long till the return of my documents. But at least now I have something to look forward to

Thanks for your support

red scorpion
Newly Registered

Post by red scorpion » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:12 am

Congratulations.:D

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:13 am

annoyedatukba wrote:
Thanks... I hope against all odds that now the wait isn't too long till the return of my documents. But at least now I have something to look forward to

Thanks for your support
Many congratulations,
i am in same situation and worried,my heaing is in 1st week of september and my refusal was ''My name was not on bank letter of third pary bank staement''.
i hope i will win inshallah

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:59 am

annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks for your support
you are most welcome.

keep us updated :)

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 am

TSAZ wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks for your support
Many congratulations,
i am in same situation and worried,my heaing is in 1st week of september and my refusal was ''My name was not on bank letter of third pary bank staement''.
Yes, I was super worried too, then the night before the hearing I boosted my confidence by thinking, I have not done anything wrong or illegal. So why I am worried / scared? You should try and adopt that idea as well/ Do you have a representative?

askmeplz82
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by askmeplz82 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:25 am

annoyedatukba wrote:
opportunist wrote:God Luck man.

you must know your numbers, forecast, turnover, profit expenses??? etc

Be confident and try your best, judge is like us, a human being. Take it easy and give your answers very clear and brief.

You will be OK

Don't forget to share with us.
I actually had no prepared a business plan, as it was not required when I first applied back in November! I have a few figures in my head, will try and sort through them before the hearing so that i can give clear concise answers.

I always thought that the appeal would be for the reason you got the refusal and for nothing else. apparently I was mistaken.
Just imagine you will meet some investor. so you now type of question they will be interested to know from you

When my friend went for same hearing they asked about business plan, future project, revenue, profit,

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: hi

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:48 am

askmeplz82 wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:
opportunist wrote:God Luck man.

you must know your numbers, forecast, turnover, profit expenses??? etc

Be confident and try your best, judge is like us, a human being. Take it easy and give your answers very clear and brief.

You will be OK

Don't forget to share with us.
I actually had no prepared a business plan, as it was not required when I first applied back in November! I have a few figures in my head, will try and sort through them before the hearing so that i can give clear concise answers.

I always thought that the appeal would be for the reason you got the refusal and for nothing else. apparently I was mistaken.
Just imagine you will meet some investor. so you now type of question they will be interested to know from you

When my friend went for same hearing they asked about business plan, future project, revenue, profit,
Ya i was fully prepared with all of that, but no one asked me anything at all about business plan, figures etc. ... it was purely about my name not being on advertisement.

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:39 pm

annoyedatukba wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks for your support
Many congratulations,
Yes, I was super worried too, then the night before the hearing I boosted my confidence by thinking, I have not done anything wrong or illegal. So why I am worried / scared? You should try and adopt that idea as well/ Do you have a representative?
I have representative,but i am not satified from her and also i don't know any good soloicior.can you tell your solicitor in pm.many thanks

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:47 pm

TSAZ wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks for your support
Many congratulations,
I have representative,but i am not satified from her and also i don't know any good soloicior.can you tell your solicitor in pm.many thanks
ok will do ...

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:49 pm

Congratulation ......
Many Regards

toby23

Post by toby23 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:56 pm

Congrats!!!
Well done! :)

showrave
Newly Registered

Post by showrave » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:11 pm

TSAZ wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks for your support
Many congratulations,
hi I got the refusal for the same reason. my name is not on the third party bank certificate. and I did not sign legal document in front of solicitor.
please let me know how u progressing. and how is ure plan to mover forword. many thnanks.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:17 pm

sabuj263 wrote:Congratulation ......

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:17 pm

toby23 wrote:Congrats!!!
Well done! :)
Thanks ... now i have to wait for my documents... will update again when I get them.

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:20 pm

showrave wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks for your support
Many congratulations,
hi I got the refusal for the same reason. my name is not on the third party bank certificate. and I did not sign legal document in front of solicitor.
please let me know how u progressing. and how is ure plan to mover forword. many thnanks.
There is a thread in the forum about someone winning an appeal because of no name on third party bank certificate. Good luck guys.

sri172
Newly Registered

please advice regarding my application

Post by sri172 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:13 pm

hearing date on 02/10/2013 for my friend
hearing date for me is 04/02/2014 both are in glasgow

my question is

1) is there any chance to attach my case as well along with my friend hearing ? or is there any chance to prepone my hearing date??

2) how can we show funds if our appeals are in different months like (my friend got the visa what will happen to my appeal) how will I show the funds of remaining £30k in my friends father account?? Will there b any problem at the time of my hearing date?

3)if my friend visa is rejected can I withdraw my appeal n go for fresh application?

4)What r the chances of winning my case?? Because after waiting like 1year n 4 months I will b mad to reapply again??

5) if my friend got visa then at the time of my hearing date will they ask if my friend has started business? Or will we need to show the business progress ??

6) what if my visa is rejected will I have any chance off reapplying again??

7) if my appeal was rejected my count of 10 years will it b broken? Will I b not considered for ILR in later days??

Please advice me and help me regarding my issues.

Thanking you

regards
sri172

annoyedatukba
Member of Standing

Re: please advice regarding my application

Post by annoyedatukba » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:54 pm

sri172 wrote:hearing date on 02/10/2013 for my friend
hearing date for me is 04/02/2014 both are in glasgow

my question is

1) is there any chance to attach my case as well along with my friend hearing ? or is there any chance to prepone my hearing date??

2) how can we show funds if our appeals are in different months like (my friend got the visa what will happen to my appeal) how will I show the funds of remaining £30k in my friends father account?? Will there b any problem at the time of my hearing date?

3)if my friend visa is rejected can I withdraw my appeal n go for fresh application?

4)What r the chances of winning my case?? Because after waiting like 1year n 4 months I will b mad to reapply again??

5) if my friend got visa then at the time of my hearing date will they ask if my friend has started business? Or will we need to show the business progress ??

6) what if my visa is rejected will I have any chance off reapplying again??

7) if my appeal was rejected my count of 10 years will it b broken? Will I b not considered for ILR in later days??

Please advice me and help me regarding my issues.

Thanking you

regards
sri172
Wow ... these are a a lot of questions and I afraid I do not come from a law background in order to answer any of them. I am not sure that your questions is in the right thread... my visa was refused because my name was not in the advertisement. You didn't mention the reasons for your refusal.

I think that it might be better for you to contact a solicitor and have a chat with him or perhaps one of the experts on the sight can shed some light.

Either way good luck and let me know what happens

TSAZ

Post by TSAZ » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:44 am

showrave wrote:
TSAZ wrote:
annoyedatukba wrote:

Thanks for your support
Many congratulations,
i tried to get letter from bank,but could not get that,i heared thisnotan issue any more,but my worry isif HO ask other quesion,so i am preparing likeiam going to give an interview in HO.