ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:16 pm

GodGives wrote:
summer2013 wrote:someone from the other forum was told from his solicitor that one of the reasons for his refusal was complaining to Ombudsman after 14 month wait?????

As we all know that most of the solicitors dont like their clients to contact HO or MP so in the end when things turn bad they will blame as for doing so.
But how true can this be? Im talking about for people who had no status at the time of the application, would complaining have an bad impact?
This is what the solicitor said this can't be true. Ukba would give the person a reason for there refusal. Only a fool will not fight for what belongs to them. If going to ombudsman will help why not
Totally agree with you

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:18 pm

summer2013 wrote:someone from the other forum was told from his solicitor that one of the reasons for his refusal was complaining to Ombudsman after 14 month wait?????

As we all know that most of the solicitors dont like their clients to contact HO or MP so in the end when things turn bad they will blame as for doing so.
But how true can this be? Im talking about for people who had no status at the time of the application, would complaining have an bad impact?
I doubt that one of the reason was complaining to ombudsman as it is one's right to question and complain about the way they have been dealt with. Solicitor is probably only trying to save his own back by blaming all on the client

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:21 pm

Lol, received a call today from some one pretending to be from HO asking for an additional payment of £578 before they can even consider my case or the deportation letter will be sent. My answer was... oh.. please, don't deport me and i asked them if i can pay in installments and the person at the other end said yes and agreed the payment plan with me for paying the fees in 4 weekly installments... haha
After that my answer was ... F Off

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:22 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Good morning people.......more good news is coming our way in jesus/allah mighty name AMEN
Inshah Allah.. Ameen

11akb

Post by 11akb » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:53 pm

verbina wrote:
11akb wrote:
verbina wrote:
11akb wrote:14 month start still no reply contacted mp and homeoffice waiting and waiting another summaer come and go :cry:
You poor poor love!! Have you been in contact with MP and Ombudsman yet?
PS is it a fresh application or extension??
its a fresh application i have contact mp and he is waiting and dont no what good ombudsman bring ? applied flro in june ............. have you try ombudman ....?
Nope I ve not been in contact with Ombudsman yet, still waiting for MP to get back to me, but on here few people spoke very highly of getting Ombudsman involved. You may want to explore that route hun! Ask your MP for referral ..
i recived a letter today from my MP and homeoffice which say that i have to continue wait until they complete external checks which may take longtime and my mp told me to contact him again end of year if i dont hear form them .................hmmm

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:56 pm

hi guys do u think its a good idea to call the office of mr mark harper??? cos i sent him an email ystday afternoon but no acknowledgement... plsssss advise pls

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:09 pm

@11akb

wow thats a very long time to wait...............

junaidmirza

Post by junaidmirza » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:10 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:hi guys do u think its a good idea to call the office of mr mark harper??? cos i sent him an email ystday afternoon but no acknowledgement... plsssss advise pls
I will suggest to wait for 3 to 4 days before ringing as some time it can take them few days for reading the email and getting back to you :). Hope all goes well my sister

yummymummy3j
Member of Standing

Post by yummymummy3j » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:14 pm

@junaid thanx bro i will wait.

SDP

Post by SDP » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:23 pm

11akb wrote:
verbina wrote:
11akb wrote:
verbina wrote:
its a fresh application i have contact mp and he is waiting and dont no what good ombudsman bring ? applied flro in june ............. have you try ombudman ....?
Nope I ve not been in contact with Ombudsman yet, still waiting for MP to get back to me, but on here few people spoke very highly of getting Ombudsman involved. You may want to explore that route hun! Ask your MP for referral ..
i recived a letter today from my MP and homeoffice which say that i have to continue wait until they complete external checks which may take longtime and my mp told me to contact him again end of year if i dont hear form them .................hmmm

End of the year ?????? Too much....

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi eerbady....*waves*

Hope all is well with you despite the lengthy wait.Its been ages since I last posted on the blog and would like to extend my congratulations to Yawud,Sanny26 and Grenadegal on being granted visas.Enjoy the freedom and keep on checking on us.....*wink*

To those who have been refused,this is the beginning and never giveup or loose any hope.Let God fight this battle for you and pray that you get granted visas by fire by force.

To those of us who have been waiting more than a year AND less,lets keep the faith and pray that we get granted visas soonest.For I believe that God is in control period!!

Almighty God,please help your children who are waiting for decision from the HO and that let Your Mighty Hand be upon our lives.Destroy every evil plans and assignments coming from the HO.Cut off every satanic hand that tries to deal with our applications.Our heavenly Father,we put all the trust in You for Your the Most High God.We pray and believe in Jesus.....BIG AMEN!!! :wink: :wink:

summer2013

Post by summer2013 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:37 pm

Keisha wrote:Hi eerbady....*waves*

Hope all is well with you despite the lengthy wait.Its been ages since I last posted on the blog and would like to extend my congratulations to Yawud,Sanny26 and Grenadegal on being granted visas.Enjoy the freedom and keep on checking on us.....*wink*

To those who have been refused,this is the beginning and never giveup or loose any hope.Let God fight this battle for you and pray that you get granted visas by fire by force.

To those of us who have been waiting more than a year AND less,lets keep the faith and pray that we get granted visas soonest.For I believe that God is in control period!!

Almighty God,please help your children who are waiting for decision from the HO and that let Your Mighty Hand be upon our lives.Destroy every evil plans and assignments coming from the HO.Cut off every satanic hand that tries to deal with our applications.Our heavenly Father,we put all the trust in You for Your the Most High God.We pray and believe in Jesus.....BIG AMEN!!! :wink: :wink:
AMEN!!!! to your prayers Keisha
FLR(O) send: 17/08/2012 (7 yrs rule)
Bio done: 14/02/2013
Decision: Refused with no right of Appeal

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:19 pm

@Junaid, makes you wonder where they got your details from and how they knew about your immigration status too?

@Keisha Hi & thank you for the blessings. Amen.

Good evening All !
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:34 pm

Keisha wrote:Hi eerbady....*waves*

Thank you Keisha.it shall be well you pal,I like people that beleive in god(Allah)and relies on prayer.may you all that are still waiting be granted soon.ameen

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:40 pm

11akb wrote:
verbina wrote:
11akb wrote:
verbina wrote:
Thats rubbish!!!!!At the end of the year???? Are they having a laugh????
Urrrrm my friend, I think this is exactly where Ombudsman comes in...
*Drum roll*
Joke aside, I think one is meant to involve Ombudsman when MP's assistance is not bringing in results, if you have been waiting since June 2012 and they expect you to wait until the end of the year? So totally wrong!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 pm

yummymummy3j wrote:hi guys do u think its a good idea to call the office of mr mark harper??? cos i sent him an email ystday afternoon but no acknowledgement... plsssss advise pls
Yummmyyummy3j.funny Alias thou.I beleive you are a godly person pal.i have read a lot of yr post with prayers and wishes.pls I want you to reply in that god that you beleive in.at these stage of yr application,I would advice you to stop emailing or thinking of calling mark Harper,Theresa May or Obama to expedite your case.your visa is around the corner,just relax and keep calling on god to hasting yr expectation.it shall be well

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:46 pm

junaidmirza wrote:Lol, received a call today from some one pretending to be from HO asking for an additional payment of £578 before they can even consider my case or the deportation letter will be sent. My answer was... oh.. please, don't deport me and i asked them if i can pay in installments and the person at the other end said yes and agreed the payment plan with me for paying the fees in 4 weekly installments... haha
OMG!!!!!!! I wonder if you should report it somewhere.... Coz like what if some poor person in our position falls for these con-artists????

Grrrr! Cant believe the cheek of them!!!! :lol:

11akb

Post by 11akb » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:48 pm

I think after 14 months wait I should go for ombudsman anyone know how to contact them ???

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Evening all!

Just a quick update on my George Hollingbery MP saga...

I already got a call back from his office today and the lady was so APOLOGETIC that they've not had a reply from HO yet!!

I mean I only sent them all my docs yesterday morning!! They cant honestly expect HO to get back to them straight away...

Which goes to show that my rural MP's office is totally unaccustomed to dealing with immigration cases and are very naive in thinking they ll get instant results!!

I think its very very sweet of them to actually call me and tell me all that! So Im pretty happy so far with my MPs office despite mrs May connection. :D

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:54 pm

11akb wrote:I think after 14 months wait I should go for ombudsman anyone know how to contact them ???
http://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/

Good luck hun!!!!! :)

r4rashed
Newly Registered

Post by r4rashed » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:56 pm

junaidmirza wrote:Lol, received a call today from some one pretending to be from HO asking for an additional payment of £578 before they can even consider my case or the deportation letter will be sent. My answer was... oh.. please, don't deport me and i asked them if i can pay in installments and the person at the other end said yes and agreed the payment plan with me for paying the fees in 4 weekly installments... haha
That's make me wonder how these fraudsters get people's information and how do they know that some one is on visa and their application is with UKBA??

Believe2013
Member of Standing

Post by Believe2013 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 pm

@Verbina, That's a positive and encouraging sign from your MP's office I bet you are chuffed with that!! it's the little things that count hey :lol:

@yummymummy has escalated things and now dealing with rank and file - well done for being audacious. You are so close so I would urge you to hang in a bit longer and please wait for a response before sending a follow up email. Nearly there dear friend, nearly there.

Have a pleasant evening all
“I am not a saint unless you think a saint is a sinner who keeps trying"

poketoholo

Post by poketoholo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:33 pm

Hi every one, i'm new to this forum, and i need help with my case.
Can UKBA refuse an FLR(O) extension, that was first won on an appeal? Granted 3 years limited leave in 2009, file for on time extension, Aug 2012, Bio Feb.2013, since then nothing.
pt

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:34 pm

Believe2013 wrote:@Verbina, That's a positive and encouraging sign from your MP's office I bet you are chuffed with that!! it's the little things that count hey :lol:

@yummymummy has escalated things and now dealing with rank and file - well done for being audacious. You are so close so I would urge you to hang in a bit longer and please wait for a response before sending a follow up email. Nearly there dear friend, nearly there.

Have a pleasant evening all
Awwwwh so true :D

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:37 pm

poketoholo wrote:Hi every one, i'm new to this forum, and i need help with my case.
Can UKBA refuse an FLR(O) extension, that was first won on an appeal? Granted 3 years limited leave in 2009, file for on time extension, Aug 2012, Bio Feb.2013, since then nothing.
Hi hun welcome to the forum!

Its hard to tell without knowing the background....

Could you please share your story?