ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fraudulent documents used to get spouse visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skydiver1234
Newly Registered

Fraudulent documents used to get spouse visa

Post by skydiver1234 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:51 pm

Not sure which section to post this in. But when we submitted our documents for a spouse visa some of the documents we submitted were false i.e. not true and mainly a bank statement etc... Can ILR be withdrawn retrospectively on the person who got it? The documents were the sponsors, so does this mean that this person is also implicated? what are the implications if the UKBA found out?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:01 pm

Is this for a recent application under the new years or is this under the old rules (I note you said you have ILR, but can you confirm)? Did you inflate income on the bank statements or show savings, if income did you also falsify wage slips? Deception is taken very seriously.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

skydiver1234
Newly Registered

Post by skydiver1234 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:16 pm

It was in 2010 and it was a combination of false bank statement and inflating income etc... my substantive point is that who is ultimately responsible, the spouse of the sponsor or the sponsor or both?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Both if they were both complicit in the fraud.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.