ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:10 pm

faizabilal wrote:javeria when i read about people rejected due to lack of relationship evidence i was xtremly scared... i didnt submit any record like skype' viber' or anything we just mention that..i submit my wedding photos' after wedding photos n calling cards...marraige certificate..hubby entry exit before marraige...
ok

it means that all depends on the ECO that how much strict or lenient he is?

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:44 pm

Javeria wrote:
faizabilal wrote:javeria when i read about people rejected due to lack of relationship evidence i was xtremly scared... i didnt submit any record like skype' viber' or anything we just mention that..i submit my wedding photos' after wedding photos n calling cards...marraige certificate..hubby entry exit before marraige...
ok

it means that all depends on the ECO that how much strict or lenient he is?
Yeah thts whdt I think tbh depends on who ur eco is reali
Applied online 15/9/15
Biometrics mirpur 17/9/15
Documents confirmation November

faizabilal
Newly Registered

Post by faizabilal » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:53 pm

Javeria wrote:
ok

it means that all depends on the ECO that how much strict or lenient he is?[/quote
thankful to Allah for everything

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:17 pm

Submitted on 20/05/2013 Lahore
Forward to ISB 22/05/2013
Under Process 03/06/2013
RFC.....Waiting

REQUEST TO ALL BROTHER & SISTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO DUAA FOR MY WIFE AND CHILD APPLICATION. MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US AND GRANT VISA AND MAKE THIS BATTER FOR US. AMEEN

PLEASE DO DUAA.
WASALLAM

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:33 pm

naumanmumtaz wrote:Submitted on 20/05/2013 Lahore
Under Process 03/06/2013
RFC.....Waiting

REQUEST TO ALL BROTHER & SISTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO DUAA FOR MY WIFE AND CHILD APPLICATION. MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF US AND GRANT VISA AND MAKE THIS BATTER FOR US. AMEEN

PLEASE DO DUAA.
WASALLAM
Why r u applying for ur child visa,if u r british ur baby automatically british by rules.
Applied at 04/12/12
Under process at BHC 18/12/12
RFC : 05/03/13
RE-Applied at 19/07/13
Under process at BHC 01/08/13
RFC : inshallah positive result soon

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:35 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Under Process 03/06/2013
RFC.....Waiting

PLEASE DO DUAA.
WASALLAM
Why r u applying for ur child visa,if u r british ur baby automatically british by rules.
Baby was born after I got ILR. So he is not british.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:47 pm

Forlorn wrote:
Under Process 03/06/2013
RFC.....Waiting

PLEASE DO DUAA.
WASALLAM
Now u r british?how u fulfil the financial requirement as with 1 child it should be 22000£???
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

hassan786

Waiting for RFC

Post by hassan786 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:46 am

Submitted on 18/04/2013 ISLAMABAD
Under Process 02/05/2013
RFC.....Waiting

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:50 am

Forlorn wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
Under Process 03/06/2013
RFC.....Waiting

PLEASE DO DUAA.
WASALLAM
Now u r british?how u fulfil the financial requirement as with 1 child it should be 22000£???
I am waiting for my citizenship certificate and yes I meet requirement of £22400 with one child.
Inshallah everything will be fine with the Help of Allah and duaa for you people.

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:52 am

Just to clarify baby will automatically becomes British if he/she was born in UK and at time of birth one of the parents must be a British citizen. if he/she was born outside of the UK then there is that long visa process system to follow.

In sha Allah we pray that your child and wife get positive news soon amongst all of us.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

naumanmumtaz

Post by naumanmumtaz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:04 am

tallojani wrote:Just to clarify baby will automatically becomes British if he/she was born in UK and at time of birth one of the parents must be a British citizen. if he/she was born outside of the UK then there is that long visa process system to follow.

In sha Allah we pray that your child and wife get positive news soon amongst all of us.
Jazakallah for your prayers. May Allah shower His blessings upon all of you too.
Yes you are right about statement. A bit to add. Regardless of child born here or abroad as long at the time of birth one of the parent was settled in UK (ILR or Citizenship) child is automatically british and you can apply for B passport at embassy abroad but it does take 6-8 months for passport.

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:31 am

salam all

I got an email frm bhc after emailing them a 2nd time sayng tht my hubby application was still undr process n that checks still have to be carried out bt they cant be 'precise' in telling me what ones.

So do u guys reckon av still got a long wait then or has anyone else also got the same type of reply be4?

Ad appreciate a reply from anyone plz : )

Thnk u
Applied online 15/9/15

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:34 am

naumanmumtaz wrote:
tallojani wrote:Just to clarify baby will automatically becomes British if he/she was born in UK and at time of birth one of the parents must be a British citizen. if he/she was born outside of the UK then there is that long visa process system to follow.

Jazakallah for your prayers. May Allah shower His blessings upon all of you too.
Yes you are right about statement. A bit to add. Regardless of child born here or abroad as long at the time of birth one of the parent was settled in UK (ILR or Citizenship) child is automatically british and you can apply for B passport at embassy abroad but it does take 6-8 months for passport.
We are a big example for these statements.my hubby is british my 1st visa rejected (coz we attach 6 month payslips but according to rules 1 year payslips require)my baby was born in Pakistan.we apply her b.passport and thank God we receive it within 4 months. Now I re apply my visa at 19/07/13.
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:55 am

HELLO786 wrote:salam all

I got an email frm bhc after emailing them a 2nd time sayng tht my hubby application was still undr process n that checks still have to be carried out bt they cant be 'precise' in telling me what ones.

So do u guys reckon av still got a long wait then or has anyone else also got the same type of reply be4?

Thnk u
Hello
My husband emailed them on the 22nd July and they replied today saying the same things

I think they just say it to make us shut up and not email them again :( really annoyed with them
Applied from Islamabad 3/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC 16/05/13
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:42 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:

Thnk u
Hello
My husband emailed them on the 22nd July and they replied today saying the same things

I think they just say it to make us shut up and not email them again :( really annoyed with them
Ah :( cant win either way can we
Applied online 15/9/15

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:48 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Thnk u
Hello

Don't worry I think your husband will definitely get it next week inshallah :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:49 pm

Forlorn wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:

We are a big example for these statements.my hubby is british my 1st visa rejected (coz we attach 6 month payslips but according to rules 1 year payslips require)my baby was born in Pakistan.we apply her b.passport and thank God we receive it within 4 months. Now I re apply my visa at 19/07/13.
The fact that you got your baby's passport in 4 months is really giving me hope. They keep telling me 6 months.

Can anyone tell me, if I go to court and my appeal is successful, how long will it take for my wife to get call letter?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:57 pm

akhan47 wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:

The fact that you got your baby's passport in 4 months is really giving me hope. They keep telling me 6 months.

Can anyone tell me, if I go to court and my appeal is successful, how long will it take for my wife to get call letter?
2-3months after successful court hearing.infact passport is done in 3 month but embassy call me 4 month to collect it in person as there are 20-25 families was come to collect their babies passport ( very hectic day)
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

Forlorn

Post by Forlorn » Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:58 pm

akhan47 wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:

U said u use mp letter.is it beneficial or not? Because my hubby also use mp letter this time.
Applied at 04/12/12
RE-Applied at 19/07/13

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:02 pm

Humybe7709 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:

Thnk u
Hello

In shaa Allah!! apka mun meeta krungi agar a gya positive reply next week shaa Allah hahaha :P
Applied online 15/9/15

Humybe7709

Post by Humybe7709 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:07 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Hello

In shaa Allah!! apka mun meeta krungi agar a gya positive reply next week shaa Allah hahaha :P

Hahaha my Urdu is so bad - but I've seen most people getting visa on 72/73 working days and your time is soon :-)
RFC 18/10/13
VISA GRANTED 15/10/13

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:13 pm

HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
HELLO786 wrote:
Humybe7709 wrote:
Hello

Were u not told tht u were going to get it this week!?...

Lol im still waiting wid u sister.. =(.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:15 pm

Any RFC today?

:(

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:17 pm

Under Process 03/06/2013
RFC.....Waiting

PLEASE DO DUAA.
WASALLAM
iA duas for everyone on this forum
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:19 pm

Forlorn wrote:
akhan47 wrote:
Forlorn wrote:
naumanmumtaz wrote:

2-3months after successful court hearing.infact passport is done in 3 month but embassy call me 4 month to collect it in person as there are 20-25 families was come to collect their babies passport ( very hectic day)
Wow, 2/3 months??? Why so long? :(

When did you apply for you baby's passport?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.