ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed 3 Months Ago -No RC

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mtsgill
Mood:
United Kingdom

Appeal Allowed 3 Months Ago -No RC

Post by mtsgill » Wed May 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi

Our appeal was allowed on the 15th Feb 2013 by the tribunal and fee award was given which has been credited back into my account however, the RC has not been sent YET!

Got really frustrated and made several phone calls to European Enquries Centre but no help at all.

My passport was already retained by UKBA and there IS no communication from UKBA at all so far.

We approached our local MP and she wrote a letter asking HO to explain the matter and it has been 1 MONTH since that too..

I am really loosing hope in Judicial System in this country!

Please help.

diangelo

Re: Appeal Allowed 3 Months Ago -No RC

Post by diangelo » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:29 pm

mtsgill wrote:Hi

Our appeal was allowed on the 15th Feb 2013 by the tribunal and fee award was given which has been credited back into my account however, the RC has not been sent YET!

Got really frustrated and made several phone calls to European Enquries Centre but no help at all.

My passport was already retained by UKBA and there IS no communication from UKBA at all so far.

We approached our local MP and she wrote a letter asking HO to explain the matter and it has been 1 MONTH since that too..

Please help.
Have you received the RC

Grazia
Newly Registered

Re: Appeal Allowed 3 Months Ago -No RC

Post by Grazia » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:59 pm

mtsgill wrote:Hi

Please help.
Hey mtsgill,
Could you share how and when your case ended? Could you post time-scale?