ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(0) With one Dependant? where is dependant sgnature

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

salmanzz

SET(0) With one Dependant? where is dependant sgnature

Post by salmanzz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:02 am

Hi

I just want to confirm if there is any signature or declaration from dependant on Set(0) from who is applying with me. I could not find any signature option on the form so just wanted to confirm it if anyone knows about it

Thanks

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:18 am

As such it is not required anywhere but if you have provide and evidences with joint names than in section 12 second field of signature is required from by dependent.

salmanzz

Post by salmanzz » Thu Aug 01, 2013 11:20 am

cool thanks everything is on my name apart from cohab documents so i guess she does not need to sign anywhere

ginger.garlic

Post by ginger.garlic » Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 am

salmanzz wrote:cool thanks everything is on my name apart from cohab documents so i guess she does not need to sign anywhere
I think if any cohab document is on joint name then she needs to sign. I am not sure but that is what I am going to do.

Ramana66

Post by Ramana66 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:26 am

If you have bank statements or any other documents which are on joint names and if UKBA need to contact the document issuer for any reference, then all the joint account holders need to sign on this.

If you read the paragraph above the signature, it is asking you to authorise contact those agencies to verify your details, which they can not do without your and (the joint account holder's) authorisation.

Hence, the spouse need to sign if any of the documents are joint. As such there is no harm if spouse signs there.

salmanzz

Post by salmanzz » Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:43 am

cool i will ask her to sign sorted thanks everyone