ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Letter of Absence

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

member_2013
Newly Registered

Letter of Absence

Post by member_2013 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Hello everybody,

I am going to apply for ILR in the set (O) category in the month of September 2013. I am the director of my limited company and 100 % share holder too.

My query was related to the Letter of absence from work. Do I need to provide any such letter ? If yes then from whom should I get this letter from ?

Any kind of advice is highly appreciated. Thanking you all in anticipation.

newbie_2013

Re: Letter of Absence

Post by newbie_2013 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:46 pm

member_2013 wrote:Hello everybody,

I am going to apply for ILR in the set (O) category in the month of September 2013. I am the director of my limited company and 100 % share holder too.

My query was related to the Letter of absence from work. Do I need to provide any such letter ? If yes then from whom should I get this letter from ?

Any kind of advice is highly appreciated. Thanking you all in anticipation.
A personal letter from yourself would suffice.

member_2013
Newly Registered

Re: Letter of Absence

Post by member_2013 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:26 pm

Many thanks for prompt response.