ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Judicial Review- Cost to pay ordered by Judge is Compulsory?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

destiny88

Judicial Review- Cost to pay ordered by Judge is Compulsory?

Post by destiny88 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi

Plz help me with my query. I want to apply for Judicial Review and i heard somewhere that if we lose case then we have to pay what judge ordered us to pay. is it true? In every immigration appeal JR, judge do order this ?

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:23 pm

The loser will have to pay the winner if the judge orders it.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

khaleeque

Post by khaleeque » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:37 am

What was the reason for refusal plz dnt thnk about cost if u think u hav sound case plz go for it I was thnkng same way 2 years ago but I went for it so

khaleeque

Post by khaleeque » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:38 am

What was the reason for refusal plz dnt thnk about cost if u think u hav sound case plz go for it I was thnkng same way 2 years ago but I went for it so

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:01 pm

[quote="khaleeque"]What was the reason for refusal plz dnt thnk about cost if u think u hav sound case plz go for it I was thnkng same way 2 years ago but I went for it so[/quote]

I have to think about cost brother as i am from middle class family and i can not afford large amount of money. what you think , in Tier 1 application for JR, if will loss case , i will be ordered to pay cost ?

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:02 pm

I have to think about cost brother as i am from middle class family and i can not afford large amount of money. what you think , in Tier 1 application for JR, if will loss case , i will be ordered to pay cost ?

destiny88

Post by destiny88 » Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:03 pm

vinny wrote:The loser will have to pay the winner if the judge orders it.