ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help needed Asylum in UK.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RB7927
Newly Registered

Urgent Help needed Asylum in UK.

Post by RB7927 » Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:05 am

HI,

A best friend of mine is in UK at the moment, currently studying for his masters degree, he is currently working for a company which is involved with the UK military here in our country and the company itself helped him to go for his masters and now his life is in danger. His parents received letters and phone calls from people threatening him and his family for his son but the people don't know that his son is outside of the country, his father asked me to help him and i haven't told my friend yet because, i just don't want to scare him off which will affect his studies and as far as i know he has taken many photos around his work with military people and he has certificates and now he has these letters too.

my question is, can he apply for asylum visa in UK, and i know that when he apply for asylum his student visa will be refused so I need an answer if with the above mentioned docs he can go for asylum visa.

and the documents are original and he is a very calm and honest person beside he is talented as well.

thanks

njoy1987
Member of Standing

Post by njoy1987 » Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:01 pm

Every case is judged on its own merits. Britain is a fair country if his life is genuinely in danger and he is able to back that up with evidence as to why, when, how, who, where etc then there could be a chance.

Be advised that some genuine cases do get rejected because of UKBA having to deal with so many bogus peeps applying for protection they dont need. And sometime its hard to differentiate and decide I must say its a long process

RB7927
Newly Registered

Thanks

Post by RB7927 » Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:03 am

Thanks for the information and i think he can backup his case but yes you are right due to some rotten apples everybody now is going trough a lot of troubles to get asylum and for sure they need it.